The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-11-13 22:10:11

Obitus

Cannabilistic behavoir.

I've recently been going through a stage where I'm interested in human flesh.
Meaning I'm interested in what it tastes like.

I believe it may be that I'm not satisfied with the meat I normally eat (e.g. pork, steak, venison, turkey, etc) and that I'm more interested in exotic meats, things most people would never eat.

Is anybody else experiencing this? Or is experiencing?

I've also noticed during half moons and full moons I'm much more aggressive than I used to be and very wound up.
Such as tonight, I'm feeling extremely wound up, jittery, aggressive, and can't stop thinking about human flesh.

Perhaps I should see a psychiatrist about this.

We are the death that follows change.

#2 2012-11-13 23:18:10

icestarleader

Re: Cannabilistic behavoir.

I'm not at least , but I don't recommend it .There are many diseases that you can get from eating meat including brain rot.

so so busy...........

#3 2012-11-14 17:29:58

Siverwolf

People taste like pork! 

Yeah, if those ideas are interfering with your everyday life then I'd get some help.  Chatting with other Were's on here is a good outlet for your emotions since some of us can most likely identify with your issuses and give some good advice.

Siverwolf.

Last edited by Siverwolf (2012-11-14 17:34:57)

Homo - Lycanthropus

#4 2012-11-14 17:45:11

Jerimiah

I never crave "flesh or meat" but blood, that is a different matter.

My "change" has caused me many issues in the past and left me alone and miss-understood, until recently.

The moon brings the change and I finally found someone who understands and it was she that pointed out that enough blood can and will encourage the change.
If you just crave flesh, I would check that out. If you are a true lycan, well that explains a lot.

Good luck

#5 2012-11-15 04:34:47

WolfVanZandt
Website

Actually, humans taste nasty - all the artificial additives (and I'm not kidding - you can taste them if you have three taste buds in your head).

Furthermore, humans carry diseases.

#6 2012-11-15 14:49:43

lupinealchemist

Human flesh is a terrible meat as WVZ said. Can't imagine human blood is any more healthy unless maybe you're a hematophage, but there's still the disease issue.

#7 2012-11-16 02:33:00

WolfVanZandt
Website

Human blood tastes like it has copper in it.

#8 2012-11-16 14:23:27

lupinealchemist

Strangely enough, I lick the blood off my wounds. Shouldn't be too bad if it's my own blood and small quantities.

#9 2012-11-16 15:18:12

Obitus

WolfVanZandt wrote:

Human blood tastes like it has copper in it.

I find my blood to be extremely sweet.
And I'm ashamed to say the last time I got a serious injury I ate a piece of my flesh.... (Almost lost a few of my fingers)

Wasn't that bad.

We are the death that follows change.

#10 2012-11-16 16:56:12

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Obitus: Check the 'Why You Are Probably Not a Werewolf' sticky. It's pretty weird that you're craving human flesh, if I were you I'd probably check myself into the local mental health clinic. Or high-security mental institution depending on how intense these cravings are.

Jerimiah wrote:

The moon brings the change and I finally found someone who understands and it was she that pointed out that enough blood can and will encourage the change.
If you just crave flesh, I would check that out. If you are a true lycan, well that explains a lot.

If you are a true lycan, you belong in the Underworld movies. 'Lycan' is different to 'werewolf'; it's a purely Hollywood-invented term. Unless you were using it as an abbreviated form of 'lycanthrope', but given your overly dramatic RP-esque preceding sentence I very much doubt that is the case.

Also, lupinealchemist, it's perfectly normal to have the instinct to lick bleeding wounds, as your saliva contains a small amount of natural anaesthetic which eases the pain. Therefore therian or not, it's instinctual to lick one's wounds.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#11 2012-12-08 06:25:23

Moonlit Hunter

WolfVanZandt wrote:

Actually, humans taste nasty - all the artificial additives (and I'm not kidding - you can taste them if you have three taste buds in your head).

Furthermore, humans carry diseases.

The logic here is, well... simple logic. Yet I must ask, have you actually tasted human flesh; or is this your assessment based on the aforementioned logic?

#12 2012-12-08 12:50:58

WolfVanZandt
Website

When I fight, I bite, so, yes, I've tasted raw human flesh. It may be better when it's cooked but I seriously doubt it.

#13 2012-12-08 12:59:24

Siverwolf

There's been many cultures that practice ritual cannabilium.  It may be an aquired taste.  Like most people don't like sardines.  But I love them.  I learned to eat them when I was little.  There good with hot sause!

Siverwolf.

Homo - Lycanthropus

#14 2012-12-08 16:57:09

WolfVanZandt
Website

In those cultures, people probably don't eat so much garbage and they might taste better. I hear they taste like pork when they're cooked. Pork tastes just fine to me.

If there's any question about werewolves being cannibals, they're not. They don't eat other Werewolves and they don't normally eat humans. If one was already dead and I was in danger of starving, I would make an exception. Werewolves, in contrast to the movie versions, have a powerful altruistic bent. It's built in. We don't eat humans because we're honestly very concerned about them. As a race, they're bound and determined to destroy this planet and we don't want the planet or them hurt.

So, yes, humans look like food but there's more chance one would get eaten by their human neighbor than by a Werewolf neighbor. The Werewolf would try to save them.

#15 2012-12-08 17:28:16

bloodlust
werewolf guardian
Website

Very well said.

"Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend."
http://s1.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=152377

Board footer