The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-03-08 14:42:57

McCarty13
Website

Hey Guys I'm a special fx makeup artist/writer with a werewolf novel

I hope its okay to post this here.(moderator please feel free to move it to an appropriate folder)

Just to tell you a little bit about me I am Mike McCarty. For the past 20 years I have worked at one of the biggest makeup fx companies in the world with around 200 credits to my name, including things like the Walking Dead and a few werewolf films here and there. I've always been a huge werewolf fan and I started writing a novel series that has been described as Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles meets Highlander but with werewolves. Sounds cool right? Haha I though so too which is why I'm writing it. The first book will be released in a week on the full moon...of course wink I wanted to share it with your community here and I hope you guys embrace me as one of your own.

Here is the link There is a special extremely limited signed hardcover and a trade paperback as well.

http://www.badmoonbooks.com/product.php … amp;page=1

Sincerely,
Mike D McCarty

#2 2014-03-10 09:23:39

The Busboy
Administrator

Re: Hey Guys I'm a special fx makeup artist/writer with a werewolf novel

Hi Mike,
Welcome to the site, and please feel welcome to post about your fx art in the art forum section here, and you can post about your new book in the book forum section here also.  Best of luck to you with your new book release.  Are you doing any autograph signings for your new book?

Board footer