The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-11-06 14:39:58

horsesarefun

Harvest Moon by T.M. Marie

Let me say, I love werewolf romance novels but not the ones that make it hard to believe. I read Harvest Moon because of a review I read on one of the review sites I belong to and decided to read the book because of the review. Here was what they wrote..

This has got to be one of the best, most logically presented shifter novels I've read in a long time. You didn't have to take a “leap of faith†to believe in these shifters or their lifestyle. You learn about them as Myra does and you believe it. Myra's character is fresh, fun, sarcastic, and well-thought out. Alex Wade is a man with authority he handles with great skill but also at great cost. He wants Myra but because of mistakes in his past, he knows it will be safer for her if he lets her go. The constant conflict in his emotions and Myra's independence set up all kinds of interesting situations. T. M. Marie's concept and execution are excellent. Sex is implied but not explicit, leaving the story to shine. As the dangers weave in and out of the story line, both Myra and Alex grow and change, leading to a really great ending. Very well done. If you like paranormal romances, this is a must-read for your collection.

Reviewer: Kathy F.
October 23, 2011

It was truly a new way of looking at the werewolf from a scientific point of view. Truly it was very well done!!!   What a great new author, can't wait to read more from her.

If your intersted in reading this book it's only in ebook format and I bought it off Amazon.com.. here's the link..

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004PLO786

Stacy.

Board footer