The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-06-06 23:19:58

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

Bloody Fangs or 血の牙

Its an action-love story with a love triangle between a werewolf boy, a vampire boy, and a werewolf girl

-Howl at the moon and wait for the transformation
-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#2 2009-06-07 00:26:21

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

Re: Bloody Fangs or 血の牙

Chapter 1: The Change

October 16th

As the sounds of my alarm clock went off in my head, I knew the day of reckoning was upon me. For today is my fifteenth birthday and I feel a change is coming. My Name is Kai Sakamoto, a student of DayBreaker Academy whos life just keeps on getting weirder and weirder.

With the windows of my room open, the sun lays upon my face as I just look back. As my radio played to the tune of Skillet's Falling Inside The Black, my mother came into my room.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI!" she yelled. My mom came over and hugged, then handed me a card.
"Thanks mom." I replied. "I just wish dad was here to say that too."
My mother looked at me with a worried face then said "Your father will be here in the morning."
She got up and looked out the window and said "Kai, just because its your birthday, doesn't mean that you can be late for school."

Ok, thats all I'm going to write for now, I'm beat! BTW, tell me what you think so far

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#3 2009-06-07 10:06:54

FenrirFinale

A very nice start. Keep going Kai.

Always happy to chat so add me on Kik at ArcticRhapsody.

Seize the Night~

#4 2009-06-07 18:27:43

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

Very nice,want to see more.

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#5 2009-06-07 21:07:50

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

thanks guys!!!

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#6 2009-06-07 21:39:25

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

np.

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#7 2009-06-07 23:07:03

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

As I hurried out of the shower and put on my clothes, I noticed a rip in my T-shirt.
"Dammit, I just brought this shirt three days ago!" I said to myself.
I found a black shirt and put it on instead. I ran down the stairs, grabbed my bookbag, and said goodbye to my mother. Before she could respond, I was gone.

I looked at my watch and it was already 8:15 and I had lees than 10 minuets to get to school. I was runnning down the block and the strangest thing happened, I was already at the school. I looked at my watch and the time was only 8:12.
"That was fast!" I said in shock.
I was a track star in middle school, but I have never run that fast before. No matter, what ever the case was I could deal with it later. Now was the time to say good morning to my buds Ruka and Milo.

As I walked up to the steps of the school I see both waiting for me.
"幸せな誕生日会 (Happy birthday Kai in japanese)" yelled Ruka.
"Yah! Happy birthday Kai!" repeated Milo.
"Thanks guys." I said hugging them.
"We thought you were never gonna show up. Did you over sleep or something?" asked Ruka.
"Yes I did over sleep but my mom woke me up. But the weirdest thing happened, I was running to school and the next thing I knew, I was here. It was strange." I told them.
For awhile, they just looked at each other and finally said "Hey Kai, we got you gifts!"
I looked at them and knew something was up. I have told them alot of strange stuff when we were kids, but they never looked at me like that before.
"Earth to Kai, hello, Kai!?" Milo yelled "Are you spacing out again!?"
"No, there just something on my mind." I replied.
"Okay... Well, here, I got the new Fall Out Boy CD." said Milo.
"Oh, and I got you a ipod touch. Hope you like it." said Ruka.

Thats Ruka for you. His father is a famous Japanese movie director and a stock market tycoon, in other his rich. But trust me, he isn't like the other rich snobby kids at this school, he is a sweetheart. We've been best friends since we lived in Japan. His father is also pretty cool because he paid for Milo to go to DayBreaker Academy with us. But sometimes he does go over board.

"Thanks Ruka, but you didn't have to buy me this." I said.
"Nonsense, I wanted to." Ruka replied.
Milo walked over and said "Dude, I thought you weren't going to show me up."
Ruka put his head down.
I put my hand on Milo's shoulder and said "I love your gift as much as his, Thanks Milo."

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#8 2009-06-08 13:52:37

FenrirFinale

Very nice Kai. A few grammar errors but nothing that a second proofread won't solve. Keep up the good work.

Always happy to chat so add me on Kik at ArcticRhapsody.

Seize the Night~

#9 2009-06-08 14:02:05

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

yay!.....im interested in japanese.mind teaching me a bit?

#10 2009-06-08 21:09:44

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

kay Moonfur, what do you want to know?

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#11 2009-06-08 21:15:18

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

anything your willing to teach.

#12 2009-06-08 21:50:08

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

I would write more but my sister has a project

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#13 2009-06-15 23:17:58

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

Chapter 1: The Change (revised sort of)

October 16th

As the sounds of my alarm clock went off in my head; I knew the day of reckoning was upon me. For today is my fifteenth birthday and I feel a change is coming. My Name is Kai Sakamoto, a student of Day Breaker Academy whose life just keeps on getting weirder and weirder.

With the windows of my room open, the sun lays upon my face as I just look back. As my radio played to the tune of Skillet's Falling Inside The Black, my mother came into my room.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI!" she yelled. My mom came over and hugged, then handed me a card.
"Thanks mom." I replied. "I just wish dad was here to say that too."
My mother looked at me with a worried face then said "Your father will be here in the morning."
She got up and looked out the window and said "Kai, just because it’s your birthday, doesn't mean that you can be late for school."

If you haven’t noticed by now, I am a Japanese-American. My father is Japanese and my mother is American. I have long black hair, hazel eyes and a Carmel skin tone. That’s why I resemble my mother.
As I hurried out of the shower and put on my clothes, I noticed a rip in my T-shirt.
"Dammit, I just brought this shirt three days ago!" I said to myself.
I found a black shirt and put it on under my blue school sweater. I may go to a private school, but I don’t have to wear uniform. The parents made a big deal of it, so they just gave it to us. Hey, we live in upstate New York, what do you expect? I ran down the stairs, grabbed my book bag, and said goodbye to my mother. Before she could respond, I was gone.

I looked at my watch and it was already 8:15 and I had lees than 10 minuets to get to school. I was running down the block and the strangest thing happened, I was already at the school. I looked at my watch and the time was only 8:18.
"That was fast!" I said in shock.
I was a track star in middle school, but I have never run that fast before. No matter, what ever the case was I could deal with it later. Now was the time to say good morning to my buds Ruka and Milo.

As I walked up to the steps of the school I see both waiting for me.
"幸せな誕生日会 (Happy birthday Kai in Japanese)" yelled Ruka.
"Yah! Happy birthday Kai!" repeated Milo.
"Thanks guys." I said hugging them.
"We thought you were never goanna show up. Did you over sleep or something?" asked Ruka.
"Yes I did over sleep but my mom woke me up. But the weirdest thing happened, I was running to school and the next thing I knew, I was here. It was strange." I told them.
For awhile, they just looked at each other and finally said "Hey Kai, we got you gifts!"
I looked at them and knew something was up. I have told them a lot of strange stuff when we were kids, but they never looked at me like that before.
"Earth to Kai!?" Milo yelled "Are you spacing out again!?"
"No, there just something on my mind." I replied.
"Okay... Well, here, I got the new Fall Out Boy CD." said Milo.
"Oh, and I got you a ipod touch. Hope you like it." said Ruka.

That’s Ruka for you. His sleek black hair with white tips that covers up most of his face, his slender muscular body, his beautiful blue eyes, and the tattooed kanji written down his back that said 吸血鬼 (vampire). His father is a famous Japanese movie director and a stock market tycoon, in other his rich. But trust me, he isn't like the other rich snobby kids at this school, he is a sweetheart. We've been best friends since we lived in Japan. His father is also pretty cool because he paid for Milo to go to Day Breaker Academy with us. But sometimes he does go over board.

"Thanks Ruka, but you didn't have to buy me this." I said.
"Nonsense, I wanted to." Ruka replied.
Milo walked over and said "Dude, I thought you weren't going to show me up."
Ruka put his head down.
I put my hand on Milo's shoulder and said "I love your gift as much as his, Thanks Milo."
Milo is my other best friend, but unlike Ruka he isn’t from the rich part of town. Milo is Mexican, has long  black spiky hair, very muscular, and has a tattoo of a wolf on his back. He has known the both of us since we came to the states. Milo’s father works in the same fire station as my father, so we’re pretty close. He’s like a brother to me and Ruka. When we were thirteen, Milo saved Ruka from drowning, Ruka said he would pay him back, and he did. His father paid Milo’s tuition so he could learn with us.

The morning bells started to ring as we went to first period and all three of us had gym together.
As we walked there, Ruka said “Kai, tonight we have a surprise for you, so meet us at my house around 9:00.”
They went into the locker room as I went to my locker because I had forgotten my gym shoes. With only a few students in the hallway, I knew I was late, so I grabbed my shoes and ran to the gym. But as I turned the corner I noticed the only girl I’ve ever known to go to jail, her name is Amanda Hardy. She was eighteen in the tenth grade, six feet tall, and got suspended every other week. Unfortunately, this is the week she came back from yet another of her suspensions.   

She ran towards me without saying a word. I ran back towards my locker hoping I could get to the other gym entrance. But it was too late; she grabbed my hair and pulled me into the girl’s bathroom. She threw me on the floor and was about to punch me in the face; but, I dodged it. I was going to punch her to slow her down, but I heard a security guard walking towards the bathroom. We both stood there silently as the guard walked in.
“Hey! What are the two of you doing here? First period started ten minutes ago. Get to class now.” said the guard.
The guard walked out, and then Amanda said “I’ll deal with you after school.”
She left and then I just stood in there for awhile. I went over to the sink and splashed water on my face. When I looked up I saw my wet face, but something was different; my eyes looked as if they changed colors. My eyes weren’t hazel anymore but golden instead.

“What the hell happen to my eyes!?” I said to myself.
At first, I thought I was hallucination but they were as real as real.
Sadly, it wasn’t the time or place to figure out what’s wrong with me because I was now fifthteen minutes late for gym.

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#14 2009-06-15 23:20:30

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

woot!.....*writes down japanese*

#15 2009-06-16 23:20:26

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

more story, more japanese

I went into the locker room, put on my blue gym shirt and black shorts and ran over to the teacher. His name was Mr. Knoxs. Knoxs was the worst, if you were late to his class he would make you goalie when we played soccer.
“Sakamoto, your fifth teen minutes late to my class. So do you know what your going to be today?” he asked me in his deep voice.
I looked at him and replied “The goalie.”
“The goalie what?” he asked.
“The goalie Mr. Knoxs.” I responded.
He looked at me and said “Good, now go and warm up. The class is about to run.”
  “私生子緒にラウンドした場合のカップルと私の年齢を気にしないつもりだった (Bastard, if you were my age I wouldn’t mind going a couple of rounds with you in Japanese)” I said under my breath.

I walked over to Ruka and Milo.
“Hey Kai, you look different. Did you get taller?” Milo asked in his usual jokester voice.
Ruka looked up at me then said “Hey jokester, stand up.”
“Oh, right.” said Milo while he stood up.
Milo was six two and I was five six, but now it looks like I’m almost as tall as him.
“Weird, your almost as tall as me.” said Milo.
I grabbed Ruka’s wrist and said “突然の急成長に加えて、ほかに何か私についての別の通知ですか? (Besides the sudden growth spurt, do you notice anything else different about me? In Japanese)”
“はい、あなたの目に見える黄金色 (Yes, your eyes seem to be golden. In Japanese)” Replied Ruka.

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#16 2009-06-17 17:41:10

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

yay!...*copies*

#17 2009-06-17 18:19:31

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

yeah! you like smile I plan on writting more because after graduation I don't don't have to go to school!

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#18 2009-06-17 18:55:37

NightHowler

Very good indeed. I like the way this is going.

#19 2009-06-17 22:27:39

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

aye,aye....i have been fascinated by japanese almost forever!....thats why I am copying,to learn.

#20 2009-06-18 01:03:47

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

I walked over to Ruka and Milo.
“Hey Kai, you look different. Did you get taller?” Milo asked in his usual jokester voice.
Ruka looked up at me then said “Hey jokester, stand up.”
“Oh, right.” said Milo while he stood up.
Milo was six two and I was five six, but now it looks like I’m almost as tall as him.
“Weird, your almost as tall as me.” said Milo.
I grabbed Ruka’s wrist and said “突然の急成長に加えて、ほかに何か私についての別の通知ですか? (Besides the sudden growth spurt, do you notice anything else different about me? In Japanese)”
“はい、あなたの目に見える黄金色 (Yes, your eyes seem to be golden. In Japanese)” Replied Ruka.
Before I could say anything else to Ruka, Mr. Knoxs wanted us to run 5 laps.

Milo and Ruka are fastest runners in our gym class; they were already on the other side of the track. I started to run and maybe like thirty seconds in I was next to Milo and Ruka.
“Kai!” yelled Milo in surprise.
“How did you catch up to us fast!?” asked Ruka.
“I don’t know, but
” I tried to answer him but we all crashed into the lacrosse equipment.
Milo and Ruka got up but I was just sitting there. I wasn’t hurt or anything but I had a huge gash in my leg. Milo grabbed my hand and said “I think you need to go to the nurse and bandage that up.”
“Fine.” I said.
I didn’t want to go, but if it got me out of gym for awhile I would.
Ruka was picking up the lacrosse equipment while Milo asked Mr. Knoxs for the pass.

We were walking in the hallway when Milo asked me the strangest question. “Um, Kai, do you feel any burning in your body?”
I noticed he didn’t have that happy smile if his, so I knew something was up.
“No, I don’t. Why?” I asked.
“Oh, its nothing.” replied Milo.
He put his head down and continued to walk.
I stopped him and pushed him against wall and said “Milo, what’s been going on with Ruka and you lately!? Matter a fact, what’s going on with me!?”
He picked up his head and said “Everything will be explained tonight.”

After that in was silent between the two of us. When we finally got to the nurse she was just sitting there reading a book.
She looked up at us and said “Can I help you Mr. Mendez?”
I looked at her and replied “Actually, it’s me you can help. See I have this gash in my left leg and I need a bandage.”
She looked at me and said “Ms. Sakamoto there is nothing there. If you are really hurt come back, but right now I’m not in the mood.”
I knew the nurse was a nut job, but surly she knew what a gash was. I looked down and I saw nothing, it was like it healed in an instant.

Milo looked at me worried, he then looked at his watch and said “Kai, gym is almost over
 so I guess I’ll see you at lunch.”
He went in the back entrance of the locker room and then I did the same.
Up until lunch, class was pretty boring. In Math we got our test scores back from our last exam, Ruka and I got the highest grades in the class (as always). In English class we started reading Beowulf (so boring, I’ve already read it), and study hall was like it is in every school, meaningless.

Finally, lunch came, and I didn’t have a care in the world (matter of face no one did). Milo was sitting on top of the circular table telling jokes to some guys and Ruka was leaning against the wall listening to his ipod.
“Okay, okay, then he said when he was working the drive-thru people would yell into the speaker. He would be like ‘Hi welcome to Burger King may I take you order?’ Then the people would be like ‘WHOOOOPPPPPER!!! WHOPPER NO UNIONS!!! LARGE FRIES!!!’ Ha, that’s so funny. Oh, and the he said no only do people yell, but they
 Wait, hold on a minute guys.” said Milo.
Ruka looked up and came over to me and so did Milo.
“Hey guys.” I said.
“甲斐を考え、何ですか?ハーディはアマンダと戦うことはできません。 (Kai what are you thinking? You can’t fight Amanda Hardy.)” said Ruka.
“¿Sabe quĂ© va a pasar con usted? (Do you know what will happen to you? In Spanish)” said Milo.
I could tell they were really upset with me if their both speaking to me in their native tongues.
“Look, I don’t plan on fighting her in school, just after school. Also I don’t have to fight Amanda, but I want to. So don’t get in my way. Oh, I’ll see you both tonight.” I said very aggressively.

Something was seriously wrong, I never been this aggressive before. But for some reason, I liked it. With that I left the cafeteria and when outside for some fresh air.

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#21 2009-06-20 19:22:59

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

very good!

#22 2009-06-25 00:03:07

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

Before I knew it, it was sixth period, I had Science and then Global History. Both classes went by fast and then school ended. I walked to my locker and Ruka was standing there.
"甲斐は、まだこれを実行してもよろしいですか? (Kai, are you sure you still want to do this?)" asked Ruka.
"Ruka ...あなたの言うことに関係なく、私はまだ戦うつもりだ彼女 (Ruka... no matter what you say, I'm still goanna fight her)" I replied.
Ruka looked at me worried and said "  大丈夫...けがをするだけはありません  (Okay... just don't get hurt)"

The two of us walked down the hall, then Ruka's cell phone went off. He starts talking, but I couldn't make out who he was talking to.
He then hangs up and says "That was Milo, he says Amanda is in the park waiting."
We both walk out of the school and to the park. When we got there, Milo was sitting in a tree, there was a bunch of students waiting, and then there was Amanda. Milo jumps out the tree and comes over to us.
"Kai, I can't belive you still want to do this. Amanda looks like she could eat a baby." said Milo.
Ruka hit Milo upside the head and said "Stop screwing around because there is nothing we can do to change her mind."
"Damn straight" I relied.

I walked over to Amanda and said "I am going to kick your ass!"
She pushed me right to the ground, but I sprung right back up and punched her. Sadly, it bearly did anything but hurt my fist. I stood there in pain as she came at me in full force. I dodged it no problem and Amanda fell to the ground.
"HOLD STILL!" she yelled.

Amanda then picked up a tree branch a hit me in my kidney. It sent me flying across the park and near a pile of broken glass. I just laid there for a while because I was in so much pain, but then something sparked my brain. I picked up a piece of glass, stood up and rush at Amanda. She was in shock I could get up, she couldn't dodge my attack. I slashed her face and then started again. Before I knew it, Ruka was holding my wrist.
"Kai, that's enought, you won." said Ruka

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#23 2009-06-27 18:50:16

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

"Whoa, we didn't know you were going to cut her. If we did, we would have stopped the fight before hand." said Milo while he jumps out of a tree.
I gave him a cold stair and said "I could have finished her, I didn't need you guys to stop the fight."
"If we didn't stop the fight you would have killed her and would have gone to jail. We don't want that to happen to you. I don't want you to have the same fate as my brother did." said Ruka.

From then on it was dead silent. None of us said a word as we walked home. I was thinking about what Ruka had said before about his brother. His name was Sakito and he was the older of the two. When he was nineteen, Sakito was charged with murder and arsine. They caught him and he was sent to jail for twenty years but he escaped months later. Soon after, they found out he was killed, and laid him to rest back in Japan.

With that I was home and told Ruka and Milo I would meet them later. As I went inside the house I noticed my mom was still at work, so I just went to my room.

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#24 2009-06-27 19:28:26

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

ooh!very good,very good.

#25 2009-06-27 23:32:10

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

thx smile

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

Board footer