The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2008-03-29 18:07:40

teenlycan
Website

Re: Am I a Werewolf/Therian?

Yeah I'm guilty about those nice hot buttery dinner rolls too. *mouth drools*
I went to New York before too it was a nightmare but I can only imagine what you had to go through since it was the Christmas season O_o.

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg31 … ckWolf.jpg Me as a Wolf...

Nothing draws me more to something than a full moon.

#27 2008-03-29 19:11:50

bloodlust
werewolf guardian
Website

teenlycan wrote:

bloodlust wrote:

i hate crowds,because they make me feel insecure,and on top of that i dont like being in situations where there is little room to move around.

If you hate that don't ever go to golden corral or any place like that on Sunday. lol

i know what you mean,i used to go skating on frisay nights,but i could hardly move without running into someone...and its even worse during a blackout skate,cause then you can't see that well either.

"Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend."
http://s1.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=152377

#28 2008-03-29 19:29:16

teenlycan
Website

bloodlust wrote:

teenlycan wrote:

bloodlust wrote:

i hate crowds,because they make me feel insecure,and on top of that i dont like being in situations where there is little room to move around.

If you hate that don't ever go to golden corral or any place like that on Sunday. lol

i know what you mean,i used to go skating on frisay nights,but i could hardly move without running into someone...and its even worse during a blackout skate,cause then you can't see that well either.

I'm a pretty good skater but yeah if I'm not paying attention I usually crash into some random person especially when it's a blackout lol

#29 2008-03-29 22:20:42

bloodlust
werewolf guardian
Website

i just got back from skating,im not as good as i once was,but im still pretty good.

#30 2008-03-30 01:03:01

Sentinel

teenlycan wrote:

I have two more questions, do you guys feel really hot sometimes and has to get some cool fresh air? I've been really hot lately and find myself wearing short sleeve shirts without a T-shirt and jacket with a/c on in the car, even though I live in Anchorage, Alaska. I really feel uncomfortable when I'm hot.

I do not deal well with the heat and work much better in the cold. I find wearing something with an open front helps me cool off much better, such as a warm coat with a thin shirt underneath and the front open.

Either way it is possible to overheat in even the worst environments. I have a picture I like of me steaming because I was sweating near Salekhard when it was -25 degrees Celsius out. Despite the fairly cold temperature, I was doing vigorous work. Actually, I think I rarely zip a coat.

Still, I seem to be an exception. I do not know if braving the cold this way in common in certain circles.

*edit* spelling error

Last edited by Sentinel (2008-03-30 01:03:32)

#31 2008-03-30 02:05:37

DelawareWolf17

teenlycan wrote:

I have two more questions, do you guys feel really hot sometimes and has to get some cool fresh air? I've been really hot lately and find myself wearing short sleeve shirts without a T-shirt and jacket with a/c on in the car, even though I live in Anchorage, Alaska. I really feel uncomfortable when I'm hot.

Yeah I get that way sometimes, Ive gone out in the snow in a T-shirt yikes
Course, I goit a sroe throat hmm
And my mom feels the same way, but she has hot flashes, and she is not a Therian.
So it's not necisarily a Therian sign.
I dont think anyone can giove you gidelines or lists of things that make you a Therian, because these things vary from person to person.....................It's just like any other form of Spirituality: It's ot somthing you can pick up like a toy in a store, it takes a long time to figure it out,and if you are, you are, theres no halfway about it.

Right now, I don't think I am a Therian. Buuut, I am open minded,and I might find out later in my life, so I don't count out the possibility.

Exhausted Workercog

#32 2008-03-30 03:04:47

teenlycan
Website

Oh I forgot to put this before I moved to Anchorage I used to live in Lawton, Oklahoma and I had to put on a lot of layers of clothing before I went outside during the winter. I guess I've just adapted to the weather here. *shrugs* But I don't get sore thought or sick at all from the cold immune system is too strong.

Last edited by teenlycan (2008-03-30 06:52:22)

#33 2008-03-30 13:33:51

Notawolfname

I tend to get hot now and again, but not all the time. I think it's more of a human thing. smile

...and watch all the boys and girls dance, in the light of the moon...

#34 2008-03-30 14:02:13

WolfVanZandt
Website

Yeah, that strong immune system can easily land you with arthritis when you get older so enjoy it while you can.

On a similar strand, when I lost 30 pounds, I was afraid that losing insulation would make me more susceptible to the cold but it seems that my metabolism clicked up some and I'm still pretty warm in  the winter because I produce more body heat.

The problem with cold weather is that the circulation is not as good in my extremities, so I cramp and become numb. Also my joints hurt because of inflammations triggered by the cold.

I was a life model at one point. The art studios I worked in were usually huge and difficult to heat. During the winter I would maintain poses for upward to an hour and a half wearing nothing but a jock strap while student artists stood shivering in their coats trying to keep their hands from shaking - and I would have sweat rolling down my back. The instructors would be apologizing for exposing me to such "awful working conditions" and I would be saying, "Huh?".

#35 2008-03-30 15:59:06

bloodlust
werewolf guardian
Website

the cold does not really bother me,it could be way below freezing and it still wouldnt bother me that much,but there was this one time i was outside in a hot tub in the dead of winter....yeah my friends thought i was losing my mind or something,but really i just felt like doing for no reason at all.

#36 2008-03-30 23:13:37

BlackWolfMarwood

hot tubs during the winter are actually something commonly used

#37 2008-03-31 06:20:34

teenlycan
Website

marwolf wrote:

hot tubs during the winter are actually something commonly used

Yeah they're pretty common... This is a pretty personal question but, did you ever tell someone you were romantically invovled with that you were a therian if so, what was their response? If you dont want to answer it's cool.

Last edited by teenlycan (2008-03-31 16:10:49)

#38 2008-03-31 07:53:13

BlackWolfMarwood

in highschool I did with two. One was the one who "awoke" me and the other decided she was one too which I later realized she was not. (She had thought she was a vampire before..)

#39 2008-03-31 22:42:29

teenlycan
Website

marwolf wrote:

in highschool I did with two. One was the one who "awoke" me and the other decided she was one too which I later realized she was not. (She had thought she was a vampire before..)

Well that's good! smile

#40 2008-04-01 13:00:07

bloodlust
werewolf guardian
Website

teenlycan wrote:

marwolf wrote:

Well that's good! smile

how is that good,it doesnt sound like it would be?

#41 2008-04-01 19:10:02

teenlycan
Website

bloodlust wrote:

teenlycan wrote:

marwolf wrote:

Well that's good! smile

how is that good,it doesnt sound like it would be?

Just for the fact that he could actually tell someone he trusted and they didn't betray him or anything like that, even though one thought she was a therian when she wasn't.

#42 2008-04-02 14:26:43

Notawolfname

I never have, acctually, I've never been romanticlt involved with someone before. I'm only thirteen as it is so. *shrugs* But I have told a close friend that I was a wolf, she was convinced, but still a little unsure, but I know she would never turn on me. smile

#43 2008-04-02 14:27:10

Notawolfname

****romanticly

#44 2008-04-03 00:00:33

WritingWulf

Heat affects me alote more so then cold. Which is odd cause my mother is the complete opposite. I cant stand 80 degrees and 70 is ...ok.

#45 2008-04-03 03:05:11

DelawareWolf17

I can tolerate heat, unless I'm trying to sleep.
And the two AC's we have are in the lving room and the office, and I keep my room door closed(privacy, and the cat would pee in my room) and my room gets hot (and very cold in winter) very easily.
I'm going to save up and buy a small AC just for my room big_smile :p

Exhausted Workercog

#46 2008-04-05 12:47:00

Notawolfname

Exciting slash scary: Just the other night I dream shifted. It was intense...but when I woke up, I found myself in a rather refreshed and good mood.

#47 2008-04-06 06:08:34

teenlycan
Website

*Proffesor Farnsworth voice* Good News Everyone!

On Friday I told a girl I really like and trust that I was a werewolf. I was very nervous about telling her because I didn't have a clue how she'd react... She actually thought it was really interesting and cool, and began asking me questions about it so I was really happy and felt like howling! big_smile

#48 2008-04-06 11:40:18

wolfsongx

Very cool!

A harmonic sound such as a vibrating string is one in where the harmonics are mathematically related by what is called the harmonic series.
I wanna win your heart and take you to another place you never thought or could dream of.  -- The Halo Friendlies

#49 2008-04-06 15:06:35

BlackWolfMarwood

aww wonderful news

#50 2008-04-06 16:25:23

WritingWulf

teenlycan wrote:

*Proffesor Farnsworth voice* Good News Everyone!

On Friday I told a girl I really like and trust that I was a werewolf. I was very nervous about telling her because I didn't have a clue how she'd react... She actually thought it was really interesting and cool, and began asking me questions about it so I was really happy and felt like howling! big_smile

Im really happy my friend!

Board footer