The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-01-28 22:44:05

ScarFierceClaw

Hi, I really need help.

Ok so. I think I'm a therian. But idk. Me and two others were "awakened" at the same time. Two of us were wolves and the other was fox. So I am a wolf. But both us wolves have not had any changes to us. Yet the fox has changed and acquired his senses and physical attributes. If you could give me pointers to bond to my wolf and gain his acute smelling, hearing and sight. His speed agility and stealth. Or if you know a better way to become a werewolf or lycanthropy please help me. I know y'all probably hear this all the time but I really want/need this. It is my biggest dream/wish in life. If this matters I'm 17 6'4 200lbs. Was awakened on January 1st. Have been trying to become a werewolf, lycan or therian for a few years. All help is appreciated. Thank you.

#2 2014-01-29 18:25:10

WolfVanZandt
Website

Re: Hi, I really need help.

My best suggestion is to spend time around other Weres. Weres "feed" off each other; things awaken in Weres when they spend time together. You're 17 so it might be a little early for me to be suggesting that, but when you start developing your own life, attend some established Howls (most established Howls have an 18 year old age limit, anyway). Otherwise, you're probably not going to notice much in the way of changes. The only thing an "awakening" is is the process of becoming awere (sic) of what you are. You don't necessarily experience any great changes. Maybe you and your friends can grow together; you really need to be around some mature Weres.

#3 2014-01-29 21:53:57

ScarFierceClaw

Thank you. The only problem is these friends are scattered across the country. I don't know any weres in PA. If you can help me with finding weres to help me that would be awesome! And do you know if the bite works?

#4 2014-01-30 00:42:05

WolfVanZandt
Website

Nope. The bite doesn't work. Or, if I'm trying to get rid of someone, it works quite well because I harbor some pretty awe inspiring bacteria in my mouth. If a werewolf ever bites you, and you survive, get to the hospital and have them load you up on the most powerful, broad range antibiotic they have.

Best bet for finding Weres is to go to an established Were forum and ask around. But to meet them, you need to verify that they're well known in the community and can be vouched for - or meet them at an established Howl; then they can introduce you to other legit Weres.  You need to keep in mind that, like all large groups, we have some bad folks in our community. You don't want to get tangled up with them.

#5 2014-01-30 21:46:00

ScarFierceClaw

Alright. Thank you so much for the help. If you're ever looking for a pack give me a holler.

#6 2014-01-30 23:12:14

WolfVanZandt
Website

Thanks. I'm pretty permanently settled. And you're a loooooong way off.

Last edited by WolfVanZandt (2014-01-30 23:13:14)

Board footer