The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-07-29 17:24:35

confuzzled wolf
Website

S.T.A.L.K.E.R : call of the wolf

ok, its inspired by one of my favorite games so here we go.

Vasya holstered his tokarev and flipped over the shredded body. it was doctor Grigorevich. there was no mistaking him, even when have of his face lay strewn about. Vasya retched and threw up what was left of his rations. "how did it come to this?" he thought, and a howl in the distance was his reply. he dove into the marsh,landing in a puddle of mud, rubbing it all over himself. it would weaken his scent. only three days before, he and twenty scientists and their asistants had begun research on the biodiversity of "the zone" which was the area around Chernobyl. Vasya new the Vovk-cholovikiv were not a product of the radiation. it just didnt work that way. no, these monsters werent made by the zone, they werent even from here. Vasya was positive he had heard one of the monsters speak in russian. Vasya felt sick, and not just from the radiation. he was tired, hungry, and had seen enough horror to last a lifetime. Vasya stiffened as he caught sight of the Vovk-cholovikiv. they were slightly man-like, bipedal and vocal. the largest one, all white with blood stained jaws, appeared to be the alpha. "YA khochu molodoho olenya dlya sebe. Znayty yoho !" he shouted in russian. The Vovk-cholovikiv spread out at his command to search for what Vasya new could only be him. "Nemaye niyakoï mozhlyvosti v pekli pryyatelʹ. my only chance is to try and find Kolyan. if he is still alive." Vasya shivered at the thought of him dying. Kolyan had always been there for him. And besides, he had the most survival training. he could keep him safe. Vasya got up and started running as soon as the coast was clear, but was hurled down to the ground by the alpha, who appeared out of nowhere.
"so little one, did you not think i knew you where there the whole time? "Teperʹmy mozhem imetʹnekotoruyu chastnuyu zhiznʹ". The Vovk-cholovikiv flipped him onto his stomach and held him down. Vasya screamed, and the monster laughed. A shot rang out and Vasya felt warm liquid splatter his neck. Vasya looked up and saw, in the distance across the field, a figure on top of an abbandoned farmhouse. as soon as the dead werewolf slumped off of him, Vasya wriggled free and ran, thru the rye fields towards the farmhouse. the dead vovk -lyudyna brethren were in close pursuit, but all fell like wheat reaped during harvest season. the bullets from his saviors dragunov flew by vasya. when the sound of gunfire stopped, dread filled vasya, realizing his cover was gone. just as he reached the clearing of the farmstead, he tripped. he hit the ground hard, sliding in the mud. he turned around just in time to see a gray Vovk-cholovikiv leap towards him. Vasya curled into a ball, just as a sand colored Vovk-cholovikiv tackle the other mid-air. the sand colored wolf tore the throat out of his opponent. the victor turned its attention to its prize. Vasya closed his eyes, knowing he didnt stand a chance. he waited for its sharp teeth to close around his neck. he was surprised when instead of pain there was warmth. when he oppened his eyes, the Vovk-cholovikiv had him in a tight embrace.
"dont be afraid, solodkist'. unlike them, my mind is unnafected by the radiation. im sorry it took so long to find you." tears built in Vasya's eyes. " Kolyan? is it you truly, underneath this fur?" he asked burrying his face into its furry chest. "yes. YA nudʹhuvav po tobi tak. Let us leave this place. Tse tilʹky zapovneni trahediyu i vyklyk rozumu vovkiv". Vasya planted a smooch on his wet nose. "I agree. We have yet so much to do!"

END

so, i hope you like it! please leave comments, crittisism, or complements!

The key to being happy, is accepting that sometimes you wont be, and coping with it.

Dragostea ca nici mâine.

#2 2011-07-29 17:35:50

WolfMontana

Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R : call of the wolf

Sweet! Keep it going! smile

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#3 2011-07-29 19:09:40

Oldwolf81

Short. Need more input

the texas octogenerian
wolf favorite animal

#4 2011-07-29 19:15:25

confuzzled wolf
Website

its an ongoing thing. they are stil not out of the zone yet.

The key to being happy, is accepting that sometimes you wont be, and coping with it.

Dragostea ca nici mâine.

#5 2011-07-29 19:22:27

confuzzled wolf
Website

S.T.A.L.K.E.R : road to Serega is the next one, and it continues the adventures thru the motherland. if the language is confusing its russian and ukrainian, but spelled how it is pronounced.

Dragostea ca nici mâine.

#6 2011-07-29 19:35:02

WolfMontana

Oldwolf81 wrote:

...Need more input

Here you go! big_smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj-qBUWOYfE

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#7 2011-07-29 22:00:46

confuzzled wolf
Website

S.T.A.L.K.E.R : road to serega

vovky alkoholʹnoho budynok... formerly flight 134 delta airlines, a crashed boeing. "Vovky" is one of the few safe havens from Deadly emission storms, caused by an unknown force from within chernobyl. Delta 134 crashed landed during an emission inside a tunnel,which colapsed. thanks to the concrete of the tunnel, the plane is now shielded from emissions, and the former passengers made good use of that. some people stayed behind, knowing that soon theyre venture would pay off. Now a popular bar for scientist and scavenger alike, it is also a rally point. for now our stories view point has changed, and a new character joins the journey to serega. Tāla Samudrī is the biological daughter of a scientist that works for the u.s government, who has been hired by an american firm to study the zone. currently she needs to get to serega but right now she has a few loose ends to tie up.

"you left me for a dog?" tyler screamed, spittle landing on Tāla's face. " for the last time i am not leaving for him, i am leaving because of you. get out of my home." Tāla said calmly unholstering her glock. Tyler cursed her, and left. "you may come out now." she said looking out the window. out of the shadows of the cockpit a leanly built, jet black werewolf emerged. " you should not disturb him like that. he could hurt our plans." she reached up and put her hands on his shoulders." do not worry Vadim,we will be fine. i am preparing the equipment, and soon both of our goals will be met. i will have your reasearch, and
you will- why exactyly are you going to the serega labratory?" she asked. " i need to find Saja. some papers say that he is there. i need to kill him." there was a long silence before Tāla spoke. "all we need is a medical technician and two more guards, then we can both meet our goals." she let him know that she was going to go scout for volunteers and left her home. Vadim seemed conflicted when he spoke of Saja. Tāla never met him, but whoever he was he must have been very important to Vadim. Tāla walked down to the bar and ordered a drink. she sat next to a young man with black waistlength hair in a dirty burgundy set of scrubs covered in mud, whom was sitting as close to his companion as he could. his companion was a sandy colored werewolf wearing camoflauge cargoes. Tāla spyed the id card hooked onto the humans shirt pocket. " Barkeep! could you get these gentlemen a meal please?" she said. after introducing herself, the odd couple explained that they were working on a science team before it was decimated by werewolves driven insane by radiation poisoning.
"perfect. now i have a medical technician and a guard on board." she thought as she further explained her plan. " of course, once my research is done you are welcome to board a chopper with me. and there is money involved." the boy shook her hand. "you had us at hellicopter. i'm Vasya, and this is Kolyan. you said you were bringing another... where is he?" Tāla thought for a moment. " he is seen when he wants to be seen. but dont worry, he is there." Vasya and Kolyan looked puzzled, but in the end they agreed to meet in the rear of the plane at Dawn the next day. " i cant be to carefull." Tāla said to herself closing the door to her room and locking it. she lied down on her bed. "after all, we are in the zone." she fell asleep then with the eyes of the jet black wolf, watching her from the shadows.

this is the end of part one and there will be more to come!!!

Dragostea ca nici mâine.

#8 2011-07-31 22:06:42

confuzzled wolf
Website

heres another section!!!!!

Autumn in the zone was cold. It was the kind of cold that went to your bones. Vasya skipped out of bed, and nearly tripped over Kolyan, who had for some reason chosen to sleep on the floor. Tala had given them a spare partitioned room, under the cockpit in the cooling room of the plane. that night an emmision had hit and shook the plane so violently that Vasya had clung to Kolyan for dear life. Vasya looked at himself in the reflection of a valve and used some things that Tala had given him to clean up. he used a wet rag to clean the mud off his body, and swirled his clothes around in a bucket of soapy water. once generally clean he spied something in the corner of the room. it was a beautifully ornate bottle of perfume. Vasya gasped at his discovery. it was rare in the zone to find anything like this. he grabbed his geiger counter from the table where he had emptied his pockets. it wasnt radioactive. He sprayed a bit on his wrists and rubbed the perfume under his arms and on his neck. it smelled faintly of dead roses. Vasya gently placed it next to his satchel which he had recovered from what was left of the lab. he had two clips for the antique tokarev. it had been Dr. Suchong's before he had been devoured. Vasya desided the gun wasnt usefull. and it had to much blood on it. he placed it in a garbage pail and went about drying his clothes. about the same time, Kolyan was waking from slumber. he drowsily oppened the curtains and smiled. " My sweet, you look cold!" he said stretching. "pós gia sas zestánei ?" Vasya looked at him grinning. " you know i cant speak greek, but i get you meaning. no." Kolyan whined. "oh, dont do that! you know that we have zero privacy here!"
After putting on his stained but dry scrubs, Vasya swept everything into his satchel. his boots where salvageable and Tala had given him a new Gas-mask and a thermal trench coat. Vasya had observed that Kolyan rarely wore clothing in his wolfish form, for the werewolves of the zone were blessed with thick pelts. After stopping for a quick meal and administering the daily dose of anti radiation meds, the pair went to the rear of the plane to wait for Tala. as they sat in the corner, an old and out of place woman approached them. she was dressed in a white sweater and brown pants, with a bright red overcoat. judging by the way she walked, she kept in shape and most likely couldnt be over 60." hello dear's. Im Gretchin Ozersky, but you may call me grandmother." Vasya and Kolyan got up and introduced themselves, then asked her what she needed.
" well, i heard you were going to the serega Labratory, and i figured that you might like my help." Vasya asked her what she could do to help. " i used to work there many years ago, and i still have many of the codes to open the doors." Kolyan seemed unconviced. "what is an old woman doing here in the zone? how did you get this far?" she laughed and chided him. " dearest, just because i am old doesnt mean i cant use this." she swirled around showing the shotgun slung on her shoulder, and the at first unoticeable bandolier of shells. " Kolyan, my sugar- i think we have found the last member of our team.

Dragostea ca nici mâine.

#9 2011-08-03 16:44:50

Oldwolf81

Needs paragraphing.

the texas octogenerian
wolf favorite animal

Board footer