The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-11-08 07:35:03

Midnight-Vixen

And then you asked, "Was it worth it?"

I wish I had all the time in the world to tell you that I'm sorry, then I would spend eternity trying to take away your pain, my love.

And was it worth it? Only Mother Moon knows just how badly I still need you, how I long for your kiss, the way you touch, your smell, the very blood that gave me my other half of life.

I wish I had all the things that you do, that make you who you are, perhaps then I would be a better person than what I've done to you, my darling.

And was it worth it? Only Father Sun knows just how deeply I still feel for you, how I miss your purity, the way you smile, your everything, the very love that I still reach out for day in and day out.

"Was it worth it?"

Of course it wasn't, because in the end, I hurt you so. But this is my plea, my moment of begging, my everything. Please, don't give up on me. I know that I'm not perfect, and I apologize for that, and will until my dying day, but please, let me heal your wounds, let me help you off your knees, that same way I did not too long ago.

Remember that day? All the snow on the ground? And the way your blood was dripping away? Remember when I helped you up, took you home, and treated the gash?

I blushed when you looked down, and you did too when I looked up? I've forgotten what innocence feels like. You showed me though, dis-spite what we are.

"Was it worth it?"

That is only something that you can answer, my werewolf, but please, at least consider giving this vampire a second chance.

By the time you have finished reading this, you will realize that you have just wasted five seconds of your life. ^_^

#2 2009-11-08 07:59:29

Midnight-Vixen

Re: And then you asked, "Was it worth it?"

Comments and opinions are appreciated!

By the time you have finished reading this, you will realize that you have just wasted five seconds of your life. ^_^

#3 2009-11-08 19:29:35

FenrirFinale

..... You're still a hell of a writer I'll give you that.  * shakes head * That Werewolf is dead though. Died a long time ago. He's a different person now.

Always happy to chat so add me on Kik at ArcticRhapsody.

Seize the Night~

#4 2009-11-08 19:52:04

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

awsome witing.

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#5 2009-11-08 19:57:18

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

amazing

im bi.... can you blame me?

Board footer