The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-04-15 01:12:16

FinShaggy
Website

Dr. Who

Remember the episode about the Queen and the Wolf and remember all the Bad Wolf stuff? Are they going to do anything with the queen again, or are they just going to leave the wolf blood dead? Because at the end of that episode it could have gone either way. The werewolf almost got them, but then they used the hope diamond to kill it with the backwards telescope. But then the queen was acting weird and wouldn't show them a scratch she got, and they talked about how the royal family totally acts like werewolves.

I just think they should do more werewolf episodes, they do plenty of TorchWood stuff, and the queen is supposed to be the one who started that organization, after the wolf encounter.

#2 2013-04-15 23:00:44

WolfMontana

Re: Dr. Who

Absolutely, bring on the werewolves. wink Biggest kick I got out that episode (outside of a lovely werewolf design - real timber wolf patterning, yay!) was David Tennant's Doctor exclaiming 'That's BEAUTIFUL!' after he's seen the werewolf. That's my kind guy. wink

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#3 2013-04-16 00:50:54

FinShaggy
Website

WolfMontana wrote:

Absolutely, bring on the werewolves. wink Biggest kick I got out that episode (outside of a lovely werewolf design - real timber wolf patterning, yay!) was David Tennant's Doctor exclaiming 'That's BEAUTIFUL!' after he's seen the werewolf. That's my kind guy. wink

Right, being able to appreciate the beauty of a monster that has no choice but to instinctually chase them. While running from the very same monster.

#4 2013-04-16 00:51:53

FinShaggy
Website

We should get some Fan-Fic Dr.Who werewolf stuff going in the Story section, I bet eventually they'll see it and use one. I've seen episodes that totally looked like they were plucked right from some Fan fic.

Board footer