The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-07-28 01:01:47

stoicfortitude

Looking for a book that was plugged here a long time ago

Hey guys, long time no see!
I was last here around 2010, and if I'm remembering correctly there was a book that was being plugged in the news section that was being given away for free. It was a guide about a guys travels documenting all the different kinds of were-beasts he had encountered, and I was wondering if anybody still remembered it. There was a link to torrent it, but I never got around to figuring that stuff out, and I was sharing a computer anyways.
If anybody still had it or knew where it is it would be greatly appreciated to point me that way!

#2 2015-07-28 10:58:01

The Busboy
Administrator

Re: Looking for a book that was plugged here a long time ago

Hi,
If it was posted here, it is probably still is here, as this book forum dates back to 8/8/2008.....so, I might suggest that you read the topics of the first 8 pages of this "Werewolf Books and Comic Books" forum section to see if you can find it that way, as the first 8 pages seem to go back to 2010.

#3 2015-07-28 17:05:06

stoicfortitude

Re: Looking for a book that was plugged here a long time ago

Thanks for the response, but I had already extensively searched the book category and used the search function for every term I could think of. To be sure, I did look through the first 10 pages again, to see if I missed anything. What would be the most helpful would be an archive of the news posts. The book was pretty big news, as it was pretty professional, illustrated, and completely free. I noticed that they seem to be deleted periodically.

Last edited by stoicfortitude (2015-07-28 17:06:35)

Board footer