The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-10-17 20:48:03

The Busboy
Administrator

Have you actually seen a werewolf? If so, post the facts here...

I know that at least three people on the site had posted somewhere that they had actually seen what they believed was a werewolf, so I am creating this long overdue topic for anyone who wanted to post about his/her experience, with factual and specific information pertaining like the date, time, location, description of creature, relevant siting specifics/etc.  Please be as descriptive as possible, if you'ld like to post in here.

This forum topic will have a few rules/guidelines:
Please, this forum topic is for serious posts only.
Please do not respond to other people's posts, because all responses will be deleted (as this forum topic is just for posting the facts of the sitings and nothing else).
Please, only one post per each siting (you can go back and edit your post whenever you want).
Please be as descriptive as possible.

#2 2007-11-16 16:36:47

metalbeast

Re: Have you actually seen a werewolf? If so, post the facts here...

I Once Went Into The Woods Very Early In The Morning , Alone , Before Sunrise , I Passed A Bush And Heard Some Rustling And Then I Heard A Loud Shrieking Sound And An Animal Covered In White Fur Jumped Out! , I Turned And Ran Away Before I Could Get A Good Look At It , I Wasn't Concerned With What It Was , I Was Concerned With Saving My A**! , What It Could Have Been Is Anyone's Guess...................................................................................................................................................................................About Two Years Later I Went Back In Those Woods With My Brother , It Was The Night Of The Full Moon , I Had Bought A Letter Opener (it's like a dull knife) Made Out Of Silver "Just In Case" And We Walked Into The Woods , We Got A Few Hundred Yards In When We Heard Some Rustling In The Bushes And Some Muffled Grunting Sounds , That Was It For Us , And We Ran And Neither Of Us Has Gone In Those Woods Since..................These Events Are True! , I Hope Someone Believes Me!

#3 2008-01-24 16:36:48

fullmoon_werewolf_queen

i know werewolves are real.... i talked to a "royal". she had the 13 founding clans blood in her. i saw and befriended her in my grandparents woods she would go into partial wolf form(half human half wolf). she was fullmoon. thats where i got my name from i also met her grandsire bloodfang......he was cool.... i miss them both... they moved on... most people dont believe me... oh and this was about 3 years ago bloodfang was black and fullmoon was white coated....

i am a le loup garou forever..... and proud of it......

#4 2008-01-24 17:18:43

Kostchtchie
Rabies Carrier
Website

My account's not really of seeing one, but possibly being. I'm not sure if it should go here or not, but I can't find a proper place to put it. I will leave your judgments to yourselves and you all know my email address is listed.

I'm not sure who has read my very first post when I was introducing myself, but I later changed it entirely. Here's the gist of it all:

When I was in college, I met a woman who had this essence about her. She told me things. I told her what I am about to tell you.

For a while, I would go to sleep and wake up with animal fur, feathers, dried leaves in my bed or dirt on my feet (even before I knew she existed). A few times I woke up under this giant oak tree deep in my woods surrounded by milky quartz rocks. The tree had scorch marks in it in 3 -- sometimes 4 -- parallel lines, each resembled claw marks at least 6 feet from the ground on its trunk.

She told me that it was OK, that it was who I am, and to just accept it as part of my being for fighting it would be a grave mistake on my behalf. I don't speak to her anymore because I feel off the face of the planet as far as she knows.

It has long since passed, but sometimes my canines become oddly elongated and my mouth widens. My eyes swirl with different colors and originally they're a deep blue. I am of Choctaw descent of the Cherokee Nation and they use to have interested tales of skin walkers who would undergo something like this, but I can only find it verbally and not written since the Cherokee were the first Indian Nation to convert their traditions.

I've also researched it in Celtic culture since my great grandmother was as Irish as you could get; woman could hold her alcohol and drink any man under the table; and the German and Scottish both parents bring. The only thing I can find is traditional instead of metaphysical or spiritual.

Since it has passed, I have a kind of "Spidey" sense. I feel things, odd things. It never use to be there before. I feel things that are not there; where they are and if they are malicious or not. Sometimes my sense of smell is a lot more vivid and my eyes are a bit more keen, which is odd because I wear glasses for astigmatism. I've been told this is associated with a sort of Shamanism, but I cannot find this either. All I've heard of this is verbal accounts of the history.

Moon phases don't bother me, but I did have a problem touching religious or holy symbols while all this was going on. My blood would race, my body temperature would speed up, and my head would start to swim. My flesh would tighten on my bones to the point of burning with pain. I would have trouble breathing and there would be red marks on my skin if I had a cross of any sort or any other religious symbol around my neck. Its chain would get heavy and it would feel like I had someone swinging from my neck. Now that it has calmed a bit, I can wear my Celtic worm necklace again, which is made of silver.

Sometimes I can close my eyes and see something running through the woods from its perspective and its wonderful. Sometimes I can close my eyes and see things through another person's eyes and it makes my mouth water.

Its all a bit odd when I talk about it now because I haven't done anything in the past 4 years. No one believes me, of course I don't blame them. I would think myself crazy too if I were looking in on the outside. Perhaps its just lunacy from a subconscious need to break free from a routine or maybe its just hoping I finally get my tail that I've ways wanted. Whatever the case, its odd and use to scare me. Now I'm utterly fine with it and yet, I want to experience it again and actually remember the events of the night.

#5 2008-01-24 17:36:11

Kostchtchie
Rabies Carrier
Website

Sadly, no. I have a hobo's hat I found in the closet in my bedroom. I have small blood stains on my sheets, but none of which you would think could be from an animal. All I have is my word, and in this case, its not enough. Maybe that's why people don't believe, these creatures are so secretive even to the person it happens to.

#6 2008-01-25 16:37:17

fullmoon_werewolf_queen

i am from a diffrent lineage than you so its probably diffrent because i can control my shifts although sometimes they hurt like hell. focus on conjuring up a wolf in your mind...... dont try to force it it should come to you a spicific color. mines white with a brown streak down my back..... well think of yourself and that wolf merging you becoming one with it...... try to picture you shifting into that wolf..... im warning you the first concious change will hurt like hell...... you get used to it after a while.  try and tell me how it works out.....

i am a le loup garou forever..... and proud of it......

#7 2008-01-26 02:46:36

Kostchtchie
Rabies Carrier
Website

He wants a picture, Queen. When I think of being a wolf, my body posture completely changes into something bold, prideful. My features become a bit more sinister, but in a Son of Sam kind of way. Its like I am different secretively, but to everyone else I'm the same; my parents have picked up on it and my brother sees it as a sign of confidence. I don't think I will ever shift because I think it was just letting me know it was there. The way I see it is, everyone has an animal side, it comes out more in some than others and because of society nobody can really talk about it.

Vik, the stains are like drops, but in odd places. One's on the edge of the bottom sheet. None of them are on the top or on the quilt. There's a few on the pillow case, towards the edges. I'll take a picture if I can remember and show you.

#8 2008-01-27 14:57:41

The Busboy
Administrator

Reminder of topic, and there was a rule of "Please do not respond to other people's posts, because all responses will be deleted (as this forum topic is just for posting the facts of the sitings and nothing else)," so all replies were just deleted:

The Busboy wrote:

I know that at least three people on the site had posted somewhere that they had actually seen what they believed was a werewolf, so I am creating this long overdue topic for anyone who wanted to post about his/her experience, with factual and specific information pertaining like the date, time, location, description of creature, relevant siting specifics/etc.  Please be as descriptive as possible, if you'ld like to post in here.

This forum topic will have a few rules/guidelines:
Please, this forum topic is for serious posts only.
Please do not respond to other people's posts, because all responses will be deleted (as this forum topic is just for posting the facts of the sitings and nothing else).
Please, only one post per each siting (you can go back and edit your post whenever you want).
Please be as descriptive as possible.

#9 2008-03-21 04:59:31

Kostchtchie
Rabies Carrier
Website

To update everyone involving my post up at the top, I am getting unexplainable scratches on my back and stomach. They're small, but they're scabbed over when I find them. I have one on my shoulder blade and two on the side of my stomach. I have checked my bed and I have found nothing that would scratch me. Sometimes I wake up as if I were dreaming and I'm placing the covers back on my body. I bite my nails A LOT and they're growing back at an alarmingly fast rate. My hair's become shinier and tame. My posture has even changed and I've lost some weight. Its  not possession so you all can just breathe. I think its happening again. If I can get proof of such, this will be the first place it goes.

#10 2008-06-27 16:50:04

Kostchtchie
Rabies Carrier
Website

For those who do not read my little area of this place:

Its happening again. The weird little things are happening again. Before I go to bed, everything but the bathroom light and the stereo in my bedroom is turned off. I woke up yesterday and one of my pillows was in the doorway of my bedroom. I figured I threw it, but it didn't knock anything over beside the door like my giant smiley face beach ball. I thought nothing of it and went into the kitchen. The light was on when I specifically remember turning it off. Today, the bag of aluminum cans I have on the door knob have been moved also the rug in front of the door.

The past couple nights I went to sleep, I had the strangest feeling that there was something outside. 3 nights ago, I heard something moving around. It was too small to be human, didn't sound like deer, and there were weird noises involved. There's no roaming dogs in the area and all the cats don't sound like this. Its a sound I've never heard in the woods before. The weird thing is, there's 5 locks on my back door and two on the front. They're all locked when I get up in the morning.

The night before last, I remember laying back down in bed at about maybe 7 am and covering back up. Everything after I went to bed is a blur. I've been going to bed at 2-3 am and I'm suppose to get up at 11:30 am. That would give me 9 and a half to 8 and a half hours. I'm always fatigued and I don't get up until 1:30 ish.

There's a few scratches and bruises in odd places. There's one on my knee, one that has just barely broken the skin on my pinkie, and a scratch on my forearm that was bleeding. I would have noticed receiving that one because it was sore around the area.

My hearing has gotten better and I smell things before other people. I'm thinner than I have been the past couple of days. I'm wearing an In Flames shirt that is normally too tight around my stomach. My confidence has built and my hair is healthier than it has been, puffier, and shinier. My canines are longer and my color is different.

I wear a Celtic wyrm necklace that's eating itself. Its made of silver and I love silver and I wear it all the time. There was a red outline of the pattern the necklace makes on my skin. It was like a rash and the chain I have it on is hypo allergenic and there was a gray ring around my neck leading down to the rashy pattern. I took it off. I've worn that thing for the past 7 years and that's never happened before, never.

I still can't figure out why this is going on. Its...strange. Before it wasn't so bad, but this time it kind of scares me. The internet is no help, neither is actual text.

Someone on my mother's side of the family did the family history. I'm Celtic and Scottish for sure and there's Native American that I've never heard of. I don't believe this part, but two of the names from Beowulf showed up. The legend of Beowulf is based off truth, its just been tweaked to epic fantasy as its been passed down.

I don't know anymore. It's just...ugh.

#11 2008-06-27 19:37:34

Rahela_Pricolici
Website

In my personal forum, I spoke about a past ghost hunting trip of mine, where I had seen something unexplained. I guess it would be fitting here, and perhaps get to more eyes for examination.

This wasn't too long ago. A friend and I went to a cemetery about 30 minutes away from me. We got there before sundown to get a feel for the place were going to be trudging around in, in the dark. It was about 10-15 minutes after nightfall when I witnessed something odd, whilst I was walking up one of the gravel paths. About 10ft. in front of me I saw something coming from the left hand side, out towards the path. My initial thought was that it was a stray dog. I started at it, the motion of it, as it were. There was no denying that I saw the legs and the head, and they were in motion. I gasped and that got my friends attention. I gasped because I was getting ready to let him know that a dog was near him, and he should not freak out. Just as fast as I saw it, it was gone. I tried to go over and over in my head what I could have seen, but nothing worked. There was something there, dog shaped, that covered up things that were in its background. I don't know if this was a werewolf, but it could have been a dog spirit at the very least.

"Speak to me now and the world will crumble. Open a door and the moon will fall. All of your life, all your memories. Go to your dreams, forget it all"
Fighting, Biting, and Rock n' Roll.

#12 2008-11-09 13:45:44

Quill

I completly belive i have had many experiences with werewolfs. One night while i was sneaking out to go and see my girlfriend i saw what i thought was a deer emerge from an old chicken coop thats on my property. I thought nothing of it and countinued to walk in its direction. That's around the time it turned towards me. It stood up on it's hind legs and put off a low growl, I couldnt see it completley but I was frozen in terror long enough that i did get a good look at it....I know these things, it was wolf like, it had a tail, brownish fur, it was taller than me when it was on its back legs and im 5 8", and it wasn't very happy when it saw me. For some reason the thing didnt seem to like me much and took into thed woods...

#13 2008-11-09 13:47:58

Quill

I also think i might be what is known as a spiritual werewolf, a lot of the evidence is there is there anyone who can give me advice on what i should do about it?

#14 2008-11-09 14:32:38

TruthBeTold

Given my believe of what a werewolf is, I would say yes, and I have seen one very recently. Where I live, it isn't common for a wolf to be running the streets, unless a private pet gets loose. However, one night I was driving around and while I was making my way to a stop sign, a small wolf crossed the road. Of course, I didn't believe right away that it was a wolf, until I stopped and turned to look. It was just sitting there on the side of the road, staring back at me. This was about 2 weeks ago, and the weather was still mild, so I had my window down. I just took the whole thing as interesting and drove off. As I was turning, I swear to everything holy and good that I heard, "ASSHOLE!" as if someone yelling at me for cutting them off. It was a side street of a side street I was on. There was no one there but me and this wolf/dog. I don't get it, but I liked it. smile

Suflet de Lup...

#15 2008-11-14 22:49:24

Pyro

Doctor doolittle...

In evolution genetic mutation of the next generation is used so that we may evolve, so who is the strange the normals or the abnormals?

#16 2008-12-09 18:38:10

anarchowolf

well one thing is the physical shifters are dying out.  But there are a lot of us out there, in fact you've probably have meet one and didn't realize it.

As a walk through this world, i carry my life my soul and my purpose is my own. i am wolf and i am anarchist

#17 2009-03-08 08:56:30

Kate94

I haven't actually seen a werewolf but I know of a way that it could be possible. There is a way called "aura shifting." An aura is basically a field of energy a person emitts from themselves constantly even though they might not detect it. An aura is like seeing into someone's soul,  by the colour of the aura you can tell what kind of personality that person has. Auras can be seen, everyone has the potential to see it although some people deny it. I have actually witnessed a couple of auras myself and although my skills are not defined I have definitely learnt a lot.
    This connects to werewolves because another way of becoming a werewolf is "aura shifting." An aura shift occurs when someone believes or feels this energy field has changed shape to that of their were animal. Most people outside are able to sense an aura shift when it occurs, feeling some sort of dread or fear for the shifter.

#18 2009-03-08 23:50:40

Daniel09

I haven't seen a werewolf yet personally, but I know someone who's seen my friend who's says he's one in wolf form. By his account, he was looking out his back window and a dark shape fell from a tree into his yard. It was a big black wolf-looking creature, but bulkier or something. Then it turned and leaped the high fence back into the woods.

#19 2009-03-10 00:30:49

LunarWolf900

I've never seen a werewolf, but my dad did when he was a kid. So he was in his room and the window was open. He looks out the window and sees a creature with yellow eyes staring right at him. Needless to say, he ran right to his parents to tell them what he'd seen. The creature was gone by the time they got there.
Now, my family is from Puerto Rico, a small island in the Carribean and there are absolutely no real native animals like that. While I don't think it was a werewolf, I am sure it wasn't any normal dog.

1f j00 c4n r34d 7H1s j00r Br33D1n' pR1V1L3g3s r h3R3By r3v0k3d

#20 2009-03-13 16:17:08

Kate94

A few years ago I was staying in a property in the South France and the house we were staying in had a forest outside the house. At every night at 3AM we (meaning my family) were awoken by strange howling noises coming from the woods. Of course my mum was convinced it was just the local dogs. One night the howl was so loud it woke me up so I went to the huge window and looked out. It was hard seeing in the dark but there was something in the distance...it was hairy...big and resembled a wolfish/human. All I remember is seeing these bright beady yellow eyes and then I raced to bed. I never told anyone because no one would believe me. I was very young then so didn't think much but I did some research today and it said that in the area I was staying in there were some werewolves there in the 16th century and even some recent recordings of killings of people and live stock. I definitely didn't think it was just a stray dog, and also if things like ghosts and bigfoot can be regarded as real why can't werewolves?

Last edited by Kate94 (2009-03-13 16:18:27)

#21 2009-04-14 09:07:18

lord_hondros
Hound Of Darkness

Kate94:
Well, I believe in werewolfes, mainly because I think I'm one, (I've had wierd things happen), but most people think there should at least be real pictures of werewolfes if they existed by now.

#22 2009-05-10 07:55:35

Retal

I saw a wolf sitting on a rock outside my house early one morning. I was on my way to school and was tempted to tell the bus driver to stop so I could get a better look. Then the wolf shot this gaze at me. A Very Weird one that made me shiver.

I also feel Hair Rapidly growing on my limbs at night, especially around full moon but in the morning the hair is gone and my pillows and bedsheets are everywhere. My Hair also grows at an alarming rate and my Metabolism is sped up. No matter how much I eat I gain no weight so I'm as thin as a pole. I also feel a slight burning when I touch Holy Water and feel Constantly Uncomfortable in Church. I don't know if these are Werewolf signs as I can touch silver and I'm not very strong. Also have extremely pale skin. Dunno if that has anything to do with anything other than my slight aversion to sunlight.

Last edited by Retal (2009-05-10 08:05:25)

#23 2009-10-12 22:07:17

LexxaXV

I'm so glad that I found this sight, because I've been needing to get something out. So, my life has been (fairly) perfectly normal. Had a mom and a dad, no siblings, etc. But, over this summer, between 10th and 11th grade, things had started happening. One night, as I was accustomed to doing in the summers, I had both windows wide open, curtains pulled away, and was about to go to sleep, which I turned off my light, and realized that I couldn't get to sleep. Looking out the window, I saw a full moon, so I figured the extra light was bugging me, made my room as dark as physically possible, threw my blankets over me, and... still couldn't get to sleep. Okay. I dismissed it and stayed up that night, playing video games. Then, the whole next month, I started getting these tremendous back pains (which have currently ceased). At this point in the summer, I would be at my GF's , and so I remember definitively one night where me and her were in the middle of a random conversation and I just suddenly couldn't focus on anything, because my back felt like it was trying to snap in two. So, that was just the beginning. Since then, I have been finding that my sense of smell is heightened when full moons are near (like the day of, and the day after). I've also been slowly but surely losing weight, and no matter how fast I chew my nails, they grow back to appx a centimeter by morning, and I have to chew them down again (I'm actually for the first time in my life considering just letting them grow and saying to heck with it) Since my adult teeth finished came in, I've had what I joked to be a 'vampire fang' on one side, and lately it has been sharper than usual (I nipped my tounge with it just on a normal little tounge-tooth feel). Also... before I realized what was really going on... I sort of infected my GF. I don't know why this started happening. I haven't been bitten by any dogs since I was 8 (that was a mean dog... >_<). My only guess is that it would be hereditary. If anyone has any comments, can you please send them to me? I'm sort of curious to know what you all think.

#24 2009-10-15 00:55:30

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

how old are you? usually therians awaken at 14

"It is better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you are not."
                                                                                          -Andre Gide

#25 2009-10-15 01:01:47

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

anarchowolf wrote:

well one thing is the physical shifters are dying out.  But there are a lot of us out there, in fact you've probably have meet one and didn't realize it.

Whats a p-shift like? non p-shifting therians are common, but i beleive in p shifters as well. i dont think that makes non p shifters less werewolves, but i thik the ability to shift is the purity of the bloodline

"It is better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you are not."
                                                                                          -Andre Gide

Board footer