The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-04-07 22:56:37

LupinAtHeart

It just clicked..........

Ok, I just thought this was weird, so I had to have answers of course! wink

Ever since I found out of Therianthropy, I could relate to it, I knew I was a Therian. But there was a nagging thought in the back of my mind, there were a few things that I coulnt understand. Lately, I have been under alot of stress and very intouch with my wolf side. I have been growling, using canine-like body language, and acting very short tempered. I was thinking the other day, about therianthropy, and it sorta clicked. I knew with every ounce of me that I was what I am. I felt so, I dont know how to say it, wierd. It scared me for awhile but eventually I got over it. I now feel more wolf, therin, whatever you wish to call it, then ever before. Does anyone know what happened?

Again, call me odd, but all I ask for is opinions.

I am shy, and weird. Go easy on me. :p

#2 2011-04-08 05:56:44

chas

Re: It just clicked..........

Hi Lupinatheart, I'm not therian, but the way I understand it, it seems as though you have had a bit of an awakening of a part of you that has been waiting to come out, as it were.  Perhaps White Wolf, Busboy, SherlawkDragon, and a few others would be the people to ask.  I feel quite confident, these people, would have the answers you are looking for.

#3 2011-04-08 17:21:13

WolfVanZandt
Website

Re: It just clicked..........

Actually, it sounds like you answered your own question, there.....

Board footer