The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-10-11 10:49:45

Dusty

books i recommend for all

i have been reading some great books that have werewolves in them. and i would like to post the author and book titles.

Patrica Briggs

Moon Called
Iron Kissed
Cry Wolf

i added a link to her homepage so you can get a look on some of her books she is going to come out with a new one so i hope you all like the book its a series of story's.

i also set up links to a preview chapter of the books so you can also check if your interested.

the main character is Mercy she is a "Walker" and can shape change to a coyote.

over all they are all very good books

One day osama will go to the gates heaven and president Washington standing with a bat and says "how dare you defile in which was created" and startes wailing on osama's a** and the 70 other members of the continental congress come down and start kicking the S*** out of osama. Osama then asks what happend to my 71 virgins" No its 71 Virginians you a** hole"
Robin Willams

#2 2008-10-16 16:59:53

Dragoniakmp
Website

Re: books i recommend for all

The Mercy Thompson series was good until the third book, where the ending RUINED it for me.

Cry Wolf was okay, but it could have been a lot better. Not enough werewolf action.

#3 2008-10-17 11:06:58

ArcLight
Website

I didn't like the short-story "prequel" to "Cry Wolf" enough to bother picking up the book.

Carrie Vaughn's Kitty series is still my current fave werewolf fare.

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&sea … amp;page=1

"How lonely is the night without the howl of a wolf."
"Werewolves are BAD ASS." - Dean Winchester
Buckaroo Banzai - Highlander - Kolchak - Buffy - Doc Savage
http://members.fortunecity.com/lost_giant

#4 2008-10-17 21:44:29

Dusty

well everyone has there own opinions i personally liked Cry wolf and im currently on the 2nd book for the Mercy Thompson series.

One day osama will go to the gates heaven and president Washington standing with a bat and says "how dare you defile in which was created" and startes wailing on osama's a** and the 70 other members of the continental congress come down and start kicking the S*** out of osama. Osama then asks what happend to my 71 virgins" No its 71 Virginians you a** hole"
Robin Willams

#5 2008-10-18 15:31:48

Dragoniakmp
Website

ArcLight wrote:

I didn't like the short-story "prequel" to "Cry Wolf" enough to bother picking up the book.

Carrie Vaughn's Kitty series is still my current fave werewolf fare.

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&sea … amp;page=1

Have you read "Ivy Cole and the Moon" and "Luna" I really liked those if you're looking for a tough female werewolf.

Also, I didn't read the prequel to Cry Wolf and was very confused as to what was going on in the beginning.  I wish there was a re-cap or something to inform those of us who had no idea about what happened.

#6 2008-10-18 15:32:42

Dragoniakmp
Website

Ivy cole and Luna are both written by Gina Farago. I forgot to add that.

Board footer