The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-11-19 15:39:39

deathwolf

werewolf book, or comic book.

i have a book, that is somewhat like a comic book/book, called werewolves, if i can post pictures of it, i can post the book online. also, if someone could tell me of some good books with werewolves in it that would be greatly appreciated. also has anyone on here ever heard of the werewolf of mercy falls trilogy? i would like to get all three books. the three books are (if anyone is interested in finding the names of these books) 1. Shiver 2. Linger 3. Forever. they are all by Maggie Stiefvayer. so if you want to find any other books by her, just search her name. she has 6 books total. three of them are the wolves of mercy falls trilogy, and the other three, but if you want to find that out for yourselves, just search this on google: "what (other) books has Maggie Stiefvater (all caps) wrote, then click on the second link in the serch, which i think will take you to the official site. where you will find her books, and other things out. so go check it out, and let me know how this helped, thanks, bye.

have a howling good day, or try to. i know, werewolf life can be hard, very hard, because you feel sometimes like you don't belong in certain places, i know, any way, i hope everyone on here will have a howling good day, year, or just when ever they need it, i wish a good day to you all.

#2 2011-11-21 09:21:24

The Busboy
Administrator

Re: werewolf book, or comic book.

Please post and tell us about your book! 

P.S. The other series of books you mentioned are posted about on the forum here.

#3 2013-02-04 22:19:44

Howler

Re: werewolf book, or comic book.

Is this the werewolves comic you are talking about? If so, I have it as well. It's really good.

https://d1466nnw0ex81e.cloudfront.net/n … 147189.jpg

Last edited by Howler (2013-02-04 22:20:14)

Board footer