The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#51 2011-01-23 23:14:22

WolfMontana

Re: Are you guys RPing or just mentally ill?

Wow. Ya know, I remember a time when this board used to be a little less... nasty. Sherlawk and Shady, you two are really something. Ready to pounce on anyone that doesn't fit your specific, snarky view of 'how things are'. You really seem to delight in putting other folks down, and it really seems to feed your egos. Or maybe I'm just imagining that last bit.

Meh. I personally thought some of what Old had to say was interesting, it's just a pity he started with 'awakening' to set everyone off like a pack of rabid chihuahuas.

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#52 2011-01-24 06:03:25

Sasquatch

Yeah, there's pretty much gonna be no new people coming to this site eventually as the forum will get a bad reputation. And of course all the old members will eventually move on, it always happens no matter how close you are. I've got no more questions because frankly I don't feel like putting myself in the firing line again, so I guess this thread has surved it's purpose now.

#53 2011-01-24 06:37:27

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Yeah, I guess you guys are right... He was being really weird, and whatever he was trying to say seemed like nonsense to me, but you're right: that was uncalled for.  I'll try to be more chill about it next time, sometimes insulting people just gets too fun... >!>;;

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#54 2011-01-24 07:17:08

Sasquatch

I understand, all these people who are obviously 14 year olds come on here and make out like they believe what you believe when really they've just read too much twilight. It's just I can tell you care about this forum, and they do die off really easily without new people, even annoying people.

#55 2011-01-24 10:49:19

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Apologies WolfMontana. I think after a certain amount of infuriatingly misguided views being expressed about therianthropy it makes me quite cynical of new people with weird perspectives. I don't mean for my comments to come off as bullying or intimidating but when somebody says something completely out there I don't see why I just have to 'go with it' and not speak my mind. My intention is certainly not to scare off anyone new.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#56 2011-01-24 21:49:43

Old1

1.I apologize for writing what most of you considered blather as well AND for offending some by using the term "human".
2.I am a human female and do not consider myself a werewolf though I do consider them part of "my" family.
3.Genetic memory does not mean one recalls the distant past consciously.
4.Oral history means the "memory" was kept alive by passing it on generation after generation.
5.I will leave this forum but before I do I suggest you all get a bit closer to animals other than your dog or household cat. Most animals (wolves included) kill and eat to live not for pleasure and not because they suffer a "bloodlust"or crave red bloody meat and the hunt each full moon.
WereWolves are a myth grounded in truth. Real werewolves are born into their body and do not transform physically.
and yes, I have met real "werewolves", real vampires etc.
Thanks for your time. Good-bye.

#57 2011-01-24 22:17:43

Randomwolf42
Random Wolf [Moderator]
Website

Okay, now I feel kind of bad... A lot of what you just said did make some kind of sense, but the reason that I said that it was 'long, rambling nonsense' was because I found it hard to follow. I think it's got a lot to do with the way you explained it...

Board footer