The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-03-14 16:45:46

Jerimiah

The "Change" and social behaviors

I don't think I do well with others. No desire to sit in a group and howl at the moon. I found out only recently that the moon is NOT the only thing that changes me. My mate tells me when the moon is darkest that I change as well (she keeps a chart) And the smell of blood forces a change rather quickly. It is not pleasant for me to change. More hair, back arches and "pops" loudly I drool hugely and when complete I loose the ability to speak. My mate fills me in as to what has happened while I was "out". Next day muscles hurt and head is muddy (not able to concentrate). It used to cause me pain and confusion when my lady would wake up and find me changing but recently she found a way to calm me and it helps. It is rather simple in what she does, she says an incantation (she is a witch) and breathes breath into me. As she does this I calm down. The change does not stop but the pain and confusion are more tolerated. Now the particulars, Am I a violent man, no not at all but I will not allow myself or my family to be touched in anger. If someone makes a move at me or my family I move faster than you can imagine. Am I strong? well we measured it in lab conditions. we waited for a day when I began the change and I can bench 300+ pounds. I am 6 foot tall 206 pounds and 4% body fat. My hair grows 4x it's normal rate during my cycle and if it is a severe change (when I have no memory) I will loose about 2 days of conscious thought. When questioned my lady says she prefers the wolfs company to mine, go figure.

Jerimiah

#2 2013-07-06 19:22:29

Alpha_Lobo

Re: The "Change" and social behaviors

Haven't really mastered a p.shift I can only do mental but I gain the heightend senses and all that goes with the change my teacher didnt really have time to help me with the pyshical part

When you embrace the animal inside you reach the ultimate clarity everything opens up to you . Only once this is acheived that you can trully call yourself a alpha

#3 2013-09-02 16:26:40

RoseJayKayneLupus

Re: The "Change" and social behaviors

I haven't truly had a p shift. Although I have gone partially into it, yet never fully.

Board footer