The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-06-03 02:27:34

paulwyrd
Website

Land of the Werewolf

I've been writing on and off for a number of years and after a few years of research and writing I have complete my first novel now published on Smashwords and Amazon.

The story follows a human male who is sick of modern life and all its hypocrisy and craziness. Inadvertently he encounters a woman in the woods of South-East England one night in spring.

The encounter leads the man to enter the remnants of a parallel yet hidden world that has been in existence in Britain since before the Romans invaded.

In the story I have included a number of older practices including drumming, shamanic trance, spirit walking (astral travel) shape shifting, touches upon the severed head cult.

A couple of links for anyone interested:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/319845

http://www.amazon.com/Land-of-the-Werew … e+werewolf

Cheers!

"The dancers whirled round and round, shape shifting as the pounding rhythms sent the pack into a frenzy of heathenry and ancient nature-induced Samadhi." Land of the Werewolf

#2 2013-06-03 09:39:22

The Busboy
Administrator

Re: Land of the Werewolf

Congratulations to you on your new book release!  And thank you for your post!

#3 2013-06-03 23:16:31

ODedonCoke

I already see the potential for a movie deal wink May you hit it big time in your writing career!

There's just not enough girl wolves out there....

#4 2013-06-04 07:29:40

paulwyrd
Website

Thanks all, hope readers find it enjoyable and something new to the werewolf genre!

"The dancers whirled round and round, shape shifting as the pounding rhythms sent the pack into a frenzy of heathenry and ancient nature-induced Samadhi." Land of the Werewolf

Board footer