The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-12-31 08:14:22

moonstorm48

Werewolf Song

I'm a singer and record records here in Houston, Texas. I'm a big werewolf fan and saw almost all of the werewolf movies out there.I've recorded a werewolf theme song for any film makers out there. If you are looking for a theme song or just a song for your tracks in the movie check me out and listen to "THE TRAIL OF NO RETURN" You can hear the song at http://www.myspace.com/texasnites Have a HOWLING GOOD NIGHT!!!

Your friend from Texas;
                                                                                                                                                            Gary

Last edited by moonstorm48 (2011-01-02 19:30:38)

I'm a singer and do alot of recordings at our local recording studios.I'm a werewolf fan, and have seen about every werewolf movie their is.I've recorded a song called,"THE TRAIL OF NO RETURN".If your a film maker and making a werewolf movie feel free to use my song in it. You can hear it on www.myspace.com/texasnites.Have a HOWLLING GOOD NIGHT!!

Board footer