The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-11-18 23:01:18

devilhound
Hell Hound

The Way of the Silver Palm

So I wanted to get my return started with a bang.

It is the year 2319, lycanthropes have taken over the world as well as colonizing both the moon and Mars. Asteroid mining has begun in earnest, creating a demand for skilled laborers and scientists. Several new elements have been discovered resting in asteroids; Irithium and Dynamium to name two. Deep underground, in a prison called the Tombs, an old enemy stirs in the darkness, an enemy not seen for almost a thousand years. It is up to a specialized team of lycans to investigate and infiltrate this prison before the ancient enemy escapes.

Name: Aydam Graymane
Specialty: Recon/Tactics
Appearance: 6'5" 220 Ibs. Auburn fur speckled with gray, muscular/military build, green-gold eyes. Wears military combat uniform most of the time, but when he is resting, he simply wears basic fatigues.
Origin: Born in a military family, he was raised to be a soldier from the day he could walk. He advanced quickly through the ranks of the ULM (United Lycan Military) until he became a captain at the age of 40, he was selected to lead the recon team into the Tombs by the Leader himself. The mission has been three years in the making, far too long in his opinion.
Other: Aside from his military training, he is exceptionally trained in hand-to-hand combat and the use of knives as a specialty weapon.

Hail The Father Of Machines,
May We Enlighten The Ignorant,
May We Empower The Weakling
And May We Purify The Unclean.

#2 2015-11-19 16:07:06

devilhound
Hell Hound

Re: The Way of the Silver Palm

Sorry about the title, I meant to change it, but it was pretty late when I posted this... once again, I am sorry.

Hail The Father Of Machines,
May We Enlighten The Ignorant,
May We Empower The Weakling
And May We Purify The Unclean.

Board footer