The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-04-17 05:38:08

Suul

Wolves To Lose Endangered Status Within 60 days

This is gently caressing disgusting.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/1 … 50046.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/13/us/po … .html?_r=1

The wolves aren't being taken off the endangered list because their numbers have improved and scientists and approved them to be taken off the list.
They are being removed because POLITICIANS say that they should be taken off so that organised wolf hunts can happen this year (when they were prevented from happening last year because they were on the endangered spieces list.)

*golf claps*

#2 2011-04-17 08:51:23

wolflove

Re: Wolves To Lose Endangered Status Within 60 days

This is so wrong in everyway. I really hate to see animals get hurt especially if they haven't done anything wrong!

My heart sings to the moon and with the wind, sending tribute to it whenever I can.

#3 2011-04-17 09:27:46

Suul

It's apparantly wrong for a pack of wolves to kill livestock and elk and survive.
If you don't want your livestock eaten by wolves - keep them protected better.

It's called nature - deal with it.

#4 2011-04-18 09:47:38

wolflove

Suul wrote:

It's called nature - deal with it.

Agreed

My heart sings to the moon and with the wind, sending tribute to it whenever I can.

#5 2011-04-18 12:15:38

Adanvdowaya
Spry One

Thats alright these politicians will get theirs.... Things like this always find a way to come back a bite you in the butt.... Ill make sure of that

Trusting instinct has far more success than reasoning smile

#6 2011-05-11 05:35:01

SilentKiller
So very silent its killing

I bet sarah palin is happy. Not sure if i spelled her name right.. I really do hate her and hate everyone who kills animals just for fun. at least use their bodies for something that you need and not let it waste. If you dont need it dont kill it. lol imnot making sense oh well

Having faith is better than nothing.

Dont worry I wont bite you. I only bite people I really like.

#7 2011-05-11 05:39:37

Kormiak
Return of the Bard

You made perfect since to me, Ciúin.  *Nods respectfully, then snaps at the politicians*  Assholes!

Ná coiléar ná Corónach!

#8 2011-05-24 08:28:11

Carlos789
The Vulpine Assassin

I f*cking hate this planet... I hate this godforsaken planet for so many reasons but this is the last straw... I'm sorry to offend anyone out there who enjoy being human... wait... no... I'm not sorry, the human race f*cking blows! I swear to god, the heartless, souless monsters running this f*cking planet can all die in a alley! f*cking politicians... I can't belive this shite... this pisses me off immensely. PEOPLE SHOULD ONLY HUNT FOR FOOD AND PELTS!!! *sigh* an affront to nature this large can only be expected from the human race... and cats... gently caressing sickening...

Last edited by Carlos789 (2011-05-24 08:29:59)

Me gustaría que estuvieras aquí, pero usted está allí ... Y allí no sabe la suerte que tiene.
Las pocas horas voy a estar con ustedes valen los miles de horas que pasan sin ti.
Cuando te sientes una brisa cálida en su contra, que es el beso que estalló a usted
Mi corazón es tuyo para tomar. Mi amor único y verdadero
... Amber...

#9 2011-05-25 18:38:32

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

Carlos789 wrote:

I f*cking hate this planet... I hate this godforsaken planet for so many reasons but this is the last straw... I'm sorry to offend anyone out there who enjoy being human... wait... no... I'm not sorry, the human race f*cking blows! I swear to god, the heartless, souless monsters running this f*cking planet can all die in a alley! f*cking politicians... I can't belive this shite... this pisses me off immensely. PEOPLE SHOULD ONLY HUNT FOR FOOD AND PELTS!!! *sigh* an affront to nature this large can only be expected from the human race... and cats... gently caressing sickening...

You've never hunted for thrill before?
Sure, it still makes me sick, but different people get hard-ons from different things.

<3

#10 2011-05-25 23:00:21

Kormiak
Return of the Bard

True, LJB.....Even wolves feel a thrill from the hunt......But at least they eat what they kill, as do cats, rather than just hanging it on a wall in their house, and completely ignoring the meat.

Last edited by Kormiak (2011-05-25 23:00:39)

Ná coiléar ná Corónach!

#11 2011-05-26 13:30:41

shadow_paws

The thing is, humans think that they own the planet beause they talk and learn to make sense to everyone around them - they don't think animals can talk or that they have feelings, they think their lower lifeforms. I'd like to see a politician call a wolf savage if they were a wolf. Humans don't understand wolves so they fear them, and humans destroy what they fear. Imagine a world without wolves - and they won't stop there, what's next? Are they gonna hunt down coyotes and cats? Maybe they should just outlaw animals in general....

The nature of the beast is survival and self defense, animals do what theyhave to to survive - I leave food out for whatever comes into my yard. My dogs have a half mile of land to run on, they bring me back dead rabbits and things so I leave them out for other animald to eat. I'd rather help a female wolf with pups than have to throw away a perfect meal to tide her over until her pack gets something bigger.

Last edited by shadow_paws (2011-05-26 13:31:13)

If you take a copy of the Christian bible and put it in the wind and rain it will disintegrate,
our bible IS the wind and rain.

#12 2011-05-26 16:54:04

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

shadow_paws wrote:

The thing is, humans think that they own the planet beause they talk and learn to make sense to everyone around them - they don't think animals can talk or that they have feelings, they think their lower lifeforms. I'd like to see a politician call a wolf savage if they were a wolf. Humans don't understand wolves so they fear them, and humans destroy what they fear. Imagine a world without wolves - and they won't stop there, what's next? Are they gonna hunt down coyotes and cats? Maybe they should just outlaw animals in general....

The nature of the beast is survival and self defense, animals do what theyhave to to survive - I leave food out for whatever comes into my yard. My dogs have a half mile of land to run on, they bring me back dead rabbits and things so I leave them out for other animald to eat. I'd rather help a female wolf with pups than have to throw away a perfect meal to tide her over until her pack gets something bigger.

Don't fool yourself. You're human, too.
Other animals do things for pleasure, we don't get pissed at them, do we? Things die, things be born. Big whoop. Just drop it, quit being such a Wolfaboo.

<3

#13 2011-05-31 16:31:39

shadow_paws

LycanJayBoy wrote:

shadow_paws wrote:

Don't fool yourself. You're human, too.
Other animals do things for pleasure, we don't get pissed at them, do we? Things die, things be born. Big whoop. Just drop it, quit being such a Wolfaboo.

Name one animal that kills for pleasure, in the wild, and doesn't do it for survival. True there are acceptions, there always are, but they aren't documented cases.... I just think its wrong to do this to a sentient being, we all get bent out of shape over humans hunting illegally...
This just makes it legal to do what they'd do anyway because politicians are being pressured. I'm a wiccan, I respect animals as brothers and sisters because its how I am. I can't consider myself human when that is what they do to solve problems.

If you take a copy of the Christian bible and put it in the wind and rain it will disintegrate,
our bible IS the wind and rain.

#14 2011-06-01 04:54:04

Moonlit Hunter

shadow_paws wrote:

Name one animal that kills for pleasure, in the wild, and doesn't do it for survival. True there are acceptions, there always are, but they aren't documented cases.... I just think its wrong to do this to a sentient being, we all get bent out of shape over humans hunting illegally...
This just makes it legal to do what they'd do anyway because politicians are being pressured. I'm a wiccan, I respect animals as brothers and sisters because its how I am. I can't consider myself human when that is what they do to solve problems.

All species of feline hunt for pleasure, not purely for survival. They kill things for fun and play with them as toys - often not even eating them. This is not just house cats. This is EVERY species of feline. It is not an exception. It is well documented. There are other species of predators as well that will kill things for fun, though not as routinely as cats do.

Being human is your biological state. If you can't recognize simple biology, then you are a moron. You say that you "cannot consider yourself human." Too bad. It isn't up to you. It is how you were born, regardless of whether or not you like what other humans do.

#15 2012-08-03 13:19:14

Snuhwolf
Website

This is a good website for any other wolf activists who might not be aware of it...
http://howlingforjustice.wordpress.com/

Theres some links to petitions and the like to try and save wolves.
smile

#16 2012-08-10 12:36:48

Snuhwolf
Website

Heres another great site advocating for wolf protection and recovery:http://wolfwatcher.org
Theres a petition for you to sign smile

#17 2012-08-10 14:48:08

Siverwolf

Snuhwolf wrote:

Heres another great site advocating for wolf protection and recovery:http://wolfwatcher.org
Theres a petition for you to sign smile

That's a nice site.  But I didn't see a petition?

I try to help out my local wolves in NC myself.
http://fullmoonfarm.org/cms/

Siverwolf.

Last edited by Siverwolf (2012-08-10 14:51:42)

Homo - Lycanthropus

#18 2012-08-10 15:49:55

Snuhwolf
Website

Scroll down or use this link...
http://wolfwatcher.org/news/all-news/ta … or-wolves/

Theres yet ANOTHER wolf in danger...
http://howlingforjustice.wordpress.com/ … lf-mother/

I'd suggest emailing this guy and cut and paste some talking points in from the page...(RDTuggle@fws.gov)
Thanks in advance smile

#19 2012-08-10 17:03:00

Siverwolf

Yeah, I sent the guy an e-mail in my own words.

Thanx for the link.

Siverwolf.

Homo - Lycanthropus

#20 2012-08-10 17:22:01

Siverwolf

Hey Snuhwolf, I also sent you an e-mail.  smile

Siverwolf.

Homo - Lycanthropus

#21 2012-08-11 13:08:23

Snuhwolf
Website

Hey Silverwolf, I did register and log in but apparently cant post there. Oh well, c' est la vie!
smile

#22 2012-08-11 14:37:50

Siverwolf

Yeah, they sent me a notice that you registered.  They asked me if I sent you and I said yes.  That may be your clearence.  You might be able to log on now.

Siverwolf.

Homo - Lycanthropus

#23 2012-08-13 12:14:31

Snuhwolf
Website

Think I got it all squared away now. Thanks for the heads up.
smile

#24 2012-08-13 12:21:41

Siverwolf

No problem.

And, I sent you a freind request.

Siverwolf.

Homo - Lycanthropus

#25 2012-08-13 16:13:41

Snuhwolf
Website

If you mean on Facebook, I don't use that. Theres a bit of good news on howlingforjustice's blog: the alpha female of the Fox Mountain pack has been spared smile

Board footer