The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2008-05-28 11:35:21

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

Re: The White Wolf

Ooooh... so Jeremy is a family friend, and apparently knows Ashley and her parents!
  From the way you were describing the characters and their lives, I honestly didn't see that coming! It's not a heavy shock, but a light one - and a welcome one, at that. Very nicely done, Tsume!
  Keep it coming!

To thy known wolf be true...

"Yay! We're Doomed!"  -- Gir

#27 2008-05-29 21:01:15

punxnotdead

I agree with Grayle. It's another great segment, and I'm thirstily (...or is it hungrily?) awaiting more big_smile

I'm an aspiring bodybuilder! smile
"Be yourself to be free." - The Unseen
I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#28 2008-05-30 00:10:47

Grey_Tsume

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that." replied Jethro.

"Don't worry it's not your fault...", Jeremey's voice seemed to trail off, as painful memories came to mind. "Anyway, back to business. My father requested before he died that I take care of my little sister. He regretted having to leave her with you. Not that leaving her with you was a bad thing. Just he promised himself that he wouldn't do the same thing his 'brother' did to him."

"That's understandable but why now? I mean she's been perfectly safe with us." said Katherine.

"If my father hadn't died I wouldn't be here. Unfortunately now that I've been here she'll be forced to change. The fact that she was breathing the same air as me can cause the shifting cycle to begin. If the local gangs find out you and Jethro would get hurt. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself."

"Knowing her she won't take this lightly. She's not just going to go with you." said Jethro.

"I know this but, once I explain the situtation further she'll have to come. The main reason why my father hid her with you was because you aren't of any wolf blood, hence the reason why the gangs leave you alone. Once she begins shifting you two will be in danger of being killed."

Without waiting for a reply Jeremey continued.

"Listen I don't like the idea of ripping a young girl from her life, but things have now been set in motion that can't be reversed. I'm sorry."

"We understand. Hopfully Ashley does." said Katherine.

Last edited by Grey_Tsume (2008-05-30 00:26:42)

Pain is good....it lets you know your alive.
Boredom is an ugly thing.

#29 2008-05-30 12:58:02

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

ooooh... foreshadowing, plot thickening, story development and history, and even a bit of tension all rolled into one segment! Nice Job, Tsume!
It's going to be very interesting to see how Ashley reacts to this new development!

To thy known wolf be true...

"Yay! We're Doomed!"  -- Gir

#30 2008-06-09 01:00:07

Grey_Tsume

Ashley and Roxanne sat close to each other at the top of the bleachers trying to stay warm.
"Why are we sitting at the top of the bleachers where we are most exsposed?" asked Roxanne as she pulled on her hood.
"So we...um, well I don't know." said Ashley.
"Last time your picking the seats."
"Oh, wait I remember it's an excuse to get close to you." Ashley chuckled.
"I'm taken and your not your type buddy." she joked back.
"Right, hey I'm going to get some hot chocolate, be right back. Don't freeze over while I'm gone."
"No problemo."

Sry for the short post but I got finales. bye

#31 2008-06-09 11:42:02

Goldie

oh gosh, i can't wait till your next installment. smile

how can never ever be ever if never ever was ever, ever?
yes, i said that, but what do i mean, I'm what was that, thats crazy, crazy go nuts, nutty nuts. ok i guess I'm done, but it will never be over, now will it????????

#32 2008-09-03 00:45:11

Grey_Tsume

Hi guys I'm back. Geez it's been a while huh. Sorry, I've been addicted to this site called Tegaki-E for a while. If you want to check out my crappy art my username is Latinninja2010. So I'll try to post more of my story just as soon as I find it smile Peace out!

#33 2008-09-03 12:18:04

punxnotdead

Wow! It's been too long, buddy.
I am waiting for more of your story, however. Intend to post more soon?
Anyways, welcome back.
I have several addictions, and this site happens to be one of them...along with Smallville, my story, art, werewolves, and Superman

I'm an aspiring bodybuilder! smile
"Be yourself to be free." - The Unseen
I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

Board footer