The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-01-12 12:35:35

fearless freak

'The Devil Inside' Duo Bark At The Moon!

Bloody-Disgusting writes: Sierra/Affinity and Incentive Filmed Entertainment are financing and producing the next horror pic from the team behind The Devil Inside, which opened to record-breaking business at the domestic box office last weekend.

Director William Brent Bell will helm the untitled project from a script he wrote with Matthew Peterman, says THR. The duo also collaborated on Stay Alive and were recently attached to The Vatican for Warners.

The plot is being kept under tight wraps, but the film is expected to follow in the found-footage style of Devil Inside. Bloody Disgusting did the actual leg work and exclusively learned the project is a werewolf film. We've been told that the pic takes place in police station with the suspect turning into a werewolf.

Steven Schneider, producer of Devil Inside and the Paranormal Activity films, is producing the film with Peterman and Morris Paulson through their production company Prototype.

Sierra/Affinity will shop the project to foreign buyers at next month's European Film Market in Berlin. Bell will start shooting in April in Romania.

if you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough

#2 2012-01-12 21:55:48

WolfMontana

Re: 'The Devil Inside' Duo Bark At The Moon!

Oh. Heard bad things about the devil inside, but I'd watch their werewolf take smile

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#3 2012-01-16 19:58:04

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

I too have heard terrible things about The Devil Inside, and thus I have yet to watch it. yikes tongue Hopefully they'd do a bit better with this.

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#4 2012-01-17 12:18:30

The Busboy
Administrator

Interesting

Board footer