The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-03-18 22:23:56

WereWolfH

Dark Shadows remake to feature werewolves

Okay I was stoked hearing the name, then I heard "Tim Burton" is behind it. Hmmmmm let me just guess who's gonna be Barnabus. JOHNNY DEPP. sad (smile hasn't been casted yet folks. J/K)

I don't know, I wasn't impressed with Alice in Wonderland and I was highly embarrassed at Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

"I got somethin' I wanna tell ya'. I'm not like other guys...

#2 2011-03-19 05:38:07

zockereinstein

Re: Dark Shadows remake to feature werewolves

I've heard about the project long time ago, but the old show didn't reach my country, so I don't know what to expect, or if Tim Burton was going to give it the "appropiate" tone. Otherwise, I really love his movies, almost all of them (with the exception of the horrible Planet of The Apes, of course).

#3 2011-03-19 10:56:37

Viergacht

I really liked the design of Alice, but the plot was a letdown, especially since I like the scriptwriter.

I was a HUGE Dark Shadows fan when I was a teenager, so I've got to say I'm intrigued and very hopeful that this is good! Wish they'd let me write the script XD

#4 2011-03-19 19:00:22

WereWolfH

yeah, well, this "Sucker Punch" movie would have been a GREAT type of Alice in Wonderland remake. (I'm thinking of that crazy computer game, "Alice".)

Anyway, I wasn't impressed with the 3d or really the Alice... movie by Tim Burton. I'm glad he put the Jabberwocky in though.

Anywayz, I don't remember Dark Shadows the tv show but the remake mini series of the 90s creeped me out.

I wonder what werewolves they'll use for this? I'm intrigued, we'll see.

#5 2011-03-19 21:21:28

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

My favorite Tim Burton movie is the one with Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter.  Oh, and the one with the Danny Elfman score is pretty good too.

You know which one I'm talking about, right?

tongue

Anyway, I hope it's good.
Though I haven't seen the original series this is based on. yikes tongue But it's on Youtube (legally! tongue) so I might watch it out of sheer curiosity! yikes

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#6 2011-03-20 22:07:32

Viergacht

Don't diss Danny, son.

#7 2011-03-20 23:05:12

king2wolves

Can you verify that werewolves were gonna be in the movie?

#8 2011-03-20 23:07:24

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Viergacht wrote:

Don't diss Danny, son.

hahahaha, I'm not dissing him or anyone really.  I wasn't even aware it seemed like I was.  tongue

Last edited by Totalimmortal (2011-03-20 23:08:13)

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#9 2011-03-21 17:31:43

Viergacht

Totalimmortal wrote:

Viergacht wrote:

Don't diss Danny, son.

hahahaha, I'm not dissing him or anyone really.  I wasn't even aware it seemed like I was.  tongue

That's my BOY XD

Actually I'd love to hear what he could come up with for Dark Shadows.

I think if Tim got a strong enough script he could pull this off. I had high hopes for Alice, but while the premise was good the actual execution was terrible.

#10 2011-09-16 18:26:42

WereWolfH

king2wolves wrote:

Can you verify that werewolves were gonna be in the movie?

Sorry dude/dudette. I'm just seeing this. UMmmm wow, this post was from ages ago, I do remember the article saying there'd be a werewolf. that's why I posted it, but I'm not really a fan of the Wolfman movie's look and I think that's probably the direction they're gonna take the werewolf. (Well Wolfman).

Board footer