The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#101 2007-10-25 08:27:01

cerridwen

Re: Your Werewolf Cafe "Screen Name": Why did you pick it?

Cerridwen is the goddess of magic

#102 2007-10-27 01:45:43

LoupGarouAngel
Website

So my name has been causing A LOT of difficulties,all my teachers needed it for when I went on break,only I never got emails.When I came back I asked why they never sent me anything and it was because they all put "LoopGeruAngel",when I told them how it was really spelled they all thought I was making up the word,i'm like no,it's french for werewolf...
hmm

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
"Dude, you Fugly." Dean-Scarecrow.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...
http://loupgarouangel.deviantart.com/

#103 2007-12-08 11:02:22

LuminusPup

I'm used to being called a pup by Writingwolf, and luminus..well I love the luminus rays of the moonlight. Kind of like the moon is reflecting off my fur.

I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge; the nightmare I built my own world to escape.

--Evanescence

#104 2007-12-08 11:31:57

WolfMontana

Cool smile

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#105 2007-12-11 22:45:25

Kyllein

I didn't pick my name: it was given me while I was too young to object.  The laugh is that my dear Da' has a similar one (Chudierg or Koo-dee-urg), and follows the family tradition.
At least I can register online without having a series of numbers behind my name or deliberate mis-spelling, other than to make my first name phonetic.  Chullein winds up being mis-pronounced as something like "Jillian" or "Julienne" when it's supposed to be Kyo-lane, or Kyllein.

Kyllein Faolchu' MacKellerann, Aka RedEye, Kyllein, KMacK, Faolchu' and Lupus Umbrus (NOT Shadow Wolf!)  Here's the Joke:  That's My Real Name! big_smile
Clean Scent and Clear Trail: may your hunt be fruitful!

#106 2007-12-11 22:49:54

Comrade_Alexei
Wolf Commando
Website

Once there was a little lost communist in a sea of conservative might ^^ I am a young communist who is aspiring to be a lawyer and is obsessed with les loup-garoux! Alexei tis my nickname for two reasons 1. My middle name is Alexander 2. I asked for a poster of Comrade Lenin for my 10nth b-day big_smile

This pack IS the proletariat.

In Soviet Russia werewolves eat you
In America werewolves STILL eat you

#107 2007-12-26 20:38:47

FenrirVik
Space Cowboy

Fenrir+Viktor=FenrirVik Yeaahhh!

Synchronicity

#108 2007-12-27 06:17:57

BlueEyesWolf

Really? I thought Vik was short for Viking !

#109 2007-12-27 10:40:54

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Well, it's the one I use almost everywhere (except for times when I had done something big and stupid, then I'd use OmnipotentRaccoon so people would have a hard time finding out)  You can see that here, here, and here

It's a long but somewhat interesting story how the name got to be my screen name everywhere...  See, I think the first time I used that name was about 2 years ago.  I was goofing around on IRC, and there was a supposed cabal in this one channel, so I was like "SherlawkDragon, Privvy Shnoz is here to Investergate!!"  so I kept up that game for a while, but soon I started getting attached to it, and using it a bit more.  At one point, i was working on concepts for a comic of SherlawkDragon, but that never got off the ground...  Anyway, when I first joined WereList.com (the first were-site I ever joined), I was kind of scared, especially since my own computer was broken and I was using someone else's, and wanted a name I wasn't well known by.  SherlawkDragon seemed a cool one, so I signed up with that.  After a while, Sherlawk Dragon became my habit name, so almost all my accounts you see in the were-world are under that name (pity though, as outside I go by different names, so people can't just look up my name to find out I'm a therian...  heh...)

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#110 2007-12-27 18:20:21

FenrirVik
Space Cowboy

Well that's an interesting story Sherlawk and to Blue I want to move Iceland so yes Vik does sort of stand for Viking.

Synchronicity

#111 2007-12-30 18:11:37

Shiwolf

Well i pick mine because i am shi at first then u get to know me and i'm just your normal ..... i can't even say normal with a blank face. I'm not going to lie i'm the crazy one out the group of people i grew up with. But  i am shi at times.

I watch how the moon sits in the sky/in the dark night shining with the light from the sun,doesn't give to the moon assuming the moons gonna owe it one.Now the darkness holden me tightly until the sun rises up. Only the strong lead the night.

#112 2007-12-30 18:16:06

WritingWulf

Why did i pick my..name...hmmm..Well i spose because i like the fact that it has a verb and a noun in it and it works! lol sorry...bad excuse. But i do like my name because it fits me so well. When i used to be on the dating field, my X's would get made because i wanted to write instead of going out on dates tongue .

#113 2008-01-29 12:11:17

Nightchild

Becuz I'm still a child(and always will be in some way)  and as I feel I belong to the night...

It's pretty easy to figure out...

prayers burn...BURN BLACK!!! and it's all there inside of you, it's deadly dark cold...
- Deathstars(Blitzkrieg)

#114 2008-01-29 13:20:32

Kostchtchie
Rabies Carrier
Website

D&D stole it from Russian folklore about this giant demon lord that was yellow and carried a huge hammer to smash people with. I can't remember how it was originally spelled, but D&D did their own version of the and I can't remember how its pronounced. Their's is a huge stink-butt giant goblin looking thing that has a big hammer that smashes people and its yellow tinted, but the Russian one's hotter.

#115 2008-01-29 18:52:19

Sentinel

Kostchtchie wrote:

D&D stole it from Russian folklore about this giant demon lord that was yellow and carried a huge hammer to smash people with. I can't remember how it was originally spelled, but D&D did their own version of the and I can't remember how its pronounced. Their's is a huge stink-butt giant goblin looking thing that has a big hammer that smashes people and its yellow tinted, but the Russian one's hotter.

It is probably Koshchey the Immortal.

#116 2008-01-30 00:49:53

Kostchtchie
Rabies Carrier
Website

Awesome!

#117 2008-02-03 10:54:04

Maverick-Werewolf
The Last Samurai Werewolf
Website

I picked Maverick-Werewolf because I earned the nicknames seperately, and one of my friends and I decided to put them together. Now I use it everywhere (sometimes I just use Werewolf or Maverick, but I usually combine the two).

I earned the nickname of Werewolf for having an attitude like one and generally... well, being one. I also love werewolves and know a lot about the ancient legends and stuff. And my temper is a lot like a werewolf. One friend of mine started calling me Werewolf and it just rubbed off on my other friends; now everyone calls me that. He started calling me that mostly because of my horrible, simply explosive temper (though it was in addition to other aspects, too).

I earned my nickname Maverick by being disobedient and following myself instead of others. tongue I'm very chaotic.

- Maverick-Werewolf

#118 2008-02-03 21:14:06

bloodlust
werewolf guardian
Website

my name was given to me by my best friend,because i was always the one who would draw first blood during a fight.

"Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend."
http://s1.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=152377

#119 2008-04-14 10:43:56

SilverFang

Silver Fang is the main charicter in a sieries of books I am writing. His father was a pure blooded Werewolf who was banished from his pack for breeding with a human, that human was Silver Fangs mother, however Silver Fang was brought up by his father who was killed by the leader of a Vampire tribe and so Silver Fang has sworn to avenge his father and now he hunts that Vampire tribe.
Silver Fang is unable to mutate, but still shows some phisical differences to humans. Like claws, sharp teeth, the abillity to eat raw meat, incresed speed and senses, more bodily hari or fur and a rapid healing rate.

Last edited by SilverFang (2008-04-14 10:48:57)

Every man dies, not every man truly lives. - William Wallace.

#120 2008-04-14 23:03:12

bloodlust
werewolf guardian
Website

the name my friends at school call me was already taken(silverfang),so naturally i went with the next best thing.

"Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend."
http://s1.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=152377

#121 2008-04-15 10:07:41

Erutan

mine is really simple, yet cool in a smart-but-silly way. Erutan is Nature spelled backwords.

The one thing every living thing has in common with everything else: the fact that they all are different from each other. Difference Is Equality.
That's my life's law.

#122 2008-04-16 06:18:39

SilverFang

bloodlust wrote:

the name my friends at school call me was already taken(silverfang)

O, Sorry, but I like the name Bloodlust, A LOT.

Every man dies, not every man truly lives. - William Wallace.

#123 2008-04-16 11:38:25

WolfMontana

Erutan wrote:

mine is really simple, yet cool in a smart-but-silly way. Erutan is Nature spelled backwords.

I think that's sooo cool wink

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#124 2008-04-16 11:58:19

wolfsongx

Love of wolves, love of music, and an X to make it cool!  big_smile

A harmonic sound such as a vibrating string is one in where the harmonics are mathematically related by what is called the harmonic series.
I wanna win your heart and take you to another place you never thought or could dream of.  -- The Halo Friendlies

#125 2008-04-17 14:49:37

MadMae
Website

Its my name and the Mad bit....I've been called that by many.   Mad?  Insane?  I think NOT.   They are the MAD ones.  The PODS...THE SUITS.....THE SPIRITLESS WONDERERS Never knowing who or what they are just running with the BOSS whoever he may be  A MAN IN A SUIT...LOL

Rock-A-Bye....Mae

Board footer