The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-09-13 08:26:14

SJVellenga

New Novel by S. J. Vellenga - The Immortal Tales: Kri

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that my new novel, "The Immortal Tales: Kri", has been released as an ebook through my website, www.sjvellenga.com. There is a heavy focus around the immortal, vampires, werewolves, and witchcraft. This is the first installment in a saga that I plan to continue for at least 3 main books, as well as extra stories (such as the anthology currently in production, "Origins").

Hope you all come by, have a look at the first chapter, and hopefully take your first step into the journey that is Kri.

www.sjvellenga.com
www.facebook.com/sjvellenga
www.twitter.com/sjvellenga

Buy Links:
Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/9tna6qu
http://www.sjvellenga.com/drupal/node/34

S. J. Vellenga

From the website:

A War Is Rising...

"In a land where magic rules, and vampires and werewolves still walk free, the primal war between gods has begun anew. Will the people of Kri be able to stop the ancients from rising before it's too late?"

Alliances Will Be Tested...

The year is 2485 After Creation, and the world has met a crossroad. Follow the clans as they fight for their cause, one trying to destroy the world, the other trying to save it. The lands of Kri in the world of Dryas have been split down the middle since the beginning of time, vampires and werewolves fighting an endless war started by their creators millennia before.

The ancients have now returned and are fighting their way out of their tombs and into the world. They aim to finish the jobs they started; to eliminate their creations before they take over. Hope rests with the group of vampires, known as Ordo Extraho, to fight back the menace that is the werewolf clan, Contempus Orcanus, determined to release the evil upon the lands.

When alliances blur, and the diverse creatures of Dryas take sides, who shall prevail?

The World Will Change Forever...

The Immortal Tales series of novels take you on a journey through the world of Dryas and introduce you to the many creatures that populate it. Join the witches, vampires, and werewolves, as they attempt to prevent the greatest disaster in the history of the world; the second coming of the creators.

Part 1 available as an eBook here.
Check out the free content below to immerse yourself further into the world of Dryas.

Kri - Chapter 1
Characters
Short Stories

Last edited by SJVellenga (2012-10-10 23:53:09)

#2 2012-09-13 11:16:13

The Busboy
Administrator

Re: New Novel by S. J. Vellenga - The Immortal Tales: Kri

Best of luck to you with your new novel!  Is it available as a paperback and/or an ebook?

#3 2012-09-13 16:31:49

SJVellenga

Thanks for the reply mate,

At the moment, it is only available as an ebook. Since I am self publishing, advertising, production, etc etc, are all funded out of my own pocket rather than the publisher's. Once things pick up, however, I am planning on doing a print run of (hopefully) about 1,000 books and take things from there.

It's all up to the public! If you want to see a print edition, spread the word! smile

S. J. Vellenga

#4 2012-09-16 20:47:24

SJVellenga

Updated the main post with an excerpt from the website, hope you all enjoy!

S. J. Vellenga

#5 2012-09-17 18:08:46

SJVellenga

Alright guys, I have a promotion going at the moment to tie in with facebook. When I receive 250 likes on my page, I will be issuing a promotional code for Kri for $5.99. When I reach 1,000 likes, that will drop to $4.99. Check out and like the page at the link below:

Facebook

The normal price for the novel is at $6.99, so get liking for almost 30% off!

S. J. Vellenga

#6 2012-10-03 17:33:32

SJVellenga

Just added a few links to the main post. The novel has been uploaded to the Kindle library and is now available for purchase through them for $6.99. It will remain available through my personal website as well for the same price.

S. J. Vellenga

Last edited by SJVellenga (2012-10-03 17:34:47)

#7 2012-10-25 17:06:14

SJVellenga

Just an update to let everyone know that all my works are available for free through Amazon for the remainder of the 25th October at the link below.

http://www.amazon.com/S.-J.-Vellenga/e/B009L9IOJK

Board footer