The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#51 2006-11-01 06:25:20

Howlitzer
Website

Re: Who's got a bit of wolf in them?

WolfMontana wrote:

You especially shouldn't have one? Howcome?

Because I'm much further from the definition of "widow" than you are tongue

#52 2006-11-03 18:46:43

Siverwolf

Huh??

Siverwolf.  big_smile

Homo - Lycanthropus

#53 2006-11-03 19:45:36

Howlitzer
Website

Siverwolf wrote:

Huh??

Siverwolf.  big_smile

huh? what?

#54 2006-11-03 22:42:11

WolfMontana

Howlitzer wrote:

WolfMontana wrote:

You especially shouldn't have one? Howcome?

Because I'm much further from the definition of "widow" than you are tongue

*nod* Gotcha. wink

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#55 2006-12-01 20:18:04

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Back to the wolfness I had a very amazing dream last night.In it I was a wolf and I clearly remember running and hunting,then two men in hunter outfits came out with 4 chainsaws and started chasing me so I howled for help and my pack came and aided me.It was so vivid and awesome,i'll always remeber it and i'm just curious if anyone else has had any dream shifts?

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
"Dude, you Fugly." Dean-Scarecrow.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...
http://loupgarouangel.deviantart.com/

#56 2006-12-01 21:54:55

Howlitzer
Website

I had one, only once, a while back...it was pretty cool, but it wasn't anything like what you're talking about...

Pretty much I was in a large house with a glassed-in porch, and for the first half of the dream it was the same as the dream I had the night before, where I was normal-old-me and there was something very angry outside the house trying to get in.... then it went further...
if you were experiencing first hand a transformation scene from something like American Werewolf in London, the Howling, Van Helsing, or Underworld....that would be it...skin tearing, bone breaking and all....then I woke up just when it was getting good sad

the twist was that it actually felt very strange and a bit painful...but probably because I got myself into a very uncomfortable position while I was asleep and my arms and legs had that "pins and needles" feeling when I woke up...

toooo many horror movies and chinese food that week...yay MSG's lol

Last edited by Howlitzer (2006-12-02 00:19:20)

#57 2006-12-01 22:55:59

WolfMontana

big_smile Cool dude!

#58 2006-12-02 00:16:25

BlackWolfDS
The Fur-Covered Biologist

OK OK
I gots a dream....well two.
The first one happend a few months ago. The one thing that I remember most from the dream was changing into a wolf in the forest and then running with a pack. That dream was all in third person, so not as vivid.

The second dream was better. It was all in first person. I remember the doorbell ringing, so I went and answered it. Standing there was this lady and next to her was a large kennal type cage. The cage looked like the plastic kennels they use on airplanes. Anyway she asked me if I wanted to adopt a canine. I love dogs and wolves, so I said yes. The lady reached into the cage and pulled out a black and white wolf pup. It was really cute! big_smile So I take it in my arms and she leaves. Then I remember hearing a racket outside. It was barking and howling. Still holding this wolf pup, I went outside, to the driveway. There, on my driveway and in the street were 3 or 4 wolves playing.
This is the cool part.
I remember placeing the wolf pup next to my feet and then changing into a wolf. Here's the weird thing, I could feel the change in my legs and arms. It felt really....different from anything I've felt. So I changed into a wolf and played with the other wolves.....we all chased each other around for a little while. Then I remember my mom calling my name from inside the house. I let out a sigh and relucantly changed back into a human. As soon as I went inside, I had a convo with my mom and dad, and then I woke up.
*catches breath*
That was my whole dream big_smile

#59 2006-12-02 04:32:23

BlueEyesWolf

Oh wow, BlackWolfDS, that was so cool. cool

#60 2006-12-02 10:59:49

WolfMontana

That's an *awesome* dream dude big_smile

#61 2006-12-02 16:59:02

nachoboy
The nacho-lovin' lycanthrope

i actually jus had a werewolf dream last night.

you see, it started out like it could have been real. well, tonight, i'm going over to my friend pat's house to work on an english project with pat, my bud kevin, and my bud kyler. the dream started out with me going over there, and us working on the project. we were jus finishing up, and then, all of a sudden, my hands started shifting into paws, and my fingernails into claws. it was jus bout the coolest thin i've ever seen in a dream... so realistic, so beautiful, so amazing... knamean? i could feel my feet shifting to digitigrade... i could feel a tail starting to grow... it was so vivid... wow, jus typing it right now is making it come back to me in full, awesome detail... wow.... but yeah, i had to try and walk normal, and conceal my paws in my jacket sleaves so they wouldn't see i was a werewolf...

then, i was like, "uuh... pat, i gotta go. i'll see you later, man." and i headed for the door. then he walked in front of me and was like, "nah, man, you can't leave yet. we still gotta play scorched earth on my compy." and i was like, "no, dude, i really gotta go..." and he pushed me back, and said, "no! you can't leave yet, man!"

i could feel more of a change, my nose getting flatter and my face stretching out into a muzzle... oh wow, it felt great... but and i was like, "okay, whatever. if you don't want me to leave, i won't leave, and if something bad happens, it'll be all your fault." and he was like, "whachu talkin bout, man? ... oh my gosh are you okay?" he noticed my face twisting... he was surprised, and scared... i could smell his fear... man, this dream was so real... and i backed up, and i felt fur bursting out of all my skin, and

then my dad came into my bedroom and wke me up. "pete, you gotta get up, it's already tuesday, you slept through the whole weekend!" he said. "jus kidding, it's only like 12:30 on saturday. ha ha!"

it was so beautiful until pops came in and woke me up.

"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-O-Meal."

DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
check me out at deviantart: djnacho.deviantart.com

#62 2006-12-02 17:41:12

BlackWolfDS

that sounded like an awsome dream Nacho. But if that ever happend to me....I wouldn't want anyone around. It would freak them out....which could be fun all at the same time lol

#63 2006-12-02 18:54:50

WolfMontana

Sweet dream nacho! big_smile

#64 2006-12-02 20:15:38

nachoboy

yeah, that's what i thought, and i was really bummed that my pop woked me up. i wanted it to keep going. but and that shift didn't hurt, and it didn't feel uncomfortable; it felt great. it felt amazing. it was the best feeling ever. i hope to have more like it int he future.

DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!

#65 2006-12-02 20:20:25

BlackWolfDS

I know what you mean. Sometimes I wounder if things in dreams acually happen to the body while sleeping.

#66 2006-12-02 21:02:29

Howlitzer
Website

heh... mine (up there^^^) felt pretty realistic because I was in such a weird position sleeping that my arms and legs went all tingly and numb... not what I'd describe as a wonderful feeling, just bizarre... and that's like the reverse of what you're talking about, BW... probably the sensation of my hands and feet going numb is what triggered it in the first place...

that is a good question though, BW hmm

too bad I don't remember any of my dreams recently... sad

Oh, and another question about the way people "see" when they dream of something first-person, do you see and interact in the dream through your own eyes...... or do you also see it as if you're watching yourself from someone else's eyes, but still somehow directly experiencing it?

usually it's the second one for me, like I'm the participant and the observer at the same time....it's hard to explain so I'm going to have to assume it's normal...

hmm...hmm...does anyone even understand that question?

Last edited by Howlitzer (2006-12-02 21:15:00)

#67 2006-12-02 21:55:38

nachoboy

yeah, i've had dreams like that, howlitzer, and i'd prolly have to say that that's how most of my dreams are, but this one was first-p.erson

DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!

#68 2006-12-02 22:02:35

BlackWolfDS

I've had it both ways. The first dream I explain was in third person (I watched myself). The second dream (Playing with the other wolves) Was all first person (saw it through my eyes). It was freakin sweet big_smile

#69 2006-12-03 02:44:35

WolfVanZandt
Website

People usually dream in mixed perspective. I've dreamed in first, second, and third person and often all in the same dream.

One dream I remember pretty vividly -

A friend of mine had some land on one of the big lakes in Alabama and I dreamed that he had gone somewhere and I was on his land alone when his truck came roaring up. He jumped out yelling, "Run, run!" (all this was in first person - I was seeingfrom my own eyes and I was Human). Another car wheels in in back of him and a guy jumps out with a rifle and starts shooting. I run for some woods at the edge of Bear's land and jump into the undergrowth. I assume that i hit my head because everything went black then.

Then my perspective changed and I come to, on my back, looking up into the bore of a rifle. When the guy talks, I know that I'm seing things from Bear's perpectiive (I also know that he was caught messing around with the guy's wife). He says, "I was waiting for you to wake up so I could blow your head off." Then I see a huge dark shape looming up in back of the guy with a rifle and he must have noticed because he said, "What're you looking at."

Then two big hairy arms come around the guy. One pulls the gun out of his grasp and the other claws his stomach open.The thing commences to rip him up. I can see it's a Werewolf.

Then the Werewolf looks down at me (Bear) and says,"Are you okay, Mike?" and I know that the Werewolf is me.

Another time I was in a group of people having a party in an old house - most of that was in first person with some shifts to third (disembodied observer). It's all pretty normal until we are attacked by zombies. There's a lot of fighing zombies and running around the house until I realize that there's an old cemetary in back of the house where the zombies are coming from.

Then I notice a guy running from the house and the zombies are ignoring him and I know that he's demon and the one who raise the zombies.

The perspective changed to third person and, as the demon ran around the side of the house, I  changed into a Wolf and ran out the front. I saw him jump in back of a car and I jumped over the hood of the car. At that point we're both out of sight. Then I drag the body out by the throat.

I used to have horrifically violent dreams.

I only remember one series where I was all Human. I've wanted to write it up into a couple of novels. The first one was about a weekend in the mountains of North Carolina in a cabin with some other folks (we were all staff from a university). There was a wormlike creature in the woods that was made from mutated brain tissue and it ate into people and digested the from the inside out.  few of us escaped and we thought we had killed the thing.

In the second dream, we met for a reuinion in the same cabin and found out that it had survived and had evolved into something with intelligence and it had figured out how to divided and take over people by invading their nervous system. A few of us held it off until heavy rains came and a dam up the valley burst and flooded the valley.

#70 2006-12-03 14:07:03

WolfMontana

O.O Wow Wolf, those are some amazing dreams. That's fascinating that you saw yourself as the werewolf while being another were!

#71 2006-12-03 14:29:58

BlackWolfDS

Wow
Those are some pretty intense dreams.
Have you ever had a  dream where your running? The whole dream is about getting away from something terrible and the worst part is.....you never see it.

I used to have those dreams when I was younger. I think they were connected to the whole fear of dark. Now I love the dark! big_smile

#72 2006-12-03 16:08:54

nachoboy

yeah, no, i've never had those typo dreams, bw. and no, i've never really been ascared of the dark; i've always loved the night, the dark, and dark nights.

DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!

#73 2006-12-03 18:17:51

WolfVanZandt
Website

Hmmm....I'm surprised. Running dreams are one of the most common types. Most psychologists figure they're frustration dreams. There are things in your life that you can't get away from and it bleeds over into your dreams. I've had them in waterparks and flooded shopping malls.

Water often plays a part in my dreams.

The thing about the dream with Bear in it - he wasn't a Were in the dream and I didn't figure it out until much later that he was Therian.

#74 2006-12-03 20:17:42

BlackWolfDS

Now that I think about it....it makes sense. I still have those dreams (correcting myself), just not as frequent. And if I am running, it's in a familiar place, usually my house. I also have falling dreams but....those are a bit different. I acually hit the ground. I don't wake up before I hit. I hit and then wake up.

Then there's the future Deja Vu dreams. I have those a lot. I'll dream something, and then in the near future, the exact thing(s) happen...it freaks me out sometimes.

#75 2006-12-03 20:58:47

WolfMontana

Maybe we need a wolf/werewolf dreams forum? big_smile

Board footer