The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-04-28 20:20:56

Greaver
Website

Son of a...

So gray wolves are finally off the endangered species list and how does the government respond, telling people that they can kill 1200 of them.

WTF?

I'm so pissed off right now, and the farmers are worried about cattle, let the wolves get them at least then it's natural rather than fill them with growth hormones and send them down an assembly line to be slaughtered.

This is just disgusting.

#2 2008-04-29 00:47:17

teenlycan
Website

Re: Son of a...

Yeah in the newspaper in Alaska, they showed a picture of a man holding a shot wolf that was dead with blood on its fur. It made me really ticked off *growls*. I mean c'mon they just got off the list and they are already killing them *sighs* I wish they would just leave them alone.

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg31 … ckWolf.jpg Me as a Wolf...

Nothing draws me more to something than a full moon.

#3 2008-04-29 15:09:08

Greaver
Website

thats human logic for you.

#4 2008-05-04 04:48:16

teenlycan
Website

To further expand on the subject read this:

http://www.wolfandwildlifestudies.com/deadpup.php

If that doesn't get your blood boiling I dunno what will...

#5 2008-05-04 08:24:53

Greaver
Website

ok now I'm pissed, the pup was 4 MONTHS OLD!

#6 2008-05-04 08:42:25

teenlycan
Website

I know and they just killed and left the body there to rot *growls* THAT'S SO DUMB SHE WAS JUST A PUPPY!

Last edited by teenlycan (2008-05-04 08:42:49)

#7 2008-05-07 21:14:34

Greaver
Website

that's the really sad part, not only do the kill these beautitful noble creatures, but the kill the f***ing PUPPY. 4 MONTHS OLD! SHE COULDN'T DO ANYTHING YOU SPINELESS HICKS!!

#8 2008-05-11 21:43:30

Greaver
Website

I think the human race has a lot to learn from wolves, i mean wolf mothers die for their pups. (some) Human mothers kill their kids before they are even born. The human race is just pretty disgusting right now.

#9 2008-08-10 08:11:32

THE_MAD_MAN

Makes you wanna KILL THE BLOODY BASTED *Pulls baseball bat out of bag* GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! *SOUND OF BAT BREAKING SKULL*

light is evil.

#10 2008-10-04 21:37:56

Siverwolf

Vote NO to Palin...

I don't much about politics and such, I really don't care but this person Palin thinks it's OK to hunt and shoot wolves from helicopters.   sad

Thought I'd make this known here. 

Siverwolf.

Homo - Lycanthropus

#11 2009-05-17 22:29:09

Vindicator
Seer of the West [Moderator]
Website

It is disgusting what people are doing to the wolves now that they have been removed from the list. I would like to give some good news though, it was reported fairly recently that some wolves were sighted in the Uinta Mountains of Utah, there have not been any wolves in those forests for the past hundred and fifty years.

"What makes a monster and what makes a man?" ~Bells of Notre Dame.

#12 2009-06-08 23:03:19

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

Thats. It.
Who really wants to do something?! this is sick! People were given more power then they know what to do with (or were smart enough to use)they abuse this power, kill wolves, put dogs in puppy mills!
The pack was probably frantic! and then...blood. they smelled it. their own blood, a pups blood, spilled, a life lost. whole packs care for pups, whole packs will suffer.

They didnt use the pelt. It wasnt an accident. It wasnt for conservation. It was for sport.

A pack suffered a loss, for a game, a game without honor, or even benefits. A game, thats what the pup became, game, like a rabbit. Game. Game over. That pack lost a future hunter, they may lose food because of it, they may just be one wolf short of catching a meal that could feed tyem before having to starve another two weeks without a successful kill. they may just starve, without that kill to give them strength to the next hunt, and more will suffer.

All things live, all things die. but it is when there is no honor, nor even purpose, in a death that it becomes murder, not circle of life. There was no purpose. She died, a pup, a warrior, a wolf. Not for food, not for pelt, but for rot. For fun. Give her a voice.

We need to think of something!!!!

"It is better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you are not."
                                                                                          -Andre Gide

#13 2009-06-09 13:05:08

wf

My disgust over this incident is beyond expression.

#14 2009-06-09 13:29:51

Vindicator
Website

I concur it is terrible.

Sadly being in an area so distant from the situation, I do not see what more I can do outside of what I have already done.

#15 2009-06-17 05:25:51

Nova 5
Website

Humans have little to no respect for nature, or an understanding of what life outside a concrete jungle is. As such, 'animal sympathizers' (a la 'PETA') will never know what they should actually be doing. Additionally, small town-dwellers are concerned primarily with profit. Lost cattle pushes them too close to being 'unable to meet their overhead' as my uncle outside of Redding would say. If that was their real concern, they'd erect some fences.

The fact of the matter is humans enjoy shooting things. Especially small town-dwellers, from personal experience. It's a good excuse for them to "load up the ol' 12-Gauge" and go 'hunting'. Pardon all the air quotes, but I have a hard time holding back my sarcasm when it comes to pointless massacres like this.

новая звезда ПЯТЬ

"The living should never be used to serve the purposes of the dead. But the dead , should, if possible, serve the purposes of the living."

#16 2009-06-17 23:34:44

Fenrik Malifex The White
The Broken One

teenlycan wrote:

To further expand on the subject read this:

http://www.wolfandwildlifestudies.com/deadpup.php

If that doesn't get your blood boiling I dunno what will...

WOW THAT JUST PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

i need to calm down before i do something rash....grrrrrrrrrr

I'm like a broken blade, used to many times to be repaired, too many pieces of my shattered being to be mended, cast aside by those close to me. Broken, abandoned, Betrayed, disgraced...
But soon all who wrong me will discover that even a broken blade can kill...

#17 2009-06-17 23:38:07

Fenrik Malifex The White
The Broken One

i live close to a wolf pack hell they even let me go  near them... if one of them dies i will make hell on earth

I'm like a broken blade, used to many times to be repaired, too many pieces of my shattered being to be mended, cast aside by those close to me. Broken, abandoned, Betrayed, disgraced...
But soon all who wrong me will discover that even a broken blade can kill...

#18 2009-06-18 15:49:49

Lalita C.J.

These peoples are just morbid! Pour Wolves, I love them as much as i love cats^^

I think these Peoples, who kill wolves, are really silly! Because there are so few wolves, all these Animals like deers (in germany) could diffuse themselves so fast!

And what a stupid idea, the wolves would take some sheeps! First, only very hungry wolves do that ans second: mostly the Wolves are too scared of humans, wenn the sheeper don't take care of his animals it is his false- and die Woles aren't killer^^ Only hungry sad

--->"Cat's motto: No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it look like the dog did it."

#19 2009-06-18 16:29:14

Eon Furioso
Kanjō no pansā-ō

yeah grrr ima get my fellow sniper kitties and we gonna practice our skills with them hoomans as our targets hssss

I am both two and one... to love one, you must also love the other... She and i are different but the same, two bodies in one...
Even in the darkest night lies hope. you just have to find it...
Watashi wa kurayami no naka de hisonde iru kotodesu

#20 2009-06-25 08:43:00

Wolfy Snackrib

After seeing the evil that man makes, does anyone condemn me for having such a strong wish that the poison known as humanity would be purged from this world?

♠ Hail the inner beast ♠

#21 2009-06-25 10:27:25

Vindicator
Website

I don't think it is my place to judge you, but I will say if the world didn't have its twisted cruelty would the amazing pieces not be as great as there is nothing to compare it too.

#22 2009-06-25 12:08:30

lord_hondros
Hound Of Darkness

We in the States of America should make a petition.
A petition that will stop the killings of wolves.
The fee if you kill a wolf, should be at least $1000. We need to do something to stop this from happening.
By the time you know it, wolves will be back on the endangered list.

#23 2009-06-26 03:02:38

Vindicator
Website

Well as far as a petition goes, it will only be effective in areas that they have been removed from the endangered species list, like in Minnesota and such. For example in Utah they are still endangered and thus protected, and a petition wont have much force here, also if they were to sign one, it wouldn't be as strong of a force the people who need to get active are those in the heart of the problem area. I love the idea, though and would definitely be in support of that.

Last edited by Vindicator (2009-06-26 03:03:26)

#24 2009-07-24 18:24:00

howler88

VOTE NO ON WOLVES HUNT
RIDE OR DIE FOR A WOLF
WHAT MAKES A REAL WOLF IS IT DEATH OR IT'S ANGER BECAUSE MINE IT ANGER SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE A MAD WOLF THEN STOP KILLING MY BROTHERZ AND SISTERZ AND LET MY BROTHER FREE OR I'LL LET YOU NIGGAZ BLEED KILL ME I'LL MAKE YOU SEE A MAD FAMILY OF WOLVES AND PANTHERS

R.I.P UNCLE Huey P. Newton BLACK PANTHERS AND THE WEST CALY WOLVES IN ONE FAMILY MAKES ME PANTHER AND WOLF 4 LIFE.

#25 2009-07-24 18:26:15

Jacob

Correction, being a wolf is being independent and strong and being cooperative and nurturing rather than they stereotypical anger, death and destruction. But I agree, why are wolves allowed to be hunted? Furthermore who would want to kill such a majestic beast.....gently caressing humans

Last edited by Jacob (2009-07-24 18:28:14)

Heavy nymphetamine user.

Board footer