The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-01-01 07:41:45

thewerepanther
night crawler of the ice

The Legend of WerePanther The Rouge WerePheonix

I was bored on new years day so I decided to write a story.
here it is

The Legend of WerePanther The rouge WerePheonix

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean woke with a start! The dream about the the panther seemed to be bugging him these days.
He knew he was a therian to panthers, but he didn't expect it to haunt his dreams. It was dark in his house, it always was he rarely ever
turned the lights on. He looked at the clock. "Crap i'm gonna be late its six am" he said when he looked at his watch. 10 minutes later he was at school. Today was the field trip the class was going for a walk in the forest thats when things started going wrong...

watch out for part 2

the frozen were froze by me
by basts side i fight set and any demons who opsse us
私の中でパンサー。だけでなく、任意の獣類誇りリーダー

#2 2011-01-01 09:15:30

thewerepanther
night crawler of the ice

Re: The Legend of WerePanther The Rouge WerePheonix

The Legend Of WerePanther The Rouge WerePhoenix
part 2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
At school the class was getting sorted into Groups.Sean was delighted to find out that he was in the same group as his best friends: Archie
David and Nyssa. Soon the were on the bus and soon Derek the school bully was through around his lunch containers. Then one was gonna hit Nyssa but... Sean caught it in a flash of black! "Sean?" Nyssa said "How did you do That?" "I don't know" Sean answered
"Now class were hear". Little did Archie Nyssa and Sean now something would happen on that trip something that would change there lives...

#3 2011-01-02 08:16:37

thewerepanther
night crawler of the ice

Part 3
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Now class go in the woods and find these items." She hands them a sheet with pockets on "Hmm seeds pine cones and grass easy enough"Archie says. Sean Archie and Nyssa were the odd group in the class. Sean has wild messy black hair and usually wears black and bright colours. Archie has brown hair in a afro and is wearing jeans and a leather jacket and he is the class clown.Nyssa has long black hair and does a lot of sport. They are the least matched of all the groups but get on perfectly. "Come on lets go all the way over there" Nyssa says. They walk out of sight of the rest of the class.Suddenly there ambushed.These ambushers are the people that will change there lives forever...

#4 2011-01-02 09:19:41

thewerepanther
night crawler of the ice

Part 4
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sean franticly swung a punch. Then just as it was about to hit someone grabbed his fist."Stop we don't mean any harm"a voice said.The hand that grabbed Sean's fist felt furry and he instantly felt it as the fur of a feline. "what the hell are you" Sean shouted."I am a 
were panther the person to my right is a were cat and to my left a were jackal our names are not important"The were panther said and he went for his pocket and pulled out a syringe "im sorry" they all said. They jabbed them into Sean's Archie's and Nyssa's arms then everything went black

#5 2011-01-03 09:48:23

thewerepanther
night crawler of the ice

(guys i need help with storyline I know the all become weres but need more of a storyline

#6 2011-01-03 10:18:07

thewerepanther
night crawler of the ice

Part 5
------------------------------------------------------------------
Sean Nyssa and Archie woke up and Archie said "Sean Nyssa what's that on your head?.."Sean brushed his hair and felt... ears?
He felt something on his back and found a tail? The Same was with Nyssa " our normal ears are still there but I cant here out of them"
"Huh there's a note" the note read "I am sorry that we had to do this but we had no choice. the world is under attack from the demon king .he is possessing innocent were-creatures and making him  do his bidding you are our only hopes. you Sean is a WerePanther Nyssa you are a were cat and Archie you are a were jackal

#7 2011-01-13 11:59:24

thewerepanther
night crawler of the ice

Part 6
------------------------------------------------------------------
Suddenly a massive power house of a zombie appeared. Then Archie threw a double headed axe at Sean and 2 daggers at Nyssa while keeping a hammer the battle begins (sorry this is it for moment)

Last edited by thewerepanther (2011-01-13 12:02:42)

Board footer