wf

Re: New Beginings and Second Chances.

More please!

#27 2009-06-11 20:47:16

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

Yayayayayayayayayayay!!!!

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#28 2009-06-12 13:45:00

Goldie

yes! more i need more -as the last word uttered a faint deep growl is heard- lol tongue

how can never ever be ever if never ever was ever, ever?
yes, i said that, but what do i mean, I'm what was that, thats crazy, crazy go nuts, nutty nuts. ok i guess I'm done, but it will never be over, now will it????????

#29 2009-06-13 19:58:31

FenrirFinale

* chuckles *

Well I don't plan on updating today but there will be a new update tomorrow.

Always happy to chat so add me on Kik at ArcticRhapsody.

Seize the Night~

#30 2009-06-14 18:02:56

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

that would be today

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#31 2009-06-14 18:11:11

FenrirFinale

And the update is done I just haven't posted it yet.

Seize the Night~

#32 2009-06-14 18:42:48

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

lol ok

#33 2009-06-15 00:39:37

Goldie

Arg! bring it out already then...Please. smile

yes, i said that, but what do i mean, I'm what was that, thats crazy, crazy go nuts, nutty nuts. ok i guess I'm done, but it will never be over, now will it????????

#34 2009-06-18 14:06:26

Bluemoon

Good intro, nice detail. I'd like to read more

Booms are for bombs. Pows are for punches!
Know how to wield a weapon, then your a survivalist.

#35 2009-06-18 14:37:02

FenrirFinale

thank you as soon as I find time between jobs I'll update.

Seize the Night~

#36 2009-06-19 10:01:42

Goldie

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, endless rain, it just never ends...um i mean, please, we need your next installment, or we'll wither away into sorta nothingness...kinda maybe, no. (please excuse me, having a moment)

#37 2009-06-19 10:21:13

Eon Furioso
Kanjō no pansā-ō

dude i like this update soon man

I am both two and one... to love one, you must also love the other... She and i are different but the same, two bodies in one...
Even in the darkest night lies hope. you just have to find it...
Watashi wa kurayami no naka de hisonde iru kotodesu

#38 2009-06-19 10:40:09

Bluemoon

Yeah, me too. Awesome story, nice detail

Booms are for bombs. Pows are for punches!
Know how to wield a weapon, then your a survivalist.

#39 2009-06-20 19:18:15

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

please,bat?

#40 2009-06-20 21:31:20

FenrirFinale

* sigh * I've not got time to tonight because I have to get off soon. So tomorrow after work and if I don't I give anyone on here permission to chew me out.

Seize the Night~

#41 2009-06-20 21:39:49

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

*growls and eyes glow red as black mist forms on me.*They will not.

#42 2009-06-20 21:41:50

FenrirFinale

Lol. Ok ok then just remind me.

Seize the Night~

#43 2009-06-20 21:56:36

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

yessir.

#44 2009-06-21 09:47:18

FenrirFinale

" It's not murder if you're doing it to stay alive. " Rowan had chanted these words silently as he walked through the streets of the small town. He needed to feed badly he could smell the fresh blood around him with clarity that was amazing and frightening.

Loretta told him that it was possible to feed and not kill but that it was hard to do and he shouldn't feel bad if he failed on the first attempt. She was actually reluctant to bring him into town because of it being his first feeding.

" I don't want you to end up hurting yourself. " She had told him as her brow creased with worry. " The first time is hard enough for a normal vampire. "

" So I'm not normal? " The frozen boy had  asked as they walked.

" No you're not. You are extremely conscious and controlled for a newborn. I mean you didn't wake up with thirst you sat in silence for  three days and you think of more than blood. You're strange. " She had said with a quiet smile.

"  A misfit in life, a misfit in death. " He said as he chuckled. This in itself was a shock to both vampires as it was the first happy sound he had made since his rebirth.

" So Loretta why did you change me? " He had asked after a long silence.

" I don't really know. It's odd because I haven't changed anyone in over a thousand years. " She had said talking mainly to herself as if it was puzzling her as well.

" Whoa, how old are you? " He had asked in surprise.

" That's very rude little one. I may be dead but I'm still a lady. " She had said with a sideways smile.

" Oh sorry. " He muttered as he blushed. This effectively ended the conversation.

So now he walked through the streets surrounded by what would eventually become his prey. He had searched on his own for a host to feed from. Loretta had told him that she had business and that she would find him when she was done.

After many hours of searching for what he thought would be suitable he stopped to rest as the sun finally set. He leaned against the alley wall and sighed. " A little while longer and I'll be able to take of these blasted shades. " He thought as he watched the sun.

From down the alley he caught the scent of blood. A young beggar lay on the ground in a drunken sleep.

" Well I guess this is a sign. " He muttered as he moved the beggar behind a dumpster so he wouldn't be seen. The bum hardly stirred as he was moved.

Rowan wasn't sure what to do but his instincts took over as he leaned down baring his fangs. He bit in deep tasting the sweet nectar before he had time to think. The burn is his throat dulled as the cool ambrosia doused the fire inside him. He wanted to drink forever but he knew what that would do. After  moment more of drinking he  pulled away. The beggar would be a little woozy when he awoke but none the worse for the wear. " At least he won't turn I don't even know how to make my venom flow yet. " Rowan said as he stood and moved out of the ally quickly.

Walking towards the woods he was thinking that he would rest and wait for Loretta when he noticed a gang of teenagers around his age. They all seemed to be having fun as they walked down the street shoving each other and laughing.

" I wonder if I'll ever be able to act like that again? " He said as he turned and disappeared from the town and entered the  woods.

Loretta was waiting for him there.

" Ready to move on little one? " She asked with a slight smile.

" Yes, but where to now? " He wanted to know as he crossed to her.

" The city I think. I'm tired of trees. " She said as she turned walking deeper into the woods with him on her heels.

" Which city? " The young vampire asked curiously.

" Hmm, how about New York? " She said as she turned her head to him and flashed her fanged grin.

To be continued ............

Seize the Night~

#45 2009-06-21 10:03:51

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

hehe,i couldnt help it................the first time.then....i dont thinkk i even fed,do you Vergil?

#46 2009-06-21 10:43:12

FenrirFinale

No probably not.

Seize the Night~

#47 2009-06-21 11:04:22

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

huh.......i dont like feeding....cept....you know...anyway,good story.authors....and poets.I will get your work, Alaxander Tourne Wolfe.

#48 2009-06-21 11:07:24

FenrirFinale

* chuckle *

Maybe I'll be lucky enough to finish this story and get it published.

Seize the Night~

#49 2009-06-21 11:21:47

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

you should,and it has nothing to do with luck.

#50 2009-06-21 11:27:25

FenrirFinale

True.

Seize the Night~

Board footer