The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-05-21 15:04:38

native-lycan
Website

what kind of were creature is a wendigo???

please, would sombody explain to me what exactly is a wendigo????!!!I KNOW IS A WERECREATURE, BUT WHAT IS IT???

I'm A True Follower Of The Ancient Ways, Which Include Believing In Ancient Spirits, Like The Spirit Of Predators Like The Wolf Or The Jaguar, This Are My Spirit Guides..... THE DARK PREDATOR WILL PREY ON YOUR SOUL, I'M THE WEREJAGUARWOLF.......GRGRRRRR!!!

#2 2007-05-21 20:41:07

The Busboy
Administrator

Re: what kind of were creature is a wendigo???

#3 2007-05-22 00:04:46

WolfVanZandt
Website

Thanks Busboy. People never believe me when I tell them that a Windigo isn't a Werecreature. The movies are confusing everything - not to mention White Wolf.

#4 2007-05-22 13:23:49

native-lycan
Website

wow, that was very interesting busboy, thanks

I'm A True Follower Of The Ancient Ways, Which Include Believing In Ancient Spirits, Like The Spirit Of Predators Like The Wolf Or The Jaguar, This Are My Spirit Guides..... THE DARK PREDATOR WILL PREY ON YOUR SOUL, I'M THE WEREJAGUARWOLF.......GRGRRRRR!!!

#5 2007-11-18 17:11:55

metalbeast

A Wendigo Is NOT A Werecreature , A Wendigo Is A Creature In Native American Folklore , It Is An Evil Spirit That Posseses People And Causes Them To Eat Other People , It Only Comes Out In The Winter Months When Food Is Scarce , Legend Has It That When The Wendigo Eats It Only Makes Them Hungrier , To Kill Those Possesed The Body Must Be Dismembered And Burned , A Silver Bullet Is Also Considered A Means Of Killing Them , Members Of The Donner Party Were Reputed To Have Been Possesed By The Wendigo , The Only ACTUAL Movie About The ACTUAL Creaure Is The Movie RAVENOUS Starring David Arquette And Robert Carlyle , Other Movies Have Used The Creature's Name For Their Fictional Monsters , But Not The Actual Creature , A Story About Them Goes.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................An Old Woman Saw A Father And Daughter Return From A Trip In The Middle Of Winter Without The Rest Of The Family , They Acted Very Differently , She Feared They Were Possesed By The Wendigo Spirit And Eaten The Other Family Members , She Kept An Axe With Her That Night And Sure Enough The Possesed Daughter Came Inside , The Old Woman Pretended To Sleep Axe In Hand , When The Creature Came For Her , She Hacked It To Pieces And Escaped Through The Window , She Looked In The Window Moments Later To See The Possesed Father Devour The Dismembered Body Of His Own Daughter

#6 2009-09-21 21:38:42

Roi Doberwolf
Pleasantville resident
Website

If I remember right, basically they're like Native American zombies...
So they're living dead people, and can be killed with something pointy through their icy heart...course I don't quite remember the specifics.

"Man is not a beast. Compared to man, beast are angels. Do they kill their own for the sake of killing?
Do they worship Satan? Man wrecks, and ravages, and calls the devil. But unlike beasts, and unlike angels...
Man can cry, and confess, and repent. Change, and begin again. GIVE THE DEVIL HELL!"

Board footer