The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-07-16 20:15:31

UwotM8

Am i just imagining it?

This is my first post so sorry if its bad, but recently i have been researching werewolves as i recently watched a documentary, and i came across this "chant" now i was curious that it was kinda real but i think it was fake, after doing this task, 10minuets  later i was kinda getting angry for no reason and i punched the wall not because i needed to in anger but because i thought about werewolf "strength" so i did and no pain so i did it again 4more times really hard and i only felt the slightest pain for like .5 seconds and when i went to the bathroom about an hour after this i looked in the mirror and i swear my eyes were green/yellow and they are usually blue, i know that werewolves eyes glow blue red or yellow i believe and tonight is a full moon so i don't know if i'm just imagining it but i just want other peoples opinions. I do believe that people can transform into werewolves if bitten etc, and this website i was on looked real its had alot of posts and members and overall i hope its real, you know?

Thanks for reading my post, big_smile

#2 2016-08-14 00:10:08

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Re: Am i just imagining it?

UwotM8 wrote:

i came across this "chant"

I don't like where this is going.

10minuets  later i was kinda getting angry for no reason

Either puberty or because you'd spent 10 minutes doing something.

i punched the wall not because i needed to in anger but because i thought about werewolf "strength"

No.

so i did and no pain

That's called adrenaline.

did it again 4more times really hard

That's not good for you.

i looked in the mirror and i swear my eyes were green/yellow and they are usually blue

That can happen sometimes.

i know that werewolves eyes glow blue red or yellow

No.

i believe and tonight is a full moon so i don't know if i'm just imagining it but i just want other peoples opinions.

My opinion is no.

I do believe that people can transform into werewolves

No.

if bitten

All of the no.

overall i hope its real, you know?

Sorry, it's not.  Trust me: I checked.

Thanks for reading my post, big_smile

No problem.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#3 2016-08-14 09:54:39

WolfVanZandt
Website

Re: Am i just imagining it?

Aye, people don't transform into werewolves - if they're werewolves then that's what they are - there's no transformation. You live with the cards you'r dealt. You don't get to switch hands in the middle of the game.

I've known several werewolves who are insensitive to pain. You could beat them to death and they'd just grin at you - disconcerting, yes, but not a very good survival trait. On the other hand, I've also known Mainstreamers with the same trait.

Board footer