The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-08-13 01:09:36

LupinAtHeart

I just have a question... or two.

I know I have all ready asked the whole, "Am I a Therian question", but thats not really what I am asking right now. I have noticed that over the past few months many things about myself have changed. After moving (Which I think is related to the changes) and doing some real thinking and reasearchin I am just stumped, confused, annoyed, or whatever you wish to call it. Looking back, I realized how at first I was taking just simple or stupid things in my life and making it look like I was a Therian.
  I am not asking for serious answers, I know nobody can give me those but ME, but all I ask for is advice or you opinion. But my question is..... What is happening? ...... and Am I just some wacky teenager, or possibly a Therian?
   This is what has happened:
- I noticed that I may have more than one more theriotype. The wolf has always been with me, but I have noticed almost catlike behavior since we moved. I thought mabey it was because I was under alot of emotional stress. Hissing and purring like sounds are usual now. But now I can FEEL the cat. I could always feel my wolf side, but this is different. I promise you I have no clue what it is like to have fur, but I have had daydreams and its so realistic I can feel fur. If in the dream I am in the woods, I can feel the plants move my fur, or the feel of the wind in the fur. When I awake from the dreams, I cant but help make sure I have no fur. Its not only the fur. I am totally aware of my body as a cat, ITS SO REAL IT SCARES ME. I can feel the dirt and grass under my paws, the twitch of my ears, EVERYTHING.
- My wolf side has also increase greatly. I am much more aware of my wolf body in my dreams too, but it also happens when I am awake now. Just the other day I had finished a book and without realized what I was doing, stretched just like a canine (on all fours and leaning forward). It surprised me alot. Also, my sister and I got in a fight  and without thinking, I growled at her and scratched her arm. This wasnt no little scratch. It was deep and ran from her wrist to her elbow, she now has a scar.
   I could list some more but theses are my main concerns. I am in serious denial and convinced I am just nuts. But part of me wants to know if I might still be sane. Sorry if I didnt explain myself very well, It confusing for me to explain. Once again, Your opinion is appreiated and I hope you ont think I am odd. wink

I am shy, and weird. Go easy on me. :p

#2 2011-08-13 01:51:51

John Anchondo

Re: I just have a question... or two.

I don't know LupinAtHeart, it's tough to say being as how I don't know you in person. What I want to tell you though that if you are a therian then you should know the YOU control your actions, your actions DON'T control you (I'm telling this for your benefit, not to be mean or anything else of the sort). You clawing at people could have unfortunate consequences. Aside from that, my experience of being a therian/werewolf has always been on for me since I was born, it's never been a whole sudden change, just an ongoing experience. If your not a therian, that's OKAY, you are what you are. Being a therian isn't all it's cracked up to be, we don't physically change into a wolf/wolf hybrid under a full moon. If anything we pay attention to our surroundings.

(Sorry if I sound rude, I can assure you that is not my intention at all.) (As for the cons, WolfVanZandt could probably explain that alot better than me)

Those who don't understand the past are destined to repeat it.

Board footer