The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-01-11 15:12:09

MuddyWolf

I think i MIGHT be a therian.. maybe..

as the subject states, i think i might possibly be a therian.. I've read a few pages.. not many.. and right after i post this i'll be reading more... But these are the reasons i think i might be a therian(these reasons are no joke, this question is serious. i want to know what you think.. though i know i will have to decide the answer myself..)

1:I am considerably affixiated with seeing the moon.. and i feel really grumpy if i missed out looking at a full moon (this one might just be that i like the moon..)
2:all the time when i'm annoyed, angry, or upset.. or even when people bug me.. i let out this really ferocious realistic growl.. and most of the time it just happens and i never acctually made the desicion to do it...
3:sometimes i will suddenly have this random urge to howl like a wolf..
4: At night i feel energized and like i SHOULDN'T be sleeping.. and then when i do try to go to sleep it takes me a long time and i feel extrordinarily hot.. like i have fur on and to put on a blanket overheats me..
5: i often lay just automatically in positions you'd see a wolf laying in.. and it seems more comfortable to me than laying out on my back.
6: when i fight, my hands feel better poised like claws instead of a fist.
7: when i climb stairs it feels absolutely RIGHT to use my hands and go on all fours.
8:when i close my eyes the default thing that runs through my mind is me as a wolf, running.. running.. running in a forest.. i can feel my fur.. and in these little daydreams i often will howl with pure joy, caught up in the feeling of running, the feeling that if i wanted to i could take on the world and win..
9: the most likely of any of these reasons, is that i feel like i have the spirit of a wolf inside me, that i feel that being a wolf would be better than being a human..

i would like to see your opinions, what you think about all this. and as i get more "reasons" i will update this post..

#2 2011-01-12 04:33:12

ShadowTrail

Re: I think i MIGHT be a therian.. maybe..

Here we go:

1. completly not related to theriantrophy.And no, wolves dont howl at moon
2.could be somehow related, but you can also be descendant of neanderthal (they growl a lot too)
3. not related and wolf dont howl at random (do you speak to yourself at random?)
4. super fluff. theriantrophy is not a physical thing, so your body temperature doesnt matter. And belive it or not, wolves are NOT nocturnal. maybe you are a owl?
5. err what position wolf usually lay? a ball?
6 could be related if you feel phantom claws
7 not really related, why you feel that only stairs need to be crossed on all fours?
8 ok. Now im ROTFL. So everytime you close your eyes you shift? give me a brake. And wolf lives are not only running, they dont run that much. They cant fight the world too, and curently loosing to naked mokeys.
9. Could be related, could you please say more about this point? Does your wolf have a name? Ever talk to you?

#3 2011-01-12 14:59:07

MuddyWolf

http://www.treesforlife.org.uk/images/wolf_drawing_lying.jpg

That's the lying down position.. even as i typed that reason i figured it wouldn't be very likely..

yes i sometimes speak to myself at random and i don't know why o.o *coughcough*ithinkijustfoundanotherhabittoworkonremoving..*cough*

an owl you say? Hmm... it's a thought tongue

Phantom claws? Yeah.. i feel like i have claws when i do that..  i also feel a phantom tail sometimes i think hmm

Not neccessarily just stairs.. I like to allfours all the time.. its just that stairs feel alittle more natural, considering that i'm on hands and feet vs. hands and knees..

haven't discovered a name.. But sometimes i think it talks to me.. sometimes.. not really much..

and i guess it could have just been wishful thinking and an overactive imagination that caused the little imaginings.. and i exxagerated.. alot.. i'm twelve and i do that.. i try not to.. X.X truthfully this time, with as little exaggeration as i can.. it only happens a few times.. when i concentrate on it..

Last edited by MuddyWolf (2011-01-12 15:01:27)

#4 2011-01-13 20:35:18

lupinealchemist

1:The moon was often used as a magickal resourse in spirituality or witchcraft, probably what started the "full moon->lycanthrope" mythology. Possible that you get empowered by the moon because you believe it does, like a placebo trigger. Or it could be magick, I don't know. 
2:This happens to me at random occasions when I feel strange, but it could just be a psychological tick.
3:This happened to me in a dream, have yet to do it in the waking world.
4:I was curious about this myself, happens around 9:00p->3:00a, but only when I'm active around that time. I think I read something on here about "hot immune systems."
5:I stretched my body like a canine, it felt awesome. But I suppose anyone would agree.
6: hmm...
7: I used to do that as a child.
8:again, when I dream
9:I found it messed up that I started having werewolf/wolf dreams 13 years ago when I didn't like wolves then later enjoyed it, you'd be surprised how that changes someone.

Last edited by lupinealchemist (2011-01-13 20:35:44)

#5 2011-01-14 15:50:08

SilentKiller
So very silent its killing

No one can really determine if you are a therian or not. It is up to you to figure it out. If you are.. cool. if you arent.. oh well.

I believe every person has a animal spirit in them.. some just arent in tune with them or wont believe anything like it. Others may look down on them so they hide it. I mean come on... LOADS of people love the doggy position lmao sorry I thought that was hilarious. But anyways people may think im stupid for putting "every person has a animal spirit" but hey its my opinion.

Having faith is better than nothing.

Dont worry I wont bite you. I only bite people I really like.

#6 2011-01-14 19:58:05

ShadowTrail

SilentKiller wrote:

No one can really determine if you are a therian or not. It is up to you to figure it out. If you are.. cool. if you arent.. oh well.

I believe every person has a animal spirit in them...

While i dont think your stupid  i seriously dont like this belief. Why humanity as a whole need anything like that?
Not to mention the fact that therians dont have an animal spirit inside them!(at least not separate spirit) Therians are not walk-ins, totemist or people with spirit guides!

#7 2011-01-14 20:01:42

lupinealchemist

ShadowTrail wrote:

SilentKiller wrote:

I believe every person has a animal spirit in them...

While i dont think your stupid  i seriously dont like this belief. Why humanity as a whole need anything like that?
Not to mention the fact that therians dont have an animal spirit inside them!(at least not separate spirit) Therians are not walk-ins, totemist or people with spirit guides!

Could it be possible that some of them can be both?

#8 2011-01-14 20:16:08

ShadowTrail

lupinealchemist wrote:

yes it is posible, for example someone could be horse therian and have hawk spirit guide. But keep in mind that therian have random cameo shift to other theriotyphes, and its not related to outside spirits (never experienced that so dont know much about subject, maybe Sherlawk say some more when he finally reappear)

You can also mix that with daemianism > its not spirit related too, more like creating personal servitor/invisible friend wink

This is quite basic stuff and they was allready answered in FAQ
http://forum.werewolfcafe.com/viewtopic.php?id=4240

#9 2011-01-14 20:20:07

lupinealchemist

ShadowTrail wrote:

lupinealchemist wrote:

yes it is posible, for example someone could be horse therian and have hawk spirit guide. But keep in mind that therian have random cameo shift to other theriotyphes, and its not related to outside spirits (never experienced that so dont know much about subject, maybe Sherlawk say some more when he finally reappear)

You can also mix that with daemianism > its not spirit related too, more like creating personal servitor/invisible friend wink

This is quite basic stuff and they was allready answered in FAQ
http://forum.werewolfcafe.com/viewtopic.php?id=4240

What would your opinion be about the fact that when I undergo sleep paralysis a black wolf lays beside to comfort me?

#10 2011-01-14 20:53:47

ShadowTrail

lupinealchemist wrote:

What would your opinion be about the fact that when I undergo sleep paralysis a black wolf lays beside to comfort me?

bit strange. I have extensive experience with sleep paralysis and comfort is last things you are worried about >> my was more about mind shattering fear. That was major reason why i learn  lucid dreaming, you can awake at once
Ok i have good humor, so tooday i dont say its just delusion. this could be your guardian spirit/power animal. Maybe you check yourself? Try to ask that wolf what he want or something.
Of course it could be a demon or something like that, nighmares - creatures connected with sleep paralysis are known energy vampires

Still, im not much spiritually inclined person so maybe other user will be more helpfull

#11 2011-01-14 21:00:26

lupinealchemist

Actually the wolf stops the intense fear then I wake up. One time I was able to snap out of it through willpower without the need of the wolf.
One time, I felt awesome and was spinning around my bedroom and was exploring the town. I wonder if that's something like astral dreaming...

#12 2011-01-18 15:02:41

shadowwolfx
Elder Alpha

i would say that the wolf could possibly be your totem. or you could just be obsessed lol wolves have alot in common with humans and has been a object of hate and love all threw the ages. I know i am a therian because it has always been clear that i was assigned the wrong species: alot like the condition GID.

They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."

#13 2011-02-04 23:23:55

wolfie306

your not alone with those feelings or at leat most of them, i feel them too.
and sometimes my tteth get sharper, my eyes glow and i feel a phantom tail, claws and wolf ears so yeah...

A little old wolf at heart... and mabe something more, Who knows?

Board footer