The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-01-16 02:05:50

MagicSkittles
Coal As Ice.
Website

Maggie Steifvafter and Stephen Cole.

I love the books shiver, linger and forever by maggie steifvater and The Wereling trilogy by Stephen Cole, does anybody else enjoy these two Authors?

I've not liked a werewolf book as much as I liked The Wereling: Wounded, The Wereling: Prey, and The Wereling: Resurrection.

I know Maggie's books are more along the lines of "people-who-turn-into-wolves-forever" instead of a "man-turns-into-wolf-and-back-into-man".

They are both quite enjoyable to read and are both trilogies! I would like to hear your own opinions of the books or Authors in general.

I'd also love to hear your own favourite books/book trilogies/series!

Last edited by MagicSkittles (2012-01-16 02:13:19)

This beast - this spastic monstrosity that had been James Howlett mere moments before - was now transformed into something more and something less than human.

There's a dreadful creature inside that boy, just waiting to show its face to the world.

#2 2012-01-17 12:34:08

The Busboy
Administrator

Re: Maggie Steifvafter and Stephen Cole.

Check out these links MagicSkittles:
http://forum.werewolfcafe.com/viewtopic.php?id=5460
and
http://forum.werewolfcafe.com/viewtopic.php?id=6349and
and
search the forums here by author or title, you should be able to find more info

#3 2012-01-17 12:55:21

MagicSkittles
Coal As Ice.
Website

Re: Maggie Steifvafter and Stephen Cole.

Thank you, TheBusboy!
I heeded the Site Rules and checked, but my computer wasn't coming up with any results.

This beast - this spastic monstrosity that had been James Howlett mere moments before - was now transformed into something more and something less than human.

There's a dreadful creature inside that boy, just waiting to show its face to the world.

Board footer