The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#76 2008-03-06 17:12:10

WritingWulf

Re: An angel for a Wulf

Thx Grayle, you know your a big reason Im able to keep this story going! Ever since I started you've been there for me and my writing, Im very thankful.

#77 2008-03-07 10:28:23

wolfsongx

Writer, I love the new addition.  Your work has this ferocity that really excites me.  It’s so detailed, so lifelike.  I’m loving it!

A harmonic sound such as a vibrating string is one in where the harmonics are mathematically related by what is called the harmonic series.
I wanna win your heart and take you to another place you never thought or could dream of.  -- The Halo Friendlies

#78 2008-03-07 11:43:03

WritingWulf

Thanx!

#79 2008-03-11 22:14:45

WritingWulf

Grey sat looking into the infinite blackness behind his eyelids. His self control came fast and sudden, his skin felt a coolness come over. "Ok, just a cold sweat....settle. he said to himself. He allowed himself to drift a bit farther. The beating that roared as it smashed into his chest calmed until it was barely a quite thudding. He felt a cramp but somehow the muscles in his legs just moved, kind of like a twitch, to remove this problem themselves.

Grey's ears twitched forward toward the bare kitchen that was only just a few footsteps away from the chair he reclined in. Water suddenly came rushing out from somewhere and a silent squeak told Grey that Ash had turned on the fosset, something blocked the water from making it's escape from the metal hose with knobs. It wasn't something that was completely blocking the water, some was getting through, somehow, he could tell just by the current he could hear. The water turned off and Grey felt his muscles relax more, he had to settle his nerves more. He focused on his leg that was twitching and shaking from the shock of the dream, he breathed in, then out as he felt himself pull the excess energy from the limb and settle.

Grey felt something something over-shadow him, it wasn't threatening, just ...hard to ignore. Kind of like waking up and just knowing before you opened your eyes it was dark out. Grey was too relaxed to move his lips, that, and he didn't think it was necessary.

May I help you? he inquired silently with his feelings more then thoughts. He had done this before when he had used to sit in this trailer and feel a presence. But back then nothing had worked to communicate with the entities that he knew were there....perhaps that would change now. Everything else has..

The over-looking feeling changed, almost like a real person had been looking at him from afar, and now the person had sat with him to discuss breakfast.

I only come....to say this There was a pause between these statements, almost like it was hard for it to talk or like it was thinking things over as it spoke, ..you have been brought some heavy inclinations haven't you?...Some serious things told to you about how you may choose your future...have you thought that these things were not the only ways?

Grey felt something stir inside him with this thing's words. The voice was calm, older, but as if the two of them were two old friends finally sitting down and starting to confront a old problem that they both had to overcome with care.

There is always....your way

Now Grey felt his whole spirit perk to listen to these claims.

My own way..mmm..your an interesting ..um...being Said Grey, he didn't like to feel like he was getting led on in conversations, so he always liked to tip the conversation somewhere so it looked like Grey was in control. And heck, wasn't he?

(Thats all for now but ill have more later)

Last edited by WritingWulf (2008-03-12 21:11:38)

#80 2008-03-12 10:30:52

wolfsongx

Hmm, I like it.  I wonder that Grey's way will be exactly?  Keep it coming Writer.

A harmonic sound such as a vibrating string is one in where the harmonics are mathematically related by what is called the harmonic series.
I wanna win your heart and take you to another place you never thought or could dream of.  -- The Halo Friendlies

#81 2008-03-12 14:56:14

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

Fearful dreams, enigmatic voices, intangible presences, conflicting viewpoints... Grey has a bit to deal with now.
I find it interesting that he has heard or felt these presences before, and already has a greeting for them. I like that idea.

I also agree with Wolfsong that the identity of Grey's way is catching my attention.

Bring on some more when you can, Wolf!

To thy known wolf be true...

"Yay! We're Doomed!"  -- Gir

#82 2008-03-17 15:48:15

LoupGarouAngel
Website

I got to catch up,yay!big_smile
Writer,your work just keeps getting better and better,I can't help but fall in love with it!I see the more you write,the more into it you seem to get,each post is just keeps making me want to read more!Grey is in a real tough place it seems,great emotion on the character,I can really feel what he's going through with the way you tell the tale.Best of luck on the next section,can't wait for an update!big_smile

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
"Dude, you Fugly." Dean-Scarecrow.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...
http://loupgarouangel.deviantart.com/

#83 2008-03-17 15:51:42

WritingWulf

big_smile YAY! Im really happy that your back Loup! And thank you everyone who commented!

Last edited by WritingWulf (2008-03-17 16:00:11)

#84 2009-09-23 11:16:40

lonewolf13

more!!!!!!

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. ...In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth...."
    Alphonse Elric --- Fullmetal Alchemist

#85 2011-04-22 14:39:31

Oldwolf81

i b4 e except: 1 after c
                     2 sounded like a

the texas octogenerian
wolf favorite animal

#86 2011-04-22 15:17:34

Oldwolf81

pretty good, so far