The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-02-01 09:11:00

WolflikeCriminal

Serious Help!!!

Okay... so i have a question for a story im writing... but its got to be totally serious.... like act as if im asking about a friend or something...

Age is a big thing in todays society right? Well, what if a 17 year old girl falls head over heels for a friend of a friend... Who just happens to be 21. The girl will turn 18 in 6 months but what do you think the reactions of parents, friends and or realitives? She feels more comfortable with him than anyone else, yet he makes her more nervous than she's ever been.. Her best friend has fallen for his best friend as well... What's gunna happen?

Tell me im worthless,useless and pathetic. I will believe you. But in the end im the one who succeeds.

#2 2011-02-01 13:09:59

hayden09

Re: Serious Help!!!

I can see there being anger coming from the parents....there will be fighting and jealousy coming from the other friend as well

#3 2011-02-02 06:49:27

Ridgewolf

Lol funniest idea popped into my head after reading that wink

Ot: i think the parents and co may not agree with it generally but it could be dependant on their beleifs and or parenting style. This would cause their decission.

As for the best friend, why have the two girls been so suddenly drawn in by these men? wink
What don't we know about them? Or are they just normal and this just happened randomly with no pretexts...
(and idk if thats a correct use of the word pretext or not lol)

Hope that helps, assuming i understood it correctly!

Wolfs 'n' Minecraft <3

#4 2011-02-04 12:04:05

WolflikeCriminal

We do know these men... they have been friends for a while

Tell me im worthless,useless and pathetic. I will believe you. But in the end im the one who succeeds.

Board footer