The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-06-19 03:17:22

devilhound
Hell Hound

I felt it...

I was in the woods at my grampas house at night. Suddenly, I saw everything clearer, but in a greenish glow. I felt as though I was finally alive, as though I had been sleeping and had woken up. Since then, I have felt it everyday. Has anyone else had an experience like this? Please tell me.

Hail The Father Of Machines,
May We Enlighten The Ignorant,
May We Empower The Weakling
And May We Purify The Unclean.

#2 2011-06-21 03:05:28

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Re: I felt it...

devilhound wrote:

I was in the woods at my grampas house at night. Suddenly, I saw everything clearer, but in a greenish glow. I felt as though I was finally alive, as though I had been sleeping and had woken up. Since then, I have felt it everyday. Has anyone else had an experience like this? Please tell me.

That's the drugs kicking in. >:|

Ralphite wrote:

Or you may have been looked kindly upon by the Leshii or Master of the Forest as it were in english and from now on you will succeed in all your endeavours and have good luck, he may even grant your special wish the one that brought you to this forum, but never ask him for anything he does not like greed. I can elaborate if you are genuinely interested to know about him.

So you mean he rolled a 20 in D&D?  That's cool, I always like rolling 20s, they give crits and that's always a good thing....

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#3 2011-06-21 12:30:07

devilhound
Hell Hound

Seriously, no drugs at all, just me and the clothes on my back.

#4 2011-06-21 12:50:46

lupinealchemist

My skin was all hot yesterday and I was in an AC cooled house.

#5 2011-06-23 21:23:20

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

devilhound wrote:

Seriously, no drugs at all, just me and the clothes on my back.

You were wearing clothes?  Lame!

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#6 2011-06-24 11:15:52

devilhound
Hell Hound

Lupinealalchemist: High body heat...it's normal for your body to become warmer than normal when your in a cool enviroment.

#7 2012-02-20 15:59:25

KaraWolfDragon
Website

That's pretty much an M-shift. I can't quite remember where but I heard that soon after a therian discovers who they really are, they have this m-shift one day and it kinda "pops" and from then on they can do therian things better.

The feeling of being a therian cannot be described in words. It's not just a label so we an find somewhere to fit in, it is who we are, who we have always been, and who we always will be. No one can change me, this is who I am. For more than ever.

#8 2012-02-25 19:16:10

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Somnia wrote:

Actually, an M-Shift is whenever a Therian enters the state of mind of their Theriotype. Unless the experiences he felt was related to his theriotype, I wouldn't call it an M-Shift in case it was something else.

++

#9 2012-02-27 11:29:05

KaraWolfDragon
Website

Somnia wrote:

Actually, an M-Shift is whenever a Therian enters the state of mind of their Theriotype. Unless the experiences he felt was related to his theriotype, I wouldn't call it an M-Shift in case it was something else.

I think it could be an m-shift, mostly because I can't relate it to anything else. He said he felt "alive" and that he could see better. I usually see better when I m-shift, and I gain energy.

The feeling of being a therian cannot be described in words. It's not just a label so we an find somewhere to fit in, it is who we are, who we have always been, and who we always will be. No one can change me, this is who I am. For more than ever.

#10 2012-02-29 03:34:30

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Yeah, sounds about right...

Are you trying to figure out if your friend is a therian then?  That can depend alot on the experiences he has during the "shifts", and also on how he feels about himself outside of them.

#11 2012-02-29 09:58:35

KaraWolfDragon
Website

I'm talking about Devilhound. Did you see his first post? Lol.

#12 2012-03-01 05:30:07

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Oh yeah, I responded to it like... last year.  See?

#13 2012-03-01 09:27:15

KaraWolfDragon
Website

Okay, so now you know I was talking about Devilhound.

#14 2012-03-01 16:44:41

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Kara, I get the feeling you love looking at your post count. Sometimes you waste a post saying absolutely nothing.

Ironically, exactly what I've done here. :-/

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#15 2012-03-01 21:43:26

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Oh!  I like doing that too!  Look at mine, look at mine!

#16 2012-03-02 09:32:47

KaraWolfDragon
Website

Actually, I just wanted to reply so he knew I read his post. I have a better post count on my site. ^^

Board footer