The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-11-28 02:06:46

Phantumwolf
Website

Moonwarriors Full Moon Bloodlust By drummer Author Rusty Nugent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVxE2NjKx2I

Check out this Book Video for Moonwarriors. I wrote two werewolves vs vampires novels. I wrote the song, Full Moon BloodLust which is the song in the video plus I played the drums in the band Volknor. I now play the drums in the band Sudden Darkness with my Brother Christopher Nugent. Here are the Lyrics to the song with Volknor. Let us know what you think of the writing skill?? And if you may be interested in the books on amazon?

When the moonlight strikes me, I am filled with power. In an evil age, in my darkest hour. Death and Destruction are the pleasures of my life. A lonely life filled with agony. Here I stand upon this Ledge with sword in hand I hereby pledge. That in the full moon's waning light. I shall make my Sacrifice. The Fog drifts down the hills into my dark domain. My senses sharp and I Insane. Into the woods I go with the moonlight as my guide. I now creep like the mist and from my wrath you can not hide. I shall avenge all I have lost. Behold the coming of death with your now ending immortal life. I shall make my sacrifice. Unto the goddess of the night. I shall make my sacrifice.

Board footer