The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-04-01 00:29:13

wolfghostxxv

Silvercrow

ok guys I know this isn't a wolf story.... Yaddayadda, well that's too bad, I havent written a wolf story since my last profile on here and you can go read that if you want it's called "Werewolf cafe (zack's story)". any way moving on... This is actually something I wrote for my GF and it's not finished. i decided to post it because I like getting an opinion.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The warm Florida sun beat down on me as the Silvercrow cut through the choppy waves. 
    Captain George manned the helm and I had at least an hour to rest. I closed my eye and let the movement of the ocean rock me to sleep.
    It wasn’t long until she found me. I know it was her because of the way her hand caressed my cheek, because of the familiar weight that settled across my waist, because of the lips that met mine.
    I opened my eyes only to be greeted by her two. Those green gems glimmered in the sunlight and locked into my soul. Warmth filled every inch of my being, and it wasn’t from the sun.
    The smile on her lips screamed that she was feeling the same as me. The way her hands traveled up my bare chest, down my arms, only to lock her fingers with mine said she wanted just as much as I did. The way she squeezed my waist with her legs let me know she let me know she thought about maybe a little further this time…
    She kissed me again and this time I kissed back. Her tongue ran across my lips and asked for entrance.  A groan rumbled in my throat as our tongues tangled and danced behind our teeth.
    After a few minutes we broke apart and surfaced for air gasping for air.
    A soft chuckled escaped my mouth and she looked at me with those amazing eyes, questioning me silently.
    I laughed again “You should see your face… It’s so adorable!”
    Now it was her turn to laugh, “Really? You think so?” she touched my cheek with her hand and looked into my blue eyes.
    It was mesmerizing and for a moment I couldn’t move or breathe or even think, and yet, it was a moment of pure bliss. Joy filled my heart and forced a smile to spread across my face and seconds later she copied me and laughed “You look so dorky!!”
    Now she really broke down, cracking up with that little laugh that forced me to laugh along with her. For a few minutes we lay there holding each other laughing to a point of tears. Finally that died down too and she laid her head on my chest and closed her eyes.
    She was so peaceful, so beautiful, and just the way she did it made it sexy. I smiled again and closed my eyes as well, but I should have known better, I should have known that this girl is devilish and sneaky.
    I didn’t want to believe that the sudden lack of warmth meant that she was leaving… I opened my eyes to find that she hadn’t left. She stood next to me smiling and playing with the hem of her shirt.
    “You want to see my new swimsuit?” The way she asked sounded innocent but I knew she had evil intentions. I nodded anyway, “Sure.”
    She gave me and evil smile and turned away, taking off her shirt and shorts.
    It was just what she would have. A two piece with short-like bottom and not quite so revealing top, and yet it left a lot to see…
    I smiled as she turned back around to see what I thought.
    “It’s amazing” I said with a grin. She just turned red and tried to cover her stomach. “You think so?”
    I smiled and nodded. “You look beautiful” I grabbed her wrist lightly and pulled her onto my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled.

((meh it messed up my indentions but oh well i think you can figure it out))

when the rich wage war it's the poor who die

Board footer