The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-06-16 11:10:12

big blue

full moon fascinations

hi, my name's big blue (or alex whatever ya wanna call me :P) aged 14, yes i know i'm a bit young to be a writer but hell, why not, and this is the first bit of writing i've tried so far (so please go easy on me if i fail XD)

NOTE: this is based on the story - Peter is the wolf (i will link to this when we get to the end, no skipping ahead XD)

legends tell of creatures - sometimes cats, sometimes beasts, but mainly wolves - that can change shape into men.

legend says that this gift or curse granted them with the reason of men, the instinct of wolves and a strength surpassing either species.

legend states that this fusion of man and beast, immune to all harm save fire and silver, who towers over mere mortals, powerful beyond all measure.

"damn i wish it was true!"

and there i was, being hunted by those stupid animal control ar**holes.

sure there are some massive 8 foot were-creatures out there, by now i hope you've noticed i'm not one of them.

i'm hoping to break six-two before i turn twenty.. provided i lose these weirdos.

as werewolves go, i'm a runt. i'm not much stronger than a human, i can barely throw a car tire much less a car, i'm a BIT faster than a human and my reflexes are a LOT better, but i'm not outrunning an animal control van, even on a skateboard.

the part about silver and fire are true, fire silver another were's fangs or claws and old age, those are the only things that'll kill me, and any injury short of decapitation heals in minutes... which is going to come in real handy quite soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and there's the first part, comments please :D

Last edited by big blue (2011-06-17 17:10:20)

being a wolf is not a curse, nor is it a blessing, it is life. nobody can take it away from you.

alex: the most technical wannabee wolf you'll ever know, coded 20+ games so far, proud of my nerdiness XD

#2 2011-06-16 11:23:49

Carlos789
The Vulpine Assassin

Re: full moon fascinations

This is an interesting take on werewolves XD the character made me chuckle a bit, and it makes me wanna read more, good job!

Me gustaría que estuvieras aquí, pero usted está allí ... Y allí no sabe la suerte que tiene.
Las pocas horas voy a estar con ustedes valen los miles de horas que pasan sin ti.
Cuando te sientes una brisa cálida en su contra, que es el beso que estalló a usted
Mi corazón es tuyo para tomar. Mi amor único y verdadero
... Amber...

#3 2011-06-16 12:52:03

big blue

got a new part to type out, i'm pretty much just sitting here typing my arse off tongue if i have any extended breaks, it's probably writer's block.

and here's the next part.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

according to legend. werewolves can only change at the full moon.
they change from normal, noble humans into wild, murderous wolfen with a taste for cannibalism.

in reality if you are born a werewolf, like me, you can change anytime and control the changes, usually.
it gets tougher on a full moon... and that's tonight.

but if you stay ABSOLUTELY calm, even then can you control the change. barely.

CHAPTER 2

"yo jean, sorry i'm late"

"hey petey, lost your shoes again?"

"what's the matter petey? couldn't wait for the full moon to get fuzzy?"

"aw lay off, i had another close call with butch cramer and lost control."
"and then there were these goons trying to grab me"

as if on cue, my ex girlfriend Becca (also a lycan) decides to creep up on me and question me.

"crazed hazmat goons trying to kidnap you with butterfly nets AGAIN peter? you sure they're not just the nice people from the hospital with the comfy padded walls? best not let them lock you up petey, you belong to me. don't even-"

jean cuts her off with a "butt out cramer, he doesn't belong to you."

"everything belongs to the strongest, that is the way of the TRUE lycanthrope. and i'm strong enough to take anything i want!"

"back off becca, or i'll make sure you miss the howl tonight."

"temper, temper, jeannie. i'll claim what's mine at the howl. don't even THINK of refusing me, or i'll make you WISH you could die."

Becca bounds off into the forest, leaving me and jean to get creeped out by what she just said.

"ugh peter, you never stick up for yourself do you?"

"it took everything i had just to stay human!" "(lame excuse peter)" "it's important, i'm going out with Sarah."

"blowing off a howl to hang out with a human? do you even CARE how much trouble you'll be in?"

"well i think i'm obliged to attend, seein' on how last time we got together we finally did it!"

"come again?"

"you betcha i hope to! we were all out on her couch, and her parents weren't coming back til' the next day-"

she cut me off with a stern "WHAT?"

"and then she was all like, pulling off her panties and i-"

she cut me off again with an even larger "YOU DID WHAT?"

the next thing i knew, i nearly had half a skateboard through my skull.

"you idiot, did you at least use birth control?"

"like what, pulling out?"

"oh my god, i mean a condom re****"

"it just sorta happened! i wasn't carrying anything!"

"i can't believe you did a human!"

"she doesn't even know i'm a werewolf!"

Jean starts dragging me to Sarah's house at full furry speed, nearly breaking bones all the way.

"i'm not talking about that you idiot! didn't your parents ever tell you what happens when a werewolf has sex with a human!?"

"no.. the werewolf gets a load off?"

Jean stops dead in her tracks, slamming me nards first into a lamp post.

sure, we werewolves can take a lot of damage, but getting a hit to the wolf nards... still hurts like a b****

"your... parents never did the facts of life with you?"

"no... why?"

"petey, i'm gonna share something with you, so you need to listen carefully, 'kay?"

Last edited by big blue (2011-06-16 16:33:32)

being a wolf is not a curse, nor is it a blessing, it is life. nobody can take it away from you.

alex: the most technical wannabee wolf you'll ever know, coded 20+ games so far, proud of my nerdiness XD

#4 2011-06-16 12:55:48

big blue

ps: i never normally have the time to type this up, what with school and all, so i can't give a deadline unless it's a weekend. (one coming up, yay!)
other than that, hoping you all enjoy a brit's sense of humour tongue (i've got a few chapters in mind, some may be dirty, i will note when there is a dirty part)

#5 2011-06-16 13:03:28

Carlos789
The Vulpine Assassin

Aha... Now I have to be careful when I read this, I'm at school right now ^w^ The characters are really lively and the dialogue makes me laugh, can't wait for the next chapter!

Me gustaría que estuvieras aquí, pero usted está allí ... Y allí no sabe la suerte que tiene.
Las pocas horas voy a estar con ustedes valen los miles de horas que pasan sin ti.
Cuando te sientes una brisa cálida en su contra, que es el beso que estalló a usted
... Amber...

#6 2011-06-16 13:49:58

big blue

i'm done with the typing for today, check back tomorrow ^^

#7 2011-06-16 13:53:01

Carlos789
The Vulpine Assassin

Alright man, I will ^w^ In the mean time... If it isn't too much trouble, could you check out MY story on this site? It's called "One" I'm sorry about advertising, I just want people to read it

... Amber...

#8 2011-06-16 13:54:33

big blue

yep sure, i'll be sure to comment big_smile

#9 2011-06-16 13:57:01

Carlos789
The Vulpine Assassin

^w^ thank you!

... Amber...

#10 2011-06-16 16:19:55

big blue

any time my man-(SUDDEN EDIT)fox any time.

Last edited by big blue (2011-06-16 16:46:40)

#11 2011-06-16 16:39:38

Carlos789
The Vulpine Assassin

I'ma fox ^w^

... Amber...

#12 2011-06-16 16:47:27

Carlos789
The Vulpine Assassin

lol thanks XD

... Amber...

#13 2011-06-16 17:02:34

big blue

i'm fairly bored just sitting confined in my room, let's say we continue where we left off?

PS: going to have to put this into a style of a play since there are going to be a lot of character additions tongue

Jean: IF A WEREWOLF SCREWS A HUMAN, THAT HUMAN BECOMES A WEREWOLF!

Peter: so you mean Sarah's gonna be a thrall? (sort of like a freshman werewolf)

Jean: naw, she's gonna work as an accountant pigeon. OF COURSE SHE'S GOING TO STUPID!
         think about it numb nuts lycanthropy is transferred through enzymes, correct? any contact via mucus membranes, a bite, breastfeeding, and DUH
         does this have anything to do with falling asleep in biology class? SEX! long story short, you just got a load of lycanthropy off, moron!
         yuck it up petey, moonrise is in half an hour.

*and off she goes, dragging me along to Sarah's again, just as painful as the last time.*

they arrive at Sarah's house and ring the doorbell and at the door?

Sarah: oh, hi Peter, i was just about to call you, i'm afraid i'm going to have to cancel our date.... say what're you doing here Jean?

Peter: uh.. are you feeling like, sick?

Sarah: i've been feeling sick all day, itchy, like my skin's trying to crawl off.

Jean: whoa, wait, maybe it's just the flu? have you taken your temperature?

Sarah: nope, not my temperature, i've tried with both thermometers even!
           oral AND inner ear

Peter: inner ear?

Jean: no peter, in her ear

Peter: that's what i said?

Sarah: no it wasn't. perv.

Jean + Peter drag Sarah off into the woods some two miles away from her house

Sarah: hey! where are you taking me?!
           this isn't funny guys!

Jean: Peter, that better not be duct tape....

Sarah: LET ME GO!

they stop and sit down in the middle of the forest, breathing violently

Sarah: i SAID
           LEGGO!

Sarah flings Peter and Jean high into the air, landing with an ear breaking crunch.

Sarah: oh god! i'm so sorry! i didn't mean to do that!
           what? what's with my hands?
          what's happening to me?

Peter: and here i always laughed when they said that in the movies.

Jean: laugh this one off Petey, she's your problem now.

best wait to see what happens next, shall we? tongue

#14 2011-06-16 17:17:56

Carlos789
The Vulpine Assassin

Yet another awesome chapter! big_smile keep em' comin' bro!

... Amber...

#15 2011-06-16 19:40:02

Kormiak
Return of the Bard

I know where you are getting this story from, Alex.....*Smiles knowingly*

Last edited by Kormiak (2011-06-16 19:43:45)

Ná coiléar ná Corónach!

#16 2011-06-17 16:50:10

big blue

sorry if i took a while to post a new part, i kinda lost track of where this thread was (i know, i fail! XD) anyways, good news, got a new part ready for you, and kormiak, that's between me and you. tongue

Jean and Peter turn to face Sarah to watch how she goes through her very first transformation.

Sarah: the hell is going on?

Sarah stares at her hands and starts crying as she watches them crack and grow, her skin becoming leathery thick, her limbs start to break and stretch, her skin splits and heals almost instantly, her muscles bulge and her clothes become incredibly tight around her skin, she starts to choke on her tight collar and tears her top off, taking the bra with it, her blonde hair starts to spread down her neck, back, arms and legs becoming incredibly thick, she lets out a yelp as her spine straightens out and extends into a tail, bending her ribcage and pelvis into a perfectly oval shape.

the teens stare in shock, never remembering their first transformations being that painful as they were born werewolves theirselves, Peter resumes the past conversation.

Peter: what do you mean she's my problem now?

Jean: you know the lore! if you create a thrall you're responsible for everything it does until it can control their transformations! and if the thrall gets out of control and endangers the pack? both the thrall and their maker are put to death!

Peter: put do death?

Jean: yes! nobody in our pack has made a thrall in DECADES! it's too dangerous!

Peter: yeah right, like i can't tame a little thrall...

Sarah stands up to her full height, a wopping 10 feet, 8 inches

Jean: well.... welcome to jurassic park...

Peter: yeah... piece of cake.

werewolf community history time!

Jean: some legends say that werewolves are solitary creatures. and that's just dumb.
         other legends say that werewolves run in packs, gathering at the full moon to hunt down those foolish enough to go abroad at night.
         not likely, werewolf packs exist, but we have to organise to stay secret, but we never meet in wolf form.
         any meeting between two or more wolves is two steps away from a brawl (and one from an orgy. hehe.) and it doesn't take much for a werewolf to say "to hell with this", shut down the human mind and let the wolf take over.
         our only exception is the howl when we spend the night of the full moon together having fun, keeping in contact with eachother

Jean stares a paul with an annoyed expression on her face

Jean: and keeping an eye on those who run amok.

Peter: hey, why are you looking at me!?

the next part i'm going to introduce you all to the pack and they're going to have a strange thought about their kids.

it may take me some time to post the next part (providing i actually CAN remember where this thread is XD)

#17 2011-06-17 16:53:14

Carlos789
The Vulpine Assassin

I know where you're getting all this from.... you could at least change the names or AT THE VERY LEAST give proper credit to the creator of the source material... >.<

... Amber...

#18 2011-06-17 17:08:48

big blue

XD i will when we get to the end, i'll link to the adult version so you can see the whole thing as dirty as it should be, just thought that i'd try and retell it as my sister seems to be giving me different stories tongue (she's a werewolf nut, same as me, she seems to think she can physically change, me? not so much.)

EDIT: i'll try and get her to write a story, she seems to get into it fairly deeply.

EXTRA EDIT: i put credits on the first page, so that i don't seem like such a dirtbag XD

Last edited by big blue (2011-06-17 17:11:49)

Board footer