The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-07-13 17:31:15

Silvermoon

How do you become a werewolf?

I was just interested in finding out some different ways to beacome a wolf.So if you could let me know that would be nice smile

~~Silvermoon~~

#2 2013-07-13 18:36:08

WolfVanZandt
Website

Re: How do you become a werewolf?

G'luck. Best I can tell, the only way to become one is to be born that way.

#3 2013-07-13 18:54:56

Silvermoon

okay but i also heard that sleeping outside under full moon on friday can turn into one too

~~Silvermoon~~

#4 2013-07-14 01:16:00

WolfVanZandt
Website

I've heard a lot of things but I've never heard of them working. There's a big difference between lore and reality. For instance, the classical way to be changed into a Werewolf is to be bitten by one of them. One of the sorta true things about them is their healing abilities - not nearly what the movies make them out to be but they tend to heal more quickly from injuries than most people because they have a hyperactive immune system. Only the most hardy germs can live in them. That means that the germs that do take up residence in them are very hardy indeed....and virulent. I, for one, have very healthy MERCA bacteria living in my mouth and, if I were to bite you, you would need to get to a hospital quickly and have yourself pumped full of the strongest, broadest-spectrum antibiotic available. Being bitten by a Werewolf won't change you into a Werewolf but it might just change you into a corpse, or into a  person with one less limb.

#5 2013-07-14 11:59:25

Silvermoon

But arent there other ways?

~~Silvermoon~~

#6 2013-07-14 13:35:41

WolfVanZandt
Website

Lots in folklore - drinking water out of a wolf's pawprint, being born on Christmas, protecting a criminal, being a criminal (highwayman), being born with a caul, it goes on and on. None of them work.

#7 2013-07-16 14:14:33

Silvermoon

oh okay

~~Silvermoon~~

#8 2013-07-16 19:43:36

Fenris Lupa
Dog Soldier

Over the centuries there have been many different rumors, superstitions and plenty of spells that ppl have passed down from generations.

And that is just what they are, rumors.

There is nothing, NOTHING, that anyone can do become Wolf.  You have to be born that way.

Most ppl don't know that 99% of our (were)Wolf lore came from the 1941 Wolfman, written by Curt Siodmak.

It was Curt Siodmak himself that came up with:

-The full moon cases the change

-If you are bit, you turn

-Silver can harm and kill Wolves

There is a handful more that he contributed, but those are the most affiliated.

And one of the most famous lines known to wolf lore, Curt Siodmak wrote for the movie-

"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright."

So needless to say, due to many of the points in the movie, ppl came to believe they were facts from history

But anyway....to answer you question, once again....there isn't a damn thing that you can do to become Wolf.   You are either born one, or you're not.

The only thing that can be done to be Wolf, is through A-shifting (astral).  Cuz during astral, you can take any form that you want.  But astral takes a lot of practice and discipline, and can take months, even years to perfect.

Never do anything as a wolf you wouldn't do as a man...if you have a good heart....you'll be a good dog....

#9 2013-07-16 21:03:30

WolfVanZandt
Website

Aye - A shifts - you might as well find a shaman to apprentice yourself to.

#10 2013-07-17 08:56:29

Fenris Lupa
Dog Soldier

WolfVanZandt wrote:

Aye - A shifts - you might as well find a shaman to apprentice yourself to.

That is the way you should take anyway, being taught, an by the right teacher can make all the difference.

Plus the shaman, or medicine man....which ever name they go by, can help you find your spirit guide, which in cases where you are Therian, will be your animal (soul).

Never do anything as a wolf you wouldn't do as a man...if you have a good heart....you'll be a good dog....

#11 2013-08-29 01:07:27

Aldric

According to some of my friends who are were's they have said i possibly am a werefox. But i am unable to change and i have normal senses. So is it possible i am a were and i just didnt know it or do you think my friends are Bsing me.

"The Root of all fear, is Imagination."

Yes i'm a Fox (Not Stereotypical though lol)

#12 2013-09-02 14:26:09

WolfVanZandt
Website

The change doesn't characterize a Were, the animal nature does. There are Weres (therianthropes) called "contherianthropes" who are always in the animal-mentality mode. You could very well be a contherianthrope. Weres are often able to distinguish between Weres and Mainstreamers, so, if Weres are saying you're Were, you could very well be Were.

#13 2013-09-02 17:39:05

Aldric

WolfVanZandt wrote:

The change doesn't characterize a Were, the animal nature does. There are Weres (therianthropes) called "contherianthropes" who are always in the animal-mentality mode. You could very well be a contherianthrope. Weres are often able to distinguish between Weres and Mainstreamers, so, if Weres are saying you're Were, you could very well be Were.

Well they claim to be were's but they have been leading us on for months claim to be them and saying they are going to give us proof but then making excuses... its not the weres who claim that i am "werefox" my wicken friend claim that i have a fox spirt guide so idk... But the so-called weres in my town Boast Huge claims and its sorta pushing me and my small group of friends away... becouse it seems they are making **** up (pardon my language). I just wish to know if it may be possible to be a Psudo-Werefox without being able to totaly transform... and if it is true if there is a way to transform... becouse it doesnt hurt me if i cant trasform... it hurts me to be treated inferior by the so called weres in the town who have been using me and my friends for over 4+ months.

One claims to be the King of all Were's (were-Dragon / Were-Wolf / Were-Angel) << Tell me that isnt B.S

They think one of my friends is a (were-Titen / Were-wolf / +Angelic Abbilitys )

And another of my friends is a Pan-Were

I just want some closer to this otherwise Abbismal Story... of me and my friends being "Bullied" by these guys

::Side Note::

One of my friends accualy saw a fox-tail on my body

but both of my friends can manipulate and sence Energy...

*sorry for the long comment, just thought i would explain the stuff that lead up to the last post.*

#14 2013-09-02 20:24:07

lupinealchemist

Aldric wrote:

One claims to be the King of all Were's (were-Dragon / Were-Wolf / Were-Angel) << Tell me that isnt B.S

They think one of my friends is a (were-Titen / Were-wolf / +Angelic Abbilitys )

And another of my friends is a Pan-Were

I just want some closer to this otherwise Abbismal Story... of me and my friends being "Bullied" by these guys

Sounds like pseudo otherkin fluff to me. If I were you, I'd just tune them out.

#15 2013-09-03 02:29:00

WolfVanZandt
Website

Fluffy stuff - uh huh. Yep.

You might be Were but it doesn't sound like they are. Weres don't physically shift, if that's what you're talking about (or, I'll say that I've seen no reason to believe that they do, either today or historically).

And, honestly, there is no king of all Weres - if there ever was, he committed suicide long ago, driven nuts by trying to organize Weres around him - not possible. It's like herding cats.

#16 2013-09-03 23:43:58

Aldric

lupinealchemist wrote:

Sounds like pseudo otherkin fluff to me. If I were you, I'd just tune them out.

Well im starting to tune them out - but its sad that they could use false info on me and my friends

WolfVanZandt wrote:

Fluffy stuff - uh huh. Yep.

You might be Were but it doesn't sound like they are. Weres don't physically shift, if that's what you're talking about (or, I'll say that I've seen no reason to believe that they do, either today or historically).

Thanks for the info on not shifting Physically (because they claimed they could shift)

WolfVanZandt wrote:

And, honestly, there is no king of all Weres - if there ever was, he committed suicide long ago, driven nuts by trying to organize Weres around him - not possible. It's like herding cats.

Thats what i was thinking and the chances of the ONE and ONLY one lol being im my small town is funny as heck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a note is there some treads or info you could point me to to get more in touch with my were side... and be more intune with it

Edit: i cant remeber my dreams so i dont know if i shift in the dreams or... stuff like that

Last edited by Aldric (2013-09-04 02:59:44)

#17 2013-09-04 22:22:03

WolfVanZandt
Website

The best way to get more in touch with your Wereside is to get with other (real) Weres. The safest way to do that is to find an established Howl to attend.

And, yes, fluffy pseudo-Weres do have a purpose in life. They are there for our entertainment.

#18 2013-09-05 01:00:29

Aldric

WolfVanZandt wrote:

The best way to get more in touch with your Wereside is to get with other (real) Weres. The safest way to do that is to find an established Howl to attend.

And, yes, fluffy pseudo-Weres do have a purpose in life. They are there for our entertainment.

Thanks for the help

Edit: whats the best way to find a howl couz i have No contacts off of cyberspace becouse of the others in my town...

Last edited by Aldric (2013-09-06 03:03:36)

Board footer