The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#401 2009-12-31 12:26:20

FenrirFinale

Re: Welcome to The Werewolf Cafe!

Pleased to meet you Native. Welcome to the Cafe!

Always happy to chat so add me on Kik at ArcticRhapsody.

Seize the Night~

#402 2009-12-31 18:05:06

Aloneness

Hello... my names Aloneness ... my real name is Ren ... i'm 16 almost 17 ... i live in a small town in the state of North Carolina i enjoy reading and writing i also make webcomics come find me on Smackjeeves one day my username is Soviet wolf

I lay in the freshly fallen snow that's been dyed red form blood looking up at the full moon. "I wonder what will happen to me when this is all over?"

#403 2010-01-03 00:50:52

LoneWolf007

Greetings!!! I'm so glad that I found this site! I've been scouring different sites for people like us and this site has been the most informative, by far. I know that I have some sort of connection with the wolf ever since I was a kid...Of course, due to social norms, I wasn't able to get any questions answered until now. Thank you in advance for your help and I hope to get to know you all in the near future smile

#404 2010-01-05 16:05:20

The Busboy
Administrator

Welcome to the site everyone!

#405 2010-01-11 14:54:13

werewolf23

hi my name is sean from new jeresy  people are always making fun of me cause im weak and everything i wanna become a werewolf so i can show them true strength and speed

#406 2010-01-11 16:02:07

PysKo

Hey i'm new here and as you can see from canada tongue anyway ive gotta question i came here because i though i could get some answers for this
but i saw a topic on eyes and stuff and they were all talking about shape-shifting ive heard rumors of it being possible but can some people actually shape-shift on this forum ? anyway one more ive got one emerald green eye and one sapphire blue eye and around my pupils i have a gold ring around both of them and under closer inspection you can see that the gold ring looks like a sun what do you think that could mean ? anyway hello again and im glad to be here

Last edited by PysKo (2010-01-11 16:32:32)

#407 2010-01-11 18:41:41

The Busboy
Administrator

#408 2010-01-15 05:45:06

Hawkmoor

Ahhhh... good evening,
I believe I may have breached protocol in arriving here.

I have jumped in "feet first" without stopping by here. I go by the screen name Hawkmoor; I am a student and avid researcher in many matters historical, metaphysical and supra-natural. I have taken the liberty of opening my own thread in the members personal forums area, I do hope I have not gone about this cack-handed. If I have, I apologise.

I wish to learn as much as I can about "were creatures" and "therianism"...
With compliments,
H

"Sometimes, enlightenment is to be found in the deepest shadows."
~ Hawkmoor ~

#409 2010-01-17 20:49:49

ShadowWolf2010
Website

Hello all!

Name is ShadowWolf2010, or you can just call me Shadow. I'm not new to the werewolf fandom however this is the first time I've taken it to the step of joining a forum. The forums here look very nice and fascinating and I hope I'll be able to make myself a useful contributor. My focus on werewolves is writing werewolf fiction and I have a piece that I am working on that I would to get some feedback and critique-ing on, and hopefully when it is done, I can stick it with the other great pieces of fiction of werewolf lore that I see here.

I look forward to meeting all of you!

--Tony
"Woof."

#410 2010-01-18 02:30:20

Roi Doberwolf
Pleasantville resident
Website

Greetings new howlers! ^^

ArcLight wrote:

Howdy, new folks. And old folks, even.

And especially the extremely weird but nice folks. They're my favorite kind.  smile

That's good. ...cause I've seen many XD

"Man is not a beast. Compared to man, beast are angels. Do they kill their own for the sake of killing?
Do they worship Satan? Man wrecks, and ravages, and calls the devil. But unlike beasts, and unlike angels...
Man can cry, and confess, and repent. Change, and begin again. GIVE THE DEVIL HELL!"

#411 2010-01-18 17:25:12

The Busboy
Administrator

Welcome to the site.

#412 2010-01-24 20:46:09

BlueNightWolf

Hello everyone, I am BlueNightWolf. Feel free to call me Blue. It is a pleasure to meet all of you.

I am a high school student and hope that I can be a biologist someday. I enjoy doing cross country and track. I play flute and baritone.

I have always been a fan of wolves but I have never joined a forum before. Wolves and dogs have always played a big part in my life. My grandfather was a dog trainer for 47 years and has been around wolves many times. I helped him out anyway I could, including playing with and feeding some of the wolves. So I have had a connection with wolves most of my life.

Hopefully I can make myself a useful member of the forums.

Sincerely,
Blue

"Never forget that you're more special then anyone could ever imagine."  ~Me~
"You'd be surprised what can happen in the world. Just clear your mind and open your eyes, then you will see."  ~Me again~

#413 2010-01-27 16:48:22

luneloup

hello, im skye. im new to the site and i hope that i can meet meet new people, and learn some new things.

"He saved my spirit, if only for a minute."

#414 2010-01-29 16:45:44

The Busboy
Administrator

#415 2010-01-30 03:32:03

Video Gamer

To be honest, I'm not really sure why I joined this site.

Since it's the Wolf Moon, and hte brightest moon this year, I got the feeling that I should search around for something on the internet, and sure enough, I found this place.

I've always identified with wolves since I was a kid. All sorts of weird stuff happens to me on a fairly regular basis.

Just call me VG, I guess. Don't ask about my username. It's what I use everywhere on the internet.

Anyway, I hope this website doesn't disappoint.

#416 2010-02-04 14:24:07

The Busboy
Administrator

Welcome to the site!

#417 2010-02-10 01:57:50

Minty

Hello.  Been lurking here for some time, finally decided to register.  Been interested in werewolves for some time, particularly in regards to their mythological/folkloric presentations and what that says about humans.  Well, that, and I think it'd be fun to turn into something else on occasion, just for variety. smile

"They flee from me, that sometime did me seek/With naked foot stalking within my chamber./Once have I seen them gentle, tame, and meek/That now are wild and do not once remember/That sometime they have put themselves in danger/To take bread at my hand; and now they range,/Busily seeking in continual change."--Thomas Wyatt, The Lover Showeth How He Is Forsaken of Such as He Sometime Enjoyed

#418 2010-02-10 18:38:14

The Busboy
Administrator

Welcome!

#419 2010-02-11 01:43:55

My Rabid Mind

Hi I'm new here! I'm honestly not really sure what all I'm looking for on this site, but I thought that since I've pretty much always been fascinated by anything werewolf, then perhaps I should join a group where I can share a mutual interest in werewolves, make friends, learn and bounce off information. smile

I'm also an aspiring writer, for young adults mainly. I'm a college graduate and I hope to go back to college again for my Masters in Educational Psychology. I didn't graduate with psych though - my bachelors are in art and writing. I only recently discovered my true calling, to be a psychologist at a high school. Right now I'm saving up to go back again, and reading around for anything that inspires me to write... Like for instance, I am strongly compelled to write about werewolves, but I am having severe writers block and it bothers so much!

Anywho... I was also sort of curious about finding a forum where I can freely talk about a certain aspect of my life - that almost all of my life I have felt a connection with werewolves. I have recurring dreams of having one follow me wherever I go, and others where I AM the werewolf: either stalking prey or someone, or I'm totally rabid and gone insane. Just now read a little about otherkin and therianthropy. I don't consider myself a werewolf, but I fantasize about it, obviously, lol. I feel like I behave like one at times, which might make sense I have an otherkin, or I'm a therian and didn't even know it or something...  anyway, I fear I'm writing too much and risk having people not read this because of its large content. ^_^

Nice meeting everyone!

Stupid writers block...

#420 2010-02-14 04:35:25

Birdy

G'day!
well my last name is Bird, so no prizes for guessin how i got my nick name. I've always liked the idea of werewolves, i think it's the whole freedom/nature balance thing I'm into.
little about myself. I'm 27, joined the australian army at 18 found a wonderful girl and got out at 24. working armed security since. I am 1st Dan in Goju Karate and am currently studdying a mixture of Goju and Shoto of which i hold a 4th kyu. I love running, hiking, camping and body sculpting. I have two BEAUTIFULL daughters, who are my absolute world( 2yrs and the other is 9mnths), I joined this forum because I would love to get to know like minded  ppl and have a bit of an RP!!! got a great big fat sense of australian humor and would love to be the comedy relief in any and all dark RP's any one feels like postin!

see u AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUND!!!
tongue lol bit of a were joke there wink

as my sgt used to say... don't be sorry... be correct!

#421 2010-02-17 11:20:54

The Busboy
Administrator

Welcome to the site!

#422 2010-03-21 21:38:08

Skin_Walker
Website

alright
i'm james
just come to enjoy the community
don't use forums a lot anymore
but
i thought it would be nice to be with a group
in some way

to overcome fear, you must become fear
as the sun reflects off the moon, the sheer sound of darkness
will not overpower our journey to hunt, to fight, to perservere
as our strength is kept alive by never giving in

#423 2010-03-21 21:57:11

Devi Viper

I figured I would be someone to greet people aside from the busboy, so 'Ello!

"Childhood is short and maturity is forever."
         hoooooowwwwwwwllllll...

#424 2010-03-21 21:58:45

Skin_Walker
Website

well you are online so i'm not surprised dude
i'll stick around

to overcome fear, you must become fear
as the sun reflects off the moon, the sheer sound of darkness
will not overpower our journey to hunt, to fight, to perservere
as our strength is kept alive by never giving in

#425 2010-03-21 22:03:46

Devi Viper

Woo!

Btw;; you call me Devi... Or Viper... Or Tiffany... Or tiff. :3

Last edited by Devi Viper (2010-03-21 22:05:21)

"Childhood is short and maturity is forever."
         hoooooowwwwwwwllllll...

Board footer