• Index
  •  » Therianthropy
  •  » The Loneliness is getting worse... looking for others like me

#1 2012-01-03 13:00:04

SnowCrystal
Website

The Loneliness is getting worse... looking for others like me

Hello, again, everyone!

I don't come on this site as often as I should, but something as of late has pushed me to actively start to seek out others near me, that are also wolf therians.

It has been harder growing in an all human world, surrounded by people who have either mocked me for my therianthropy, shunned me away, or those who can just never fully understand.

The desire to find a pack, mainly a wolf therian pack, has become stronger than it was 2-3 years ago when I first awakened as a wolf therianthrope, and got in touch with my past life as Snow...

The loneliness has driven me to the point of near-insanity at times. I am left wanting to HOWL at nights due to my loneliness in a home I cannot howl in, with the likelihood of being taken away to an insane asylum if I were to wake my family up from my wolfish ways....

I often curl up in my nice large waterbed, feeling alone, and lost in a world where no one can truly understand me. The desire to find a mate like myself has also grown stronger. After failed relationship after failed relationship with non-therians, the urge is even stronger to find a mate who also so happens to be a wolf therian, where we can romp together, live together, and form our own little pack and have pups... the desire has gotten stronger as days and weeks pass by.

I manage to make it through the days and nights not thinking about it, and delving moreso into the Furry communities online (like on IMVU and SL), where I at least for a short while feel accepted... even if not fully. I have even started making skins/furs on the site called IMVU for the furry community, most of them canid-based of course, and I attempt for high realism in most of my furs.

But even that is not enough, anymore.... it just masks my very real, personal loneliness I feel deep inside of me. I have had to get off of the PC at times, driven to the point of near-insanity due to not being able to relieve my inner wolf, and the desire to be around someone and express my true self with someone who can just UNDERSTAND it.... it hurts, and I am crying even as I write this whilst in the middle of my work schedule.

I live in a place called Frederick, Maryland. I am for the very least right now just trying to find FRIENDS..... friends who I can meet like myself who may not be too far from where I live. My real dream, though, is to form a pack, made of a bunch of fellow therian friends... and to all support each other, and acceptance with what we really are. Wolf therians are preferred, but other species would be accepted. :3 I know this is a long-shot, but right now the loneliness I feel eventually will just drive me insane, and I am trying to reach out before I do. Not even phone calls with known therians who live hundreds of miles away are "enough" anymore...

~Crystal / Snow

Last edited by SnowCrystal (2012-01-03 15:33:17)

A white wolf therian living happily with my black wolf dire / grey wolf hybrid mate (also a therian) and best friend who is a skunk therian c:.

#2 2012-01-03 18:31:24

WolfVanZandt
Website

Re: The Loneliness is getting worse... looking for others like me

Check the Werelist. I know some Therians from Maryland who frequent it.

#3 2012-01-03 20:52:21

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Welcome. Hope your feelings of loneliness ease.

Last edited by ShadyHowl (2012-01-03 20:52:51)

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#4 2012-01-09 08:02:48

Zax

So come visit! I'd be glad to have a fellow wolf therian over for a day, just to Be and drop my human mask with someone else who understands too.

Always a choice: Choose the worst of your inner animal and become a monster. Choose the best and become better for it.

#5 2015-03-11 02:49:26

GracefulSoul

You know, I am right with you on this one...I am feeling so lonely that my wolf is crying and it is painful for me to know my wolf is suffering...if I cannot find ones to talk with then I need to howl. The loneliness hits around 1am or so..it's gotten really bad..I cannot find anyone that understands until you, snow. I'm an alpha of the SilverSoul Pack but I am the only therian so nobody really understands..

~"Darling You'll Be Okay"~

#6 2015-03-11 19:29:04

WolfVanZandt
Website

Chattsworth? If you're in the southeast, there's an annual Howl - it's large and well established (have to be over 18). They usually organize it on the Forest Horizon website.

• Index
  •  » Therianthropy
  •  » The Loneliness is getting worse... looking for others like me

Board footer