The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-08-23 11:12:40

RealDealBubba
Website

RE: Bubba the Redneck Werewolf Movie is GO!

Hey Ya'll...Ok...yeah, I know...I've been gone for quite a bit...but i'm home again! As most of you know...I've been trying for almost 8 years to get a Movie based on my comic character out to you folks and we've done it! We aquired the help of Unearthed Films's Stepen Biro and the good people at AND YOU productions. add to the mix the the talents of the two guys who started Halloween Horror Nights (Back in 1991 here in FLA) for Universal studios and have both worked on major motion Pictures, TV and so on. they're two old friends and are doing amazing work to bring Bubba to life.  Also, there is anew comic book coming out soon from Creature Entertainment. So, thanks to all of you who have shown support and patience waiting for all this. Busboy...you were always there for Bubba and payback is a Mitch! LOL!

here's the link for the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q87Hm-IH3iA

Hey! Somebody EAT that singin' fat lady...'Cause It's ALWAYS Bubba Time!

#2 2013-08-30 10:38:55

The Busboy
Administrator

Re: RE: Bubba the Redneck Werewolf Movie is GO!

Awesome, can't wait to see it!

#3 2014-04-03 22:17:09

Roi Doberwolf
Pleasantville resident
Website

Re: RE: Bubba the Redneck Werewolf Movie is GO!

Is this still going to be a thing? I'm not a follower of the comics, but the trailer had me excited (at least when I saw it way back when, I can't find it on YouTube now). I tried Googling for news and this was the only update I could find. http://beneaththeunderground.com/stephe … -werewolf/

"Man is not a beast. Compared to man, beast are angels. Do they kill their own for the sake of killing?
Do they worship Satan? Man wrecks, and ravages, and calls the devil. But unlike beasts, and unlike angels...
Man can cry, and confess, and repent. Change, and begin again. GIVE THE DEVIL HELL!"

Board footer