The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-02-01 13:25:06

Bloodyfatguy

Does ANYONE know what movie I am describing????

Hey everyone, I'm new here!  I signed up with the hopes that someone here will know the movie I have spent the last week doing endless google searches for lol.  Okay so here is the description as I remember it from my childhood....

It is a Werewolf vs. Vampire type of movie, made anywhere between the late 70's to very early 90's, because I was pretty young when I saw it.  It's set in a city setting.  All of the vampires and werewolves look like normal people but have colorful auras around them, like all vampires have a yellow outline, werewolves have a red one (I don't remember the exact color for each but that's the idea).  The auras are ONLY visible to the movie viewer and the creatures themselves.  Throughout the movie it will show shots of people walking around the city at night and more and more auras appear showing that the vamp/wolf population is growing. 

At the end of the movie, the vampires and werewolves have a war in the city streets.  They bite each other back and forth and every time a werewolf bites a vampire the vampire will instantly transform into a werewolf and vice-versa.

Please HELP!  I have been trying to figure out what movie this is and it is driving me a bit nuts.  Remember, it was made in the 80's or possible very very early 90's or late 70's so it isn't Underworld or Vampz vs. wolvez or whatever else.   I really appreciate any help and if you live in NY and you answer this, I will buy you a beer or something in thanks lol.

Sincerely,

Danny

#2 2011-02-03 12:40:21

Bloodyfatguy

Re: Does ANYONE know what movie I am describing????

Jeez this movie really must be obscure if there's 70 views and not a single person knows.

#3 2011-02-03 22:37:12

Viergacht

I have a vague idea, but it was a fairly recent movie and I'll be damned if I can remember the title.

#4 2011-02-04 01:31:30

Bloodyfatguy

hey.  No this movie isn't recent.  I saw it when I was 10 or so, so it can't have been made past 1992.  This must be the most obscure movie ever made because I have searched and read every description of every werewolf movie and not a single one matches my description. I think I am about to give up on ever finding this sad

#5 2011-02-05 07:03:03

Moonlit Hunter

Okay, I mean no offense here...

any chance you dreamed this and are remembering it as a movie?

#6 2011-02-05 12:20:35

Bloodyfatguy

lol. I guess it's possible, but I doubt it.

#7 2011-02-05 17:56:17

SouthPaw

Only thing I saw long ago that touched on the hybrid werewolf/vampire bite concept was an old episode of the Real Ghostbusters cartoon. smile  I never saw a movie about it though, er aside from Underworld, but you already nixed that.

Last edited by SouthPaw (2011-02-05 17:57:40)

#8 2011-02-06 03:12:35

Bloodyfatguy

I'm starting to think it might have been like...a Tales from the Crypt episode or something along those lines.  I am going to have to read descriptions of all of that shows episodes.  Any other shows you can think of besides Crypt that would possibly have something like what I described??

#9 2011-02-06 04:05:57

Moonlit Hunter

Bloodyfatguy wrote:

I'm starting to think it might have been like...a Tales from the Crypt episode or something along those lines.  I am going to have to read descriptions of all of that shows episodes.  Any other shows you can think of besides Crypt that would possibly have something like what I described??

Tales from the Dark Side or Twilight Zone?

#10 2011-02-06 12:19:44

Bloodyfatguy

Definitely not twilight zone, way too violent, but maybe Tales from the Darkside.  I will research all the episodes of that show and Tales from the crypt and let you guys know smile!

Board footer