The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-12-26 17:55:43

WarWolf

Full moons and A levels (Need ideas please)

Im working on a story about three teenagers (17-18) who get changed into werewolves after an eclipse messes up the cycle and changes many people in the area into beasts. I posted this abit ago and need some storyline inspiration for the characters. The three main characters are very different from each other and I want them to handle the werewolf curse differently. Being Human is an inspiration for this and I wanted character development to be the main focus in this story. They will come across paranormal hunters, werewolf clans, vampires (Maybe) and other creatures and characters.

Ive got an idea for the the main character, who is a good person at the start, but after the curse hits, he triesto balance his normal life with the werewolf life, ending with his love interest getting killed by accident and the character kills the hunter. This changes him and makes him darker, joining a werewolf clan and swearing to hunt down every hunter.

I have more ideas for the characters but would love for some people to post and inspire me

The secret side of me, I never let you see, I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly, I feel the rage and I just can't hold it!

Board footer