The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-11-28 01:44:23

Phantumwolf
Website

Book two in the Moonwarriors saga Book Review

Moonwarriors: Guardians Of The Night Book Review.

When I read book two of the Moonwarriors Saga, I expected it not to be as good as the first Moonwarriors book but it was even better then the first. I didn't think he could get better as an author but Rusty Nugent did.
It starts off with Stytentos' life. How awful it had been before for ALL the werewolves because of THE BURNINGS. The Roman Soldiers and the Catholic Church was burning all supernatural beings such as werewolves, and witches. Just for being different, not even being evil just for being different, they said they were all in league with Satan because they had powers we (humans) don't have. So, we were afraid of them because of what they (The Church) said. Stytentos was living in Nepal and it's 1363 A.D. He was trying to calm he mind and soul after seeing The Burnings of his people and couldn't help them. Stytentos had nightmares from this time in his life. After having a vision from an old friend, he sets off on an adventure ending up in the U.S.A. Were he hunted down Vampires and looked for his people. The first ten chapters are Stytentos' life right up to the present time the 2000's.

Modern America had believed that vampires, werewolves and witches were all just made up stories to scare the kids of the old times. Nestafil, the leader of the vampires had built up an evil vampire army in secret to enslave the human race. So, once again Stytentos has to try to group up as many werewolves that are left and fight them all for mankind that doesn't even belief in them. And many use-to-be's (Werewolves from the past) had been born again in this time period, why? Was the question? Should the werewolves change them and train them in the old ways or should they leave them alone? Will we learn who murdered the Volknor Family so long ago? Can the werewolves win the battle with the vampires? It is a crazy, wild, and mind blowing until the end. I know if you love werewolves, vampires and witches, you'll love to read these two books. Enjoyed it all the way to the final page. I give this book a 13 out of 10.

Last edited by Phantumwolf (2014-09-08 03:35:18)

#2 2012-11-28 08:57:01

The Busboy
Administrator

Re: Book two in the Moonwarriors saga Book Review

From a related topic:

Phantumwolf wrote:

http://thebrotherhoodofman.blogspot.nl/2012/11/autor-rusty-nugent.html

Visit the site a reader/fan made for the Moonwarriors novels.

#3 2012-11-28 18:13:02

lupinealchemist

Are vampires also part of the church's hit list or are they masquerading as priests and paladins, reenforcing the vampires=evil theme?

I'm sorry if I sound like a hard ass, but I'm trying to ward from one sided alignments. I'm sure I'd like the books anyway.

#4 2012-11-28 20:49:49

Phantumwolf
Website

No The Werewolves are NOT part of the Church at the time we are talking about.

#5 2012-11-28 21:24:59

lupinealchemist

Phantumwolf wrote:

No The Werewolves are NOT part of the Church at the time we are talking about.

I was actually talking about the vampires. I meant are vampires also targeted by the church or are they working with the church to exterminate werewolves?

Last edited by lupinealchemist (2012-11-28 21:25:35)

#6 2012-12-14 04:57:06

Phantumwolf
Website

No, they are not because the church doesn't believe in them. The vampires set the werewolves up to look like they were killing humans. Eventually, the world thinks both species are just fairy tales.

Last edited by Phantumwolf (2012-12-14 05:03:08)

#7 2012-12-14 04:59:29

Phantumwolf
Website

Actually, the vampires being evil is because THEY ARE EVIL. He used the original vampire of folklore as the model for the series. They have no redeeming qualities. They are not romantic. They would kill you and your family just as soon as look at you.

Last edited by Phantumwolf (2012-12-14 05:04:39)

#8 2013-02-04 03:59:40

elrohir
Website

The first ten chapters are Stytentos' life right up to the present time the 2000's.
WOW..

#9 2013-10-20 05:15:41

zetasj55

The vampires set the werewolves up to look like they were killing humans. Eventually, the world thinks both species are just fairy tales.

#10 2014-09-08 03:26:56

Phantumwolf
Website

Thanks for the great comments about my second book. It helps readers understand it better. There's so much information in the novels that its hard to write a summary for them. I do my best but I write 3 parts in each novel, each part could make a movie by itself. I really appreciate all you (MY FANS) have done for my writings.

Board footer