The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-01-20 23:32:01

The Wolf Pen
Behemoth
Website

My Book: Behemoth

I was told that I could post this here, because I'm planning on getting this book printed.

I'm writing a book titled Behemoth. The book itself is finished, I'm just looking for an agent or publisher. I have a blog about the book and werewolves in general at behemoth-book.blogspot.com.

Here is an excerpt from the prologue:

"They came the past two nights. Tuesday they got me while I was walking down the sidewalk. Yesterday they attacked me in my home. Today... well, they haven't come yet, but I can feel it. They're coming.

"The sun's setting. That's around the time they arrive. I hear the growls first, then the clatter of their claws as they stalk. I don't see them until the moon shines through the clouds. Gray wispy fur. Soulless yellow eyes...

"Mom, Dad, the parents who loved my as if I was really their child. Alex, my best friend who never let me give up. Dawn, the woman I barely met and swore I would never forget. To all of you, if I don't make it through this night...

"Thank you, and goodbye."

Last edited by The Wolf Pen (2012-01-20 23:32:19)

I have a blog about all things werewolf! View it at http://behemoth-book.blogspot.com/ !

#2 2012-01-21 11:48:11

The Busboy
Administrator

Re: My Book: Behemoth

Best of luck to you, keep us posted about it!

Board footer