The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#76 2005-12-08 20:06:28

WolfVanZandt
Website

Re: So you want to be a Werewolf

There's all kinds of games people play (just crack open Eric Berne's book to check out some of the more common shenanegans) and the desire to  be something that they aren't has got to be tied with their mind games.

I suspect that people think that being a Werewolf absolves a person of personal responsibility (wildness and freedom and all that). It doesn't. There's all kinds of myths about Werewolves that might attract people that aren't satisfied with some aspect of their life or another - but actually being a Werewolf is a completely different kind of thing.

#77 2005-12-08 22:43:58

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

im actually very reeled in as far as wildside goes, down to earth and all that.. but it makes sense, i know too many posers lke that

Author of Blood Bounty, Wolf's Release V2, Man Eaters (incomplete), Aaliyah (in progress), Offer (short story), Hide (short story, published in Wizard), writer for an upcoming webcomic/graphic novel series featuring Aaliyah. 

One of these days I'm going to solicit my work for publishing, it's just that my work is pure and a publishing company needs to be reasonable with content editing...

#78 2005-12-15 00:24:11

Siverwolf

It takes practice at first but one must be induced by a wolf spirit which can be done from a ritural if one survives the incantation.

Homo - Lycanthropus

#79 2005-12-16 07:38:21

BlueEyesWolf

Oh?

#80 2005-12-16 10:06:51

Siverwolf

Although, I feel for myself that it's not needfull.  I was already a wolf from early age.  Don't know why.  I did know several other werewolves that I hung out with.  They were pretty cool. One of them was a santanist.  Don't know what happened to them_they moved away somwhere.
         I just think the incantation is interesting.  Don't you?

Homo - Lycanthropus

#81 2005-12-18 16:41:14

JL_Benet
Website

I don't know if it'll work or not but, there was a ceremony written out in FATE magazine a while back you could check out.

“So, You Want to be a Werewolf?” – FATE. Vol. 55, no. 6, Issue 627. July 2002.

If you want a copy of the magazine the article appears in so you can read the whole thing, you can contact FATE directly and purchase a back-issue. Their email is info@fatemag.com or you can phone them at 1-800-728-2730. Their website is at: http://www.fatemag.com
http://fatemag.com/Merchant2/merchant.m … y_Code=F20

#82 2005-12-19 09:05:34

Siverwolf

That's interesting.

Homo - Lycanthropus

#83 2005-12-19 20:19:40

WolfVanZandt
Website

If it's got something to do with skinning a wolf, please don't tell me about it.......

#84 2005-12-20 03:14:50

Siverwolf

That is pure evil.  There are good werewolves and there are bad.

Homo - Lycanthropus

#85 2006-03-21 01:56:48

Kyllein

Perhaps there is a positive side to being a WereWolf that's being ignored.  THis world is changing, people.  And we may be the People who will have the best chance of survival.  We are tougher, somewhat stronger, and generally more resiliant than the average SmoothSkin. We may be a large part of the future of Humanity and it's future.  For one thing...we seem to be less suceptable to diseases...like Bird Flu.  AND we don't need the "support structure" that SmoothSkins need to continue some form of Civilisation.....

Kyllein Faolchu' MacKellerann, Aka RedEye, Kyllein, KMacK, Faolchu' and Lupus Umbrus (NOT Shadow Wolf!)  Here's the Joke:  That's My Real Name! big_smile
Clean Scent and Clear Trail: may your hunt be fruitful!

#86 2006-03-21 18:26:23

WolfVanZandt
Website

Oh, I have absolutely no problem with being a Werewolf.  The negative parts aren't really all that significant.

#87 2006-03-21 20:02:51

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

yea im well adapted...no thanks to my parent...i pass for normal sometimes

Author of Blood Bounty, Wolf's Release V2, Man Eaters (incomplete), Aaliyah (in progress), Offer (short story), Hide (short story, published in Wizard), writer for an upcoming webcomic/graphic novel series featuring Aaliyah. 

One of these days I'm going to solicit my work for publishing, it's just that my work is pure and a publishing company needs to be reasonable with content editing...

#88 2006-03-22 09:00:10

Siverwolf

I haven't had a problem of with it either as long as I can stay out of trouble.  No, don't take that the wrong way I never get into trouble.  wink

Last edited by Siverwolf (2006-03-22 22:25:41)

Homo - Lycanthropus

#89 2006-03-23 23:02:02

Kyllein

Would you consider freaking out smoothies as trouble?  As long as you don't really hurt anyone or yourself, it's kinda' fun.  Sometimes it's just the pearly-white smile with all the wrong teeth.  Sometimes it's just making them wonder......  I love making people ask" D' you suppose it's Possible?.....by then, I'm long gone.  Ya gotta love 'em, they're so-o-o clueless.

Kyllein Faolchu' MacKellerann, Aka RedEye, Kyllein, KMacK, Faolchu' and Lupus Umbrus (NOT Shadow Wolf!)  Here's the Joke:  That's My Real Name! big_smile
Clean Scent and Clear Trail: may your hunt be fruitful!

#90 2007-01-28 08:56:02

Lakila

I have mixed feelings. I'm not a werewolf, but I dont think I'd want to be one either. I'm a loner by nature, which goes against being in a pack, and all the wilderness is being cut down. Soon there wont be anywhere to be free. Just cities and people everywhere. For me, to live outside the forest would be extremely difficult, and I can't imagine how hard it would be for were's to live in the cities. Some can adjust, but others may not be so lucky. There's talk of being tougher than humans, but just thinking of how they multiply, and how they could survive the ice age, as an example, they're definitely resilient. To even let yourselves be known openly would be suicidal, taken to an asylum, or worse, experimented on by people to find out why you are the way you are. Some might find such a lifestyle invigorating, but I would rather not become something that I couldnt change back from.
sorry if i offended anyone, this is just my opinion.

#91 2007-01-28 13:51:03

WolfVanZandt
Website

It amazes me how many Therians enjoy the cities. I absolutly dispise places like Atlanta, but if that has anything to do with being a Therian, it has to do with being a type of Therian and I don't really know the difference. Maybe they just adapted growing up. Places like Atlanta, Birmingham, and Houston make me neurotic.

On the other hand, I think we're designed to be able to adapt to living on trash dumps. We seem to be able to do it well with little ill effects.

#92 2007-03-10 14:48:57

Black_Fur
Pancake dealer
Website

This is an old topic but I mostly hang in the personal forums and miss out on other sections...*Blushes*. Anyway. To answer the question, I never wanted to be a werewolf. But searching my past and based on my mother's indications, I am one since birth. It's just that I faced the facts last year and currently slowly accepting it. What do I do with it? The same as I did before. Trying to survive in a harsh world. Make my mark. What else can I do about it? Until I figure out why I am a werewolf, I'll live my life the same way. I do not have a carrer now but since early teen years, I've been a heck of a therapist! Younger I would wander around on the streets for no apparent reasons (just my guts telling me to go outside). I would found a depressed person on a bench, listen to his or her problems and making suggestions. Usually they were adults with adult problems, me I was about 13 or 14. I would bump into them months later all happy and they would thank me, that I really helped them etc...could it be that werewolves are better therapists? Or any other "weres" for that matter? If so, perhaps that's why we exist...I dunno...

But about those who want to be werewolves, like many of you I agree that these people lack something in their lives and believe that to be a werewolf is something glamourous and fun...like in the movies...wich is not. At some occasions it is fun, especially when you go to the woods, the scents and the sounds are stronger, everything looks so bright...aaaahhhh....

So these are my p.o.v 's on the subject...big_smile

#93 2007-03-11 01:26:19

WolfMontana

smile That's awesome dude - about helping those who needed a bit of a lift. smile

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#94 2007-03-11 18:48:20

Black_Fur
Pancake dealer
Website

Yup! I do enjoy it! big_smile But don't call me dude!! mad wink Heheheh! tongue

Question for WVZ: Why the migraines? Why are werewolves tend to have migraines? I do have them from time to time but it's because of what I eat or breathe...

#95 2007-03-12 00:24:04

WolfVanZandt
Website

I don't know. It's a statistical thing. Maybe it's tied into the inflammations. Some of the chemicals produced in inflammations can trigger migraines.

#96 2007-03-12 11:10:57

Black_Fur
Pancake dealer
Website

Perhaps...I too could live without these... aw man it's horrible...

#97 2007-03-12 11:26:52

WolfMontana

*makes mental note* Ixnay on the udeday for lackfurbay...

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#98 2007-03-12 11:30:17

Black_Fur
Pancake dealer
Website

lol

#99 2007-03-18 17:52:41

SabreWolfGarouQueen_84
Website

I've always felt I was an actually shifter, but being the person I am, i'm not a small human, I'm quite healthy, but I have seen myself shift in dreams so powerful, I had actually one time found my bed clawed in several places when I woke up the next morning. These were deep slashes too!! I really want to be a werewolf cause for one I'm tired of this human form..I hate my human life except for the fact I have an awesome mate an she's the only reason I feel like things aren't so bad^^

Last edited by SabreWolfGarouQueen_84 (2007-03-18 17:54:19)

#100 2008-06-09 23:44:05

LycanSoul

I want to be a were for the freedom and a deep connection to the wolf. I might be Therian (i'm still unsure) and I'm trying to sort it out.

My name's Brant but I love the nickname Lyall xD.
I love all forms of music and I'm almost always listening to it.
I'm an aspiring writer, computer-programmer, and wildlife expert (mostly wolves big_smile)

Board footer