The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-03-12 12:23:29

Cratys
Website

Calling all voice actors and artists!

I hope this is the right place to post this:

I'm putting together a series and/or a movie about my wolf characters, and while I could do the art myself, I don't have the means to do so such as a scanner or a digital drawing pad and I can't draw with a mouse.

I need wolf line art artists, and nature back ground artists to help me out, along with voice actors. For more information please email me at skycladwings@yahoo.com and put "TFW" as the subject. Tell me what you're interested in doing and I can tell you more. I also have a casting/ artist call open on DeviantART at www.azmae.deviantart.com there are more details about what I need there. Please contact me through email or on DA, do not reply here if possible as I might not see it. Please let me know! The few of us here at TFW Productions will be anxiously awaiting replies!

#2 2011-03-12 16:16:44

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Re: Calling all voice actors and artists!

I can draw reasonably good wolves, but I'm guessing what you want is actually animators, not artists per se. I've made rudimentary wolf animations before but I am a graduate student so it'd be pretty hard for me to find the time to put together entire sequences. I once made a 4minute long, very simple animated music video and it took me 6 weeks of hard graft. So I'd love to help if you needed any concept art or character designs, but I'm not sure I have the time for full on animating.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

Board footer